Kristen Stewart Admits She Was Bullied For Being A Tomboy In Her Teens

Tue, June 5, 2012 12:19pm EST by 10 Comments
Kristen Stewart Tomboy

Rebecca

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 4, 2013

I know how it feels to get mocked because you are different I had a very hard time when I was little (I’m 12 now) because I have ginger hair and other people envy my hair couler but one girl didn’t like me and kept calling me names and lots of other things like ginger nut biscuit and carrot top And it was a bad time for me because i was scared to go to schoo so I know how it feels. I am like a tomboy never wear heels always sneakers and never dresses plain top baggy tops and shorts or jeans never in my life have I worn a dress and heels. So I know how it feels to get mocked because you are different.

bobby joe

Posted at 8:48 AM on June 6, 2012

There are alot of trolls out there hating on this young woman b/c of the success of Twilight. If they’d read the books, they’d understand that K-Stew plays Bella perfectly. She was good in SWATH, and she excels in these lesser known indy roles. Plus, she is beautiful. It’s weird that it bothers me when people hate on her, but I kinda feel like she is a sort of “everyman’s” kid sister. She is pretty and talented and brave enough to be herself. I hope she continues to thrive.

kim

Posted at 9:58 PM on June 5, 2012

people need to shut up about the way they dis her! shes beautiful and unique and i personally love and look up to her for being like that! she has emotion, she does smile. stop trippin and get of with your life:)

sulesa cullen

Posted at 7:01 PM on June 5, 2012

i hope that 1 day you will meet up with those girls that used to bully you and then show them whos famouls and all glammed up, in their faces biarchessss.

you have have come along way kristen and no doubt you will be on top 1 day.

Charlotte

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 5, 2012

i was bullied for being unique! People always thought that because i am into football and didnt wear makeup and didnt hav all of the things that other people had that i was diffrant! Then all of those bullys went off the rails ! Getting pregnant at the sge of 14, drugs, alchole and smking at a young age! but now im a professional footballer and now that proved those bullys wrong!

Quartz

Posted at 3:28 PM on June 5, 2012

It’s sad for anyone to be bullied. Kristen has come a long way and is now a fashionista and very successful! That’s superb!

It’s also very human to remember slights and hopefully people can just laugh it off and move on. Looks like that is how she is handling her memory of the past.

Hayley

Posted at 1:43 PM on June 5, 2012

i was bullied too because of my weight and how i look , those kids who do that are just people who want to look cool and humiliate to look so strong and to show off how they look , Compare them to kids who weight more and don’t have a lot of confident like the others(by the way huge fan of demi lovato!!)

Fiona

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 5, 2012

I have been bullied since year 5 because I wasn’t one of the sexy gorgeous girls that felt comfortable in mini skirts and strapless tops

keepcalm1918

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 5, 2012

I hope that today, like Kristen, you are comfortable in your own skin and are rockin’ your own style. When you feel comfortable in your own style and in your own way of dressing, you will exude confidence and feel great! I was also like you when I was a teenager….now I look back and just grin at my insecurities. I developed a better, stronger personality because of those insecurities. Like Kristen, do and wear what always makes YOU comfortable! Keep calm and carry on!

Deb

Posted at 5:04 PM on June 5, 2012

Try not to let them get to you too much… so your not comfortable in minis etc… Me neither… Just remember that one day you’ll have a successful career and your bullies will all have had kids when they were teenagers or be less successful than you…. I had people tease me at times and I know this… I am a lot more successful in my life & career than they are…..