Miley Cyrus' Fans Congratulate Her On Engagement To Liam Hemsworth

Wed, June 6, 2012 10:27am EDT by 16 Comments
Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus Engagement

Free Android Applications

Posted at 12:23 PM on June 11, 2012

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this publish and if I could I want to counsel you some fascinating issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to learn more things about it!

Melina

Posted at 6:42 AM on June 9, 2012

well this is their personal life and they do whatever they wanna do with it but I’m really happy for them i hope they be together loke forever <3

symptoms of labral tear of hip

Posted at 3:02 AM on June 9, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i’m happy to convey that I’ve a very just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot undoubtedly will make certain to don?t omit this website and provides it a glance on a constant basis.

VoIP Telefonie

Posted at 9:48 AM on June 8, 2012

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I feel that you just could do with a few p.c. to power the message home a bit, however other than that, that is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

isha verma

Posted at 8:47 AM on June 8, 2012

miley congratulations well i love u too much and i give u best wishes may u get all the happiness in the worls i love u more than me bye and love u

smo

Posted at 4:19 AM on June 8, 2012

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity on your put up is just excellent and that i can suppose you’re an expert in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to snatch your RSS feed to keep up to date with imminent post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

lexi

Posted at 2:05 AM on June 7, 2012

Good for them they should be following their own hearts and decisions and not worrying about the opinions of skeptics. Marriage is a big step and no matter how old people are they still can never fully be prepared for it.Good luck to them I wish them a long happy life together against the odds.and critics.

Layla Buckner

Posted at 10:40 PM on June 6, 2012

I’m so happy that you r gettin married you rock i love your music and i watch everything ur in you rock Miley :) i honestly think yall 2 r perfect. :) :) :D

mia

Posted at 6:57 PM on June 6, 2012

not that it’s any of my business but she looks pregnant here, but maybe it’s just the way she’s standing

Charlotte

Posted at 1:45 AM on June 8, 2012

Wow how ignorant can you be?! This photo was from the premier of the Last Song. Oh you know the movie that came out in 2009!! Maybe they’re getting married because they, you know, love each other?!

thecat61

Posted at 4:36 PM on June 6, 2012

Haters gonna hate, too bad for you. Congrat’s to Miley and Liam.

Marissa

Posted at 3:08 PM on June 6, 2012

They are not getting married!!!!!!

googlebear

Posted at 1:04 PM on June 6, 2012

Her jewlery is freakin’ ugly but this is the first time i’ve seen her hair and makeup look awesome for a long time….her dress isn’t freakishly “revealy” either, you’re doin’ okay you know! But I think this may turn out to be a horrible relationship!!

Shumbrii

Posted at 11:13 AM on June 6, 2012

Congrats to them but they are way too young to get married I say hold off for a few years and then marry cause if they marry within the next year I don’t see it lasting to long unfortunately :(

Sarah

Posted at 10:37 AM on June 6, 2012

Twitter is Like so crazy right now we all are super excited
” Miley Hemsworth” is a trending topic for hours now !!!
We love them both so much ! They describe the perfect couple !!

Layla Buckner