K-Stew’s makeup was all about her eyes! Here’s how to get her dramatic bronze eyeshadow look straight from her makeup artist!
Kristen Stewart smoldered in intense makeup that played up her gorgeous green eyes. The look was created by makeup artist, Jillian Dempsey who went for a ‘slightly punk look contrasted with ladylike elements’ for K-Stew, 22. “We like to keep her look youthful and undone, and pair that with strong eyes,” says Jillian.
Kristen’s look was edgy glam with a youthful twist. Jillian emphasized her eyes with heavy liner, lots of mascara and an overly dramatic, tapered eye. The key product used to make K-Stew’s eyes super sexy: Jillian Dempsey Professional for Avon Smokifier in Very Black. It’s a shadow-liner hybrid that gives an instant smoky eye. She blended a dark bronze shadow over a burgundy liner for a rich look. For a glossy, almost wet effect on the lids, she dabbed a drop of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. Nude cheeks and nude-pink lips completed the look.
More products used for the look:
- Dior Show Mascara
- NARS eyeshadow in Honesty
- Laura Mercier Kohl Liner in Black Violet
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
- Josie Maran Argan Cream Blush in Sun Kissed
- Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick in Baby Baby
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love K-Stew’s look? Vote below!
— Jennifer Tzeses
More Celebrity Beauty:
- Victoria Justice’s MTV Movie Awards Hair: Get Her Glam Waves
- Kristen Stewart’s MTV Movie Awards Look: Get Her Sultry Smoky Eye
- 2012 MTV Movie Awards: Best Red Carpet Beauties