The Harry Potter star wore pretty pale eyes and rosebud lips to the show June 3. Here’s how you can get her exact look straight from her makeup artist!
Emma Watson had mint green eyeshadow and rosy lips that gave her a perfect summer palette. The look was created by celebrity makeup artist, Roz Music, who called it, ‘fairytale-with-a-little-edge’. Roz was inspired by the luscious jacaranda trees blooming in Los Angeles
Here’s how you can get Emma’s exact look:
- For a flawless complexion and long-lasting foundation, Roz smoothed Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H over Emma’s skin and then used Lancôme Blush Subtil in Soft Pink to highlight her cheekbones.
- Roz used Lancôme Liner Design Gel Eye Liner in Black Fishnets to thickly line Emma’s eyes and Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Mint Jolie to tie in the inspiration of blooming jacaranda trees. Lancôme Hypnose Doll Lashes in So Black! was generously applied to Emma’s upper and lower lashes.
- To complete the look, Roz gave Emma a neutral, pink lip with Lancôme Rouge in Love in Lasting Kiss.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Emma’s MTV Movie Awards look?
— Jenny Pickard
More MTV Movie Awards Beauty:
- Kristen Stewart’s MTV Movie Awards Makeup: Get Her Exact Look
- Elizabeth Banks’ MTV Movie Awards Hair: Get Her High Bun
- Emma Stone’s MTV Movie Awards Hot Lip Look: How To Get It