Jill Zarin Attacks New 'RHONY' Cast Members Online

Tue, June 5, 2012 10:47am EST by 20 Comments

Jill says she’s not angry about being fired from ‘RHONY,’ but her new Facebook poll says otherwise!

Fired reality star Jill Zarin recently claimed she wouldn’t be watching the new season of The Real Housewives of New York because she wants to distance herself from drama and arguing. Well, that didn’t last long!

Moments after the premiere episode of season five aired, Jill posted a poll on her Facebook page asking readers to rate the newest cast members — and not in a nice way!

“WHo was your LEAST favorite new housewife tonight???” Jill posted alongside a vote box.

According to the poll, most of Jill’s fans seem to dislike Heather Thompson, then Carol Radzwell and Aviva Dresher.

Even if Jill feels slighted about being replaced, such catty behavior is completely immature and uncalled for!

What do YOU think about Jill’s poll? Do you think she’s bitter about being fired?

Jennifer Kamm

More on ‘Real Housewives of New York City':

1. ‘RHONY’ Star Countess LuAnn De Lesseps Advises How To Meet A Great Guy & More
  2. Ramona Singer: Why I Don’t Get Along With New Housewife Heather Thomson
  3. ‘Real Housewives’ Taylor Armstrong & Ramona Singer Reveal Their Mother’s Day Plans

ugradbeni ormari

Posted at 9:29 AM on June 10, 2012

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to provide one thing again and help others like you helped me.

karen

Posted at 9:57 AM on June 7, 2012

Jill is a jealous, sad, pathetic woman desperately trying to keep her name in the spotlight. She can’t accept that the show is going to do much better without her sorry a ss.

2gr8

Posted at 10:39 PM on June 5, 2012

Jill makes me sick! She’s a disgrace. Thank g-d she’s gone. I will miss Alex.

Brenda

Posted at 2:32 PM on June 5, 2012

What a sad, sad old woman.

Sour Grapes

Posted at 2:31 PM on June 5, 2012

I’m not surprised by Jill’s catty, immature behavior. I am glad that she is gone. RHONY is so much better without her. I love the new housewives.

LynnNChicago

Posted at 1:07 PM on June 5, 2012

I absolutely love Jill. She is authentic and I will miss her this season.

BertaNYC

Posted at 12:56 PM on June 5, 2012

Let’s face it, Jull is a PHONY, and not a RHONY anymore.

Steve

Posted at 12:33 PM on June 5, 2012

Jill has always believed that she was the star of the show. Season 1, she was extremely likable, and that was short lived. Now that she knows that the show has gone on without her, she is a very bitter person. Glad she is gone.

Jilluzi

Posted at 12:24 PM on June 5, 2012

Poor Jill, this must be devastating for her, to just simply realize that she was not irreplaceable and the show goes on without her. Bethenny never speaks or very little about the RHNY, then there is Jill who is going to be a PITA all season long.

Adele

Posted at 12:22 PM on June 5, 2012

Jill is bitter as sour grapes, good that she will have all this extra free time to think about her mean girl anthics

Milly

Posted at 12:21 PM on June 5, 2012

Of course she is bitter, these three ladies are so far above her social scale is not even funny. Heather is a real business woman and her shape wear is succesful unlike Jill’s who is being sold for 4 dollars in Marshalls, Jill is pathetic.

Cathy

Posted at 12:18 PM on June 5, 2012

No, I dont think Jill is bitter. I would have been curious to know too. I think you are LOOKING for any excuse to try to bring Jill down. I think your reporting is shameful you need a better hobby.

Jenny

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 5, 2012

Jill also went to 3 RHONY premiere parties last night and one she crashed. So what the hell is she talking about she wants to distance herself from the show? She asked people to comment on their feeling of the premiere and it will be “unfiltered”. Well, I wrote that I like the new girls and think this season will be good. Well, my comment disappeared. Guess she only leaves comments stating they miss Jill and the show sucks. Tis woman is making complete fool of herself. But, I have to say it is more fun watching her not be on RHONY. She is going to do anything to stay in the limelight and part of RHONY even though it was toxic to her.

boston1

Posted at 12:10 PM on June 5, 2012

Hard to say who the least favorite one is now that Jill is gone. She needs to get a hobby!

NAF

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 5, 2012

If “Watch What Happens Live” with Andy Cohen was shown last night, you can bet he’d have had a poll very similar to this. Seriously I think you’re trying to create drama.

Nene

Posted at 11:59 AM on June 5, 2012

this stupid jew needs to go away

Nancy

Posted at 12:30 PM on June 5, 2012

it’s offensive to attack someone about their religious affiliation. Your post should be removed.

Cathy Allen

Posted at 7:32 AM on June 27, 2012

Your comment should be removed. Your horrible reference to Jill’s religion is far worse than anything she does or could do. Does your religion condone such remarks?

RMolloy

Posted at 11:14 AM on June 5, 2012

Jill’s Facebook is HERS. Why are you creating an “aricle” about a Facebook poll? It was a great question by the way, and sounds very Bravo-ish. Go work on sharpening your tendons as you’re lame.

jj

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 5, 2012

bitter much, jill??!! i kinda like the new cast members, heather is a bit annoying, but we’ll see how the season plays out. ramona and luann are already on my nerves and i wish they werent on the show!