Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Engaged — Congrats

Wed, June 6, 2012 10:19am EST by 47 Comments
Miley Cyrus Engaged

WootenChristy

Posted at 6:46 PM on June 6, 2012

but anyway i’m so happy 4 them my friend’s half-sister makes $64 an hour on the computer. She has been without work for 9 months but last month her pay check was $19078 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site CashLazy.*com
remove the *

trent

Posted at 4:51 PM on June 6, 2012

in my view they are too young. but if they are really in love they should do it. but remember marriage is a responsibility is like owning a house or a car it has its ups and downs is not like they picture it in movies or tv. is a serious thing.

thecat61

Posted at 4:47 PM on June 6, 2012

I am soooooo happy for them. When they are ready to get married they will make that announcement. Y’all realize that an engagement can last from 1 year til ?. So don’t get your panties in a bunch.

Tatiana

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 6, 2012

I am super happy for them. I hope everything works out, I really do! They seem like an adorable couple and unlike most hollywood people, they took things slow, Liam didn’t get her knocked up and they are getting married because of love. Not because of fame. I really hope it works out! Good luck<3

Lori

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 6, 2012

i think thats great :) they’re so cute together and anyways, many people get engaged but wait a while to actually tie the knot. It just deepens their love for each other and they know that they’ll be married soon instead of wondering if it will ever happen :)

natalie

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 6, 2012

what’s the hurry to get married??

Marissa

Posted at 3:14 PM on June 6, 2012

They defently are not right for each other Liam is so sweet and Miley is a Bad Girl. I really don’t think should get married, I don’t think they should even date. Miley is way to showey to Liam.

Emily

Posted at 2:54 PM on June 6, 2012

i can’t beliebe this miley got married and hannah montana ended m childhood is gone! but anyway i’m so happy 4 them

Lily

Posted at 2:28 PM on June 6, 2012

First of all Hollywood Life, Nick was her first real kiss.
Second of all, I don’t think they’re going to last. Miley’s clearly still crying about Nick for a reason (no I’m NOT a Niley fan). I give them a year, maybe two.

nigaaaaaaar

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 6, 2012

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!I I am so happy for them.i wish they will be so happy together

Vicki

Posted at 1:39 PM on June 6, 2012

Remember that Hannah Montana episode where Miley teaches the kids about not to get get married too young…. MILEY TAKE YOU’RE OWN ADVICE!

Emma

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 6, 2012

Well this is going to end in divorce. They are both so young and have very little life experience. It isn’t going to work out.

Mel

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 6, 2012

Umm too young? There are many people who marry from ages 18-22 and live a very happy life and have long marriages. My friend got married at 18 and she is now 35, still married and has 3 beautiful boys! Age is just a number you can’t say it won’t work out just because they’re young. I think somebody watched one too many episodes of teen mom eh? ;)

Lori

Posted at 4:01 PM on June 6, 2012

love is love :) no matter the age!

Abimbola Adesanya

Posted at 12:40 PM on June 6, 2012

Are they truly ready for this? How old are they for Christ’s sake.

tammy

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 6, 2012

Too young, but at least they have been together for a while.

javi g

Posted at 11:49 AM on June 6, 2012

im not going to hate or anything but she’s too young i know she’s going to be 20 next year but unless she’s pregnant this is a stupid idea. unfortunately hollywood celebs don’t take marriage seriously. they think is a joke but if this is there decision and if it is for real well i hope they are happy.

GSR

Posted at 11:24 AM on June 6, 2012

Give it about two years, and then you will be writing about their divorce!

jen

Posted at 11:23 AM on June 6, 2012

this ugly trashy slut will do anything for attention!I’m not surprised,the day I’ll be surprise is if she wore pants,not showing her dirty smelly crotch,not cursing,actually caring about her fans,and her having morals.i cant wait till her ”marriage”ends lmao.YOU SUCK MILEY VIRUS!!!!

akane996

Posted at 12:27 PM on June 6, 2012

ow…. seems like girl is green with envy….calm down!

carly

Posted at 12:37 PM on June 6, 2012

I see you are jealous….

abby

Posted at 5:34 PM on June 6, 2012

i say yes. i totally agree with you!!! She can rot in h e doubble hockey sticks

niaa

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 6, 2012

Omg!!! I always thought they were soooo cute together! And is “Liam” a popular name in England because there is Liam Hemsworth, the SMOKING british actor, and Liam Payne, the HOT british actor!!!! and Miley please don’t get mad I called your finac`e smoking because first, im only 11 and secondly you’re the one with the ring on your finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazz

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 6, 2012

Liam Hemsworth is an AUSTRALIAN actor and Liam Payne is a British SINGER.

Holly

Posted at 1:34 PM on June 6, 2012

Liam Hemsworth is actually from Australia, not England :))

Ms.BMW

Posted at 10:46 AM on June 6, 2012

Well they have just a much of a chance as anybody else. The one thing I remember about being that age was being more compromising. As you get older you get set in your ways. Not everyone marries at 29, some marry at 19, some at 70. Just like people peak in their careers at different times. Maybe she likes being with one guy and not screwing half of hollywood. At the end of the day we all need to do what makes us happy and not concern ourselves with what other people think, for you may miss out on an amazing experience in your life. Everyone has a different path in life and I wish them the best!

LamE

Posted at 10:11 AM on June 6, 2012

Let’s do some math –> 50 percent of ALL marriages end in divorce, and 60 percent of ALL couples who marry between 20 and 25 divorce, Miley is 19 and Liam is 22 most likely they are gonna get a divorce before celebrating 1 year of marriage…I am happy for them and if they last that’s amazing, but the numbers don’t lie ;)…anycheese I hope that Liam won’t do something stupid to hurt Miley…Just Sayin’

Aphrodite

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 6, 2012

OMG OMG OMG!!! UNBELIVEABLE!!! Noooo way!!! Congrats!!

Amanda

Posted at 9:29 AM on June 6, 2012

Aww. I wonder when the baby is due? So cute.

Line@Fu**

Posted at 8:46 AM on June 6, 2012

If they love each other, I see no problem for them to marry. I am very happy with is news.

LLL

Posted at 8:25 AM on June 6, 2012

They are too young but I am very happy for them

Robert

Posted at 7:52 AM on June 6, 2012

I am very happy for them and hope all the joy of life.