Robert Pattinson Defends Girlfriend Kristen Stewart In Vanity Fair

Tue, June 5, 2012 11:42am EDT by 24 Comments
Robert Pattinson Girlfriend

Crystal Gordon

Posted at 6:23 PM on December 19, 2012

I love them both. I’m glad he stuck up for her.

Katniss Everdeen

Posted at 10:43 AM on September 23, 2012

And she thanked him by publicly humiliating him beyond belief with another man. That’s how she thanked him for providing a home for her and for defending her reputation.

caroline

Posted at 2:51 AM on July 11, 2012

i think people should really leave the poor girl alone, i think you shouldnt have to fake a smile for the camera, shes a good actress and should leave her be for once she will smile when she is good and ready to wish the media wouldnt try and force her to do something she doesnt want to do

zahra

Posted at 11:59 AM on June 7, 2012

I love u

Marilyn Shelton

Posted at 2:52 PM on June 6, 2012

Why should she be like everyone else and put on a big, fake, cheesy smile? She is going for the rebel tomboy look. It’s cute. Let her smile when it’s genuine, in private. Stop the criticism. Get something else to talk about. Like the weather.

Julian

Posted at 1:52 PM on June 6, 2012

AMEN ROBERT! Exactly what I say EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Dawn

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 5, 2012

The media might try to portray her one way but her fans know otherwise. The media feeds us what they think we want to hear. They plant the seeds. We don’t start the rumors. It seems her and Rob realize that and that’s great. I wouldn’t smile either if somebody were yelling vulgar comments at me Her and Rob both just need to keep on being themselves. That’s why we love them. The best thing they can do is be there for one another. Trust me, my husband and I know that love is a true blessing from above. Rock on Rob and Kristen, rock on!!!!

Dawn

Posted at 4:32 PM on June 5, 2012

Just an FYI, her fans know otherwise because of good articles from good magazines like Vanity Fair.

Dayna

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 5, 2012

She DOES smile.
I think the one celeb I’ve never seen smile would Victoria Beckmam.

CuteTwithaBooty

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 5, 2012

Awh it’s cute that he defended her he’s a loyal boyfriend! However I’m just not a fan of her personally, I’ve tried to like her but she just seems cold and indifferent I think this whole not smiling thing is about being non-conformist I’d say she thinks all the Hollywood bimbos who smile for the paps the whole time are fake and she’s being real. Fair enough but she just looks unapproachable, cold and doesn’t have that likability factor which is important to actors.

LOL

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 5, 2012

DEAR HL, YOU’RE ONE OF THE CRAPPY SITES WHO ALWAYS PUT KRISTEN’S PIC WHERE SHE’S NOT SMILING IN YOUR ARTICLE!

jen

Posted at 1:57 PM on June 5, 2012

She dosent smile only when she wants to and she was very weird at the mtv movie awards I dont know why everyone likes her so much

sophie

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 5, 2012

Because she’s not a stereotypical superficial fake bimbo startlet like so many actresses in her age group. She’s true to herself and doesn’t take crap from anyone who wants her to act in a way that is fake. I give her a lot of credit for having the confidence at such a young age. But yeh…she does have a real potty mouth. Just sayin….

Misa

Posted at 3:17 PM on June 5, 2012

Why are the only options ‘fake bimbo’ or Kristen Stewart? Surely there is something else along the spectrum of female experience.

elise

Posted at 1:13 PM on June 5, 2012

people say see neve smiles…..uh do you know how many pics i’ve seen of her smiling!?!?! people should use the advice they learned when they were kids: “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”

Liz

Posted at 12:59 PM on June 5, 2012

Aww. . . Ii’m glad that Rob defended Kristen everyone is always so hard on her! I love Kristen I think she’s great! RobSten 4life God blesss them!

Michele

Posted at 12:56 PM on June 5, 2012

I would hope Rob would defend her!

I thought Kristen was so cute on the MTV awards. She handled that really well, smiley and funny. It couldn’t have been easy standing up there in front of everyone, all by herself, and she rocked it. I also loved that she wore her running shoes!
Michele

keepcalm1918

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 5, 2012

True fans of Kristen Stewart’s appreciate her for her body of work on the screen not whether or not she smiles broadly or not at all on a red carpet. In some paparazzi videos which have sound I could hear one of the paps making really nasty, denigrating comments because the stars being shot did not stand in front of them a certain way, or long enough. The stars were being pulled into their vans by their entourage! So folks like Kristen get badgered and yelled at for the smallest “infraction”! It is ridiculous! Actors and actresses can never make everyone happy 100% of the time. They know this….so they try to make it down a red carpet or into their vehicles waving and smiling the best they can while being yelled at and pulled in all directions. It is such a crazy mind-bending experience for them. I don’t know how they survive this time in their lives.

elise

Posted at 1:10 PM on June 5, 2012

agree with ya 100%!

geta

Posted at 12:22 PM on June 5, 2012

forget robert.whos that guy in the picture with kristen?????

nikki

Posted at 12:32 PM on June 5, 2012

lol, he’s gay!

Mar

Posted at 12:11 PM on June 5, 2012

He knows her more than anybody else so he surely will come to her defense… He loves her and it’s so cute he’s always there for her…:)

muriat

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 5, 2012

I love them very much. I think that they are becoming a bit more open about their relationship, but they know what to keep private. I hope they stay together forever. They seem like a perfect match.

Ella