Amber Portwood Sentenced To Prison For Five Years

Tue, June 5, 2012 12:20pm EDT by 10 Comments
Amber Portwood Jail Sentence

rootch

Posted at 10:21 PM on October 9, 2012

Amber is a loser.she is a horrible mother.she should not have kid’s. And leah i feel so bad for her.amber sucks in Life.every time i watch the show a.d amber and Gary comes on i change the tv cuz i hate them i hope she rotts in jail.someone should tell her that no one cares about her

Los Angeles Masonry

Posted at 4:11 PM on June 11, 2012

I do not even understand how I finished up right here, but I believed this put up was good. I do not understand who you might be however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger should you are not already. Cheers!

מצבר לאוטו מצבר למכונית

Posted at 3:36 PM on June 11, 2012

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually one thing which I feel I would by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely vast for me. I am taking a look forward to your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

Kim

Posted at 8:37 PM on June 6, 2012

My heart breaks for Amber, Gary & especially Leah!!

Melissa Monbarren

Posted at 12:02 AM on August 29, 2012

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING>>>>NOT ABOUT THE LEAH PART>>>>>BUT FOR AMBER??????? HAVE U EVER SEEN THE SHOW?????

Water Coolers

Posted at 8:00 PM on June 6, 2012

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to give one thing back and aid others such as you helped me.

Virtual GF Online

Posted at 11:26 PM on June 5, 2012

Thanks for every other informative web site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal manner? I’ve a undertaking that I’m simply now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

Shelly

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 5, 2012

I guess she knows herself better than anyone. Amber asked to go back and got her wish. If this is what was needed to get off of drugs then so be it. I hope they give her anger management courses will in jail also. Amber was not fit to be around Leah. Hopefully when she get out she will be a better person.
Gary loves their little girl so she will be taken care of.

breezy

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 5, 2012

not suprise @ all and seem like Amber P is a Trouble Girl since she started Teen Mom show. Good Luck in the Long Run Amber P

tiki

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 5, 2012

not suprized in the least… disappointing though. I feel so sorry for baby Leah.