One Direction's Louis Tomlinson: How My Girlfriend & I Keep Long Distance Love Alive

Tue, June 5, 2012 6:35pm EDT by 43 Comments
Louis Tomlinson Girlfriend

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 26, 2014

However, anyone acting as a psychologist Cape Town is a person you simply need to yahoo7 horoscope get them help.
It sometimes might be that you will defy the so-called creator of the infamous
Stanford prison experiments.

Madison

Posted at 10:34 PM on October 30, 2013

Yes because Eleanor is the female version of Louis and she loves him so much!!! I really want to marry Louis so badly but well see how it all turns out!!!😊😉😘

Yasmin

Posted at 4:52 PM on October 27, 2013

I like eleanor and I think Louis and Eleanor will have a long lasting relationship.They were made for each other.

tyga

Posted at 5:18 AM on May 10, 2013

Im not the real tyga lol but I do not think they will last I mean she is not that pretty well she is but stop the hate or I will kill you …….

DEATH THREATS REALLY PEOPLE? YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE HER BUT DONT SEND DEATH THREATS!

Posted at 12:18 AM on March 19, 2013

If there ARE any haters out there, then please, don’t bother. You don’t have to love her and give her flowers every morning, but you seriously dont need to send DEATH THREATS. I mean, come on, really? DEATH THREATS? Get serious people. I personally love Elounor and ship it very much. You don’t? Well nobody cares. Nobody will judge you based on whether you ship them or not. But honestly, DEATH THREATS? Their relationship is their choice, NOT YOURS! THEIRS! I don’t care if you either want Louis all for yourselves, or if you want him to admit that he’s gay and that he’s dating Harry. (I dont think that they’re gay, but if they are I would completly ship them. For now I ship them as the best two friends the world has ever know) ANYWAYS, the point is nobody is saying to stop hating Eleanor, if you do. You just shouldn’t go all the way to sending DEATH THREATS! I mean come on people! Our fandom is about One Direction, not sending, DEATH THREATS to their girlfriends! So if you were one of those people who did that, please realize what you did wrong. It’s not wrong to hate someone, it’s actually completly normal, but unless it’s Taylor Swift (or tayhoe as me and my friends like to say) you can’t send death threats. Louis and Eleanor are people, they can control their own lives. If you really loved One Direction, you would know that Louis can make his own decisions and doesn’t need you to do it for him. ESPESICIALLY BY SENDING HIS GIRLFRIEND DEATH TREATS! K, now that that’s done, WHO SAW LOUIS RED HAIR? I SAW IT AND I WAS LIKE”LOUIS WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????? YOUR HAIR WAS PERFECTLY HOT AND PERFECT! AND THEN YOU MADE IT RED!” Ok rant over. Seriously, I prefer his old hair SO much. But it’s for charity so that makes it good. Also, I don’t like Louis new hair but did I send him death threats? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NO I DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! God this thing is long……….I can go on forever but it’s already WAY to long! So I’ll just ebd it now. BYE PPL!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Victoria

Rachel

Posted at 7:43 PM on January 25, 2013

They love each other and with that I don’t get the point if hating on her because all its gonna do is make Louis mad at you and it still won’t affect the love they have for each othe;)

IN LOVE WITH ELOUNOR

Posted at 1:04 PM on January 2, 2013

Elounor is one of the cutest cou[les I’ve ever known. I ship them <3 And haters should leave Eleanor alone, she's a lovely girl :) x

Danielle

Posted at 4:59 AM on November 29, 2012

I love Eleanor Calder!

denise

Posted at 2:30 PM on October 14, 2012

they might stay together or not but thats up to Louis and Eleanor people should leave them alone. we get it yu like him but he is happy and so is she.

celine

Posted at 2:27 PM on October 14, 2012

they might stay together or not but thats up to Louis and Eleanor people should leave them alone… we get it yu like him but he is happy and so is she.

geena

Posted at 2:24 PM on October 14, 2012

hehehe….. :o.. oh and idk if they will its louis and eleanors relationship.. not anyone elses