Harry Styles Reveals The Secret Behind His Sexy Hair

Wed, June 6, 2012 3:26pm EDT by 11 Comments
Harry Styles Hair

Motionless In White Reincarnate download

Posted at 2:28 AM on September 10, 2014

Good day I am so delighted I found your web site, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say
thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at
the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time
I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

Shay

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 30, 2013

Actually if you watched the gma interview properly, the boys said it was a bad joke by Zayn & they all laughed.

Bethany

Posted at 3:17 AM on January 22, 2013

Who wrote this piece of garbage? Obviously they don’t know Harry like I do!

savananh

Posted at 8:01 PM on September 12, 2012

omg i love him hair super cute he’s got swag

Missy

Posted at 2:56 AM on June 26, 2012

I have curly hair exept
Mine is not near as luscious
As harry styles :/

bree

Posted at 8:41 PM on June 14, 2012

i think [true] the only reason’s girl like him is because hes gorgeous green eye, curly hair, he’s handsome, and he’s famous, thats the only reason why girls like or should i say “pretend” like him.
and if harry styles is reading this my older sister desha is 15 and she’s singal. her # is 231-3030, but you didn’t get this number from my.

Stacy

Posted at 3:09 PM on June 14, 2012

love Harry’s hair, I just want to tough it and shake it! It’s super sexy that he doesn’t do anything to it, just his signature hair flip-n-shake. hot :)

kaelin

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 10, 2012

i love harry styles

Shayleigh

Posted at 1:35 AM on June 7, 2012

His hair is not naturally straight! Zayn was kidding. I thought that was clear when Harry made a face. Durr.

Victoria

Posted at 12:44 AM on June 7, 2012

Omfg. Did you also pay attention to the part where Zayn said it was a bad joke? Harry’s curls are real lol :-))

Me

Posted at 10:34 PM on June 6, 2012

Harry’s hair is naturally curly. Zayn was joking as he said later on. See his pictures of Australia, it gets wet, and when it dries it is curly.