'Teen Wolf' Season Premiere Recap: A New Enemy Is On The Hunt For Scott

Mon, June 4, 2012 12:07am EDT by 6 Comments

adriana m. grenot

Posted at 5:07 AM on June 9, 2012

whats going to happen to scotts mom?does she die on the next show?I hope she doesnt!

Tammy

Posted at 11:57 PM on June 4, 2012

amazing episode! I think that Jackson wont become a ware wolf at all and will join the argents out of spite ( he’ll kill warewolves because he can’t be one) and I think that Lydia is something but something completely different… not sure what yet but she’s hiding something. can’t wait for the rest of the season! :)

Ashton

Posted at 3:52 AM on June 4, 2012

First of all, the episode was AMAZING! I couldn’t be more excited for this season! Now I’ll just jump right in, I don’t think that Lydia is a werewolf but I do think that she is something “supernatural”. As far as Jackson, he doesn’t deserve the bite. While he may be uber gorgeous and we love his “asshole jock” behavior, I will be upset if he actually turns. I think that his body should just reject the bite and go back to the way he was. Seriously, it takes a lot away from Scott and the show itself if there’s going to be a lot of new werewolves running around. It’s entertaining because we love watching how Scott learns to deal with being a werewolf and all of the problems that come with it. What the hell happens to the show if there’s 5 other werewolves running around? The mystery dies and with that so does the interest. I’m not saying that a change is bad, I’m just saying that if this show turns into eveyone being turned into a werewolf I will be greatly dissapointed. Until that happens though I will continue to watch EVERY episode faithfully and watch this season with great anticipation for how it will unfold!

Mari

Posted at 12:32 AM on June 4, 2012

Oh god I can’t believe I missed it
I even put it on my calendar and everything!!!! Ughhh
Do you think they will show it again before the next episode
Oh and when is the next episode?

mm

Posted at 8:26 AM on June 4, 2012

Yeah,it reairs tonight and a few other times.

Leah

Posted at 3:31 PM on June 4, 2012

If you missed last nights season premiere you can check blinkx/remote or 1channel.ch for the posting of the episode. Usually they post it the day after. I super enjoyed the first season and can’t wait to see what happens in the second. Last nights show was just awsome beyond words. My sister and I (plus kids and husbands) all get together to watch the shows. We’ve all become serious addicts for Teen Wolf. All the girls will sit around and actually argue over who they think is the biggest hoty on the show. Can’t wait to see the second half of the premiere tonight!