'RHONJ': Teresa Giudice's Brother Joe Begs Her To See A Therapist

Mon, June 4, 2012 1:00am EST by 7 Comments

Joe finally decides that he wants to make amends with his big sister but she isn’t excited at all about going to counseling — Plus, Caroline Manzo’s brother marries his partner and reveals how hard it was to admit he was gay.

Teresa Giudice is one tough lady! After fighting for the past several episodes of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, Joe Giudice accepts the fact that his relationship with Teresa Giudice will not get better — unless they seek family therapy! But on the June 3 episode of RHONJ, Joe begs Teresa to see a therapist, but what does she say?

Joe sends Teresa a long and heartfelt text about how he wants his sister back in his life. But she starts laughing when she reads the text and is offended that he’d ask her to go a therapist. Instead, she thinks he should go alone because she doesn’t have any problems!

Meanwhile, Caroline Manzo‘s brother finally decides to get married. The entire Manzo clan, with the exception of Dina Manzo, head to Chicago for the union. But even though Caroline’s brother invites Teresa and Joe — Caroline still isn’t ready to forgive Teresa for causing rifts in her own family.

Caroline is doing her best to not get into a huge fight with Teresa because she doesn’t want to overshadow the wedding. She actually calls herself a “ticking time bomb” and is hoping she doesn’t have to encounter Teresa much at all.

There was a running theme in the show — don’t hide who you really are. Kathy Wakile‘s sister talked about how she told her family she was a lesbian and she got very emotional at one point. It was a refreshing episode because it was a change from the normal petty banter.

At the end of the episode Teresa still isn’t sure if she should go to counseling — should she?

— Chloe Melas

More ‘RHONJ’ news:

1. ‘RHONJ’ Season 4 Preview: Teresa & Joe’s Feud Erupts
  2. ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: Teresa Throws Paul Under The Bus
  3. ‘RHONJ’ Preview: Teresa Explodes At Jacqueline Laurita & Caroline Manzo, Calls Them ‘Evil’

Scooterlady

Posted at 2:34 AM on June 11, 2012

ueJoe – Melissa

U both shld go anyway! A therapist is like an arbitrator & can put into perspective of what is rather than what u think it is.

Teresa’s revealed deeply delusional behavior incapable of accepting responsibility for her actions. There’s nothing u can do. However, u can eventually understand her behavior as it is. Then u can make a desion whether u want to deal w/her or notl.

Sometimes “love” means letting go. She’s messing w/ur marriage. Carolyn said it – she won’t be happy until u 2 split!

She’s very disturbed & also extremely influenced by her husband who’s also seems delusional. But he’s also a very angry man & he’s going to eventually do “something” that’s going to affect his marriage in a very bad way! (He thinks he’s G-d).

Scooterlady

Posted at 2:48 AM on June 11, 2012

I forgot to mention that I experienced several yrs of a Narcissistic brother as was his wife. Only recently I found out why there cld never be a relationship. If I. knew then what I know now …

In addition. I’ve become aware that a friend is now acting out narcissistic behavior.

It’s only a word, but for me, the word defines what’s wrong & eventually what to do. She’s going to get dumped – SOON. I’ve had enuf.

Well, in a way I’ve walked in your shoes. I’m going to be 67yrs oold, so u can understand why that I put yrs into a similar situation & a few relationships since 2001. My antennas go up & I’m “aware” – and eventually these ppl revealed themselves! I can’t deal w/the stress.

I love both of you & ur displays of love. (M – love ur singing!)

U WILL find peace but it may not turn out the way u wanted it to. It’s painful, but sometimes it “has to be”

Georgia Peach

Posted at 8:55 PM on June 4, 2012

Good grief. Teresa and her husband Joe need to go. They are going to ruin the series if they keep them. Joe Guidice apparently has a drinking problem and Teresa is clueless. Will like the series better if Bravo gets rid of this family.

Susan

Posted at 6:49 PM on June 4, 2012

Oh!! I see it is actually a woman named Chloe Melas that wrote this article!!

Hey Chloe! Check your names and get the Joe’s straight! Don’t make me say it…. but, “PAY ATTENTION’ or Teresa might come for ya! lol

Susan

Posted at 6:34 PM on June 4, 2012

Whoever writes this stuff needs to proof read their work! It’s Joey GORGA that wants his Teresa to go family therapy. !!!!!

Please try and at least get the names correct!!!

Melinda

Posted at 6:48 PM on November 19, 2012

Joey, Joe who cares. Get a life.

Nat

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 4, 2012

The whole show looks scripted to me. And the only one with out a script is Teresa. Why would Caroline hold from fighting when Teresa apologize and they moved on. Jamie Caroline brother was saying bad things on twitter about Caroline and good things about Joe Giudice