'Game Of Thrones' Season 3: Five Moments I'm Dying To See

Mon, June 4, 2012 5:57pm EDT by 132 Comments
Game Of Thrones season 3

xaris

Posted at 8:22 PM on June 28, 2012

i woyld like to see more of Arya (ned starks younger dotter).I thing she is really gifted…

Samantha

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 28, 2012

Well, Joffrey IS going to die since he dies in the books, so we’ll have that at least ;)

Fan

Posted at 9:22 AM on June 27, 2012

I feel the same way.i really would like to know.who is Jon snows mother,she must be a really special women.for Ned stalk to have cheated on his wife

Matt

Posted at 8:50 PM on June 22, 2012

I read every book in two weeks time (complete page turners and I couldn’t put them down)…. It’s been the same way with the show. I started watching Season 1 Episode 1 and less than a week later….. I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for next February to come around. I can’t wait to see Arya in Bravos, The king dead, Sam the Slayer (Samwell’s nickname after killing a Wight with an obsidian blade…. OMG soooo much to look forward to!!!

TJ

Posted at 10:06 PM on June 21, 2012

#2 A Dead Joffrey & A Dead Theon- More adventures of Jon Snow beyond the Ice Wall; Real Episodes-Not these cheesy little 30 min episodes they keep making-Either Make Real Full Length Hour Plus Episodes Or Don’t Make ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Less Time Between Seasons- Shoot More Effectively and Quicker!!! Daenerys either needs to step up or step out-Wasting my time with her whining!!! Needs Wizards & Rangers!!!

yana

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 21, 2012

i want to see gendry and and an oder arya fall in love

Kim

Posted at 4:22 AM on June 21, 2012

I have this wild idea that sounds very romantic… What if John Snow became the King of the Iron Throne and married Daenerys (mother of dragons)??? Just a thought. Would be very romantic… Sigh!

MforManiker

Posted at 9:44 PM on June 26, 2012

That doesnt sound very romantic…… That sounds very gay for me

mimi

Posted at 12:52 AM on June 30, 2012

YES YES Danaerys and Jon would be perfect

JRPogi

Posted at 4:28 PM on June 20, 2012

Damn, Drago’s speech fooled me. Didn’t expect he’d be fucked by a witch. lol. I’ll read the books. Im excited for season 3.

travis

Posted at 3:55 PM on June 20, 2012

i havent read the books yet and im kind of glad. when the new season comes out i dont already have an idea of whats going to happen next. although Feb 2013 is coming around fast enough i might have to start with book 3 just to get my fix.

Cheri

Posted at 7:06 PM on June 19, 2012

Ive read the books and can’t believe they left out the Jojen and his sister, Meera…..what’s up with that…i really wanted to see them and couldn’t believe they got left out…..

Matt

Posted at 8:47 PM on June 22, 2012

They left out the Jojens, but they will be in season 3. Bran and Rickon are just now leaving Winterfell, but they’ll be there.

Penny

Posted at 12:54 PM on June 19, 2012

Theon’s journey through the series will be very interesting. Trust me you don’t want him dead. He will be one of those characters- like Jaime- whose character evolves greatly and you actually get to like him. I won’t say more because i hate to spoil things for others.

Jimmy

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 21, 2012

Really? I read all of the books and still hate Theon

JMB

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 18, 2012

I’m reading the third book in the series, and have read the posts on what to expect in Season 3 on HBO, and I am so unhappy that Catelyn and Robb are going to be killed off (as well as his Direwolf), but while I will mourn the loss of these beloved characters, I am glad the author isn’t so attached to the beloved characters that the only ones who ever die are the bad guys. How unreal would that be? But I would not mind the end of Joffrey or Theon. Or Cersei, for that matter.

krystian

Posted at 7:11 AM on June 17, 2012

i want to see Arya Stark and Jaqen Hghar form an alliance, and i hope that Jaqen stays the way he looks before “Valar Morghulis” , and perhaps teach Arya how to her own name list. and i would like to see Bran Stark to be a marksman, he is crippled, so at least give him an ability, we know their father Ned Stark was a great warrior…. just thinking about it is nice already.

Cory

Posted at 4:39 AM on June 17, 2012

Would like to see Khal Drogo be bought back to life and wage war on king landing…… G.O.T needs a great warrior like khal…… To many many pasty people in the story….

criminal minds

Posted at 3:24 AM on June 17, 2012

I do agree with all the concepts you have presented to your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

Viza

Posted at 6:18 PM on June 16, 2012

We want Ned Stark back!! :D

Emmanuel torlagh

Posted at 3:30 PM on June 16, 2012

I totaly suport Andy swift’s comments totaly.

Arthur

Posted at 2:45 AM on June 16, 2012

Well, I have read the books twice and I love them even more the second time. However, I love the Hbo series too, and cant wait to see season 3, which may be the best season of them all. My favorite characters are:
Jon Snow, and Ygritte,
Aria Stark,
Tyrion and Jamie Lannister,

stan

Posted at 9:44 PM on June 15, 2012

who is jon snow mother

mimi

Posted at 1:05 AM on June 30, 2012

Its sort of confusing but I think its Lady Ashara Dayne of Starfall. she killed herself over being heartbroken by Ned Satrk and I believe Wylla, a wet nurse raised him or Wylla is the mother

I.H

Posted at 9:29 PM on June 15, 2012

I want to see more of Jaqen H’ghar the faceless man, i loved him, he was so intriguing and the way he was so mysterious, I can’t wait for season 3 so we can learn more about the faceless men and what they do.

khpage

Posted at 3:38 PM on June 15, 2012

IMHO, I think that the Iron Throne should go to three people who would rule the Seven Kingdoms jointly. Arya, the boy who was thrown out of the window and crippled by it, and the young woman promised (and then rejected) to Joffrey. Perhaps the guy who gave the medallion to Arya should be the Hand. Not too sure what to think about what he really is, but he certainly seems lethal enough to take of business….

John

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 14, 2012

I’d like to know more about the others, the wight (white?)walkers, and their history.

I’d like to see joffrey dead, but I don’t need to wish for that. He’s got Arya after him. She may want to take the ‘faceless mens’ invitation to train as aprofessional hit woman in Braavos,, but whatever she decides thats one scary eleven year old.

Joffreys dead. game over man, game over!

George Dimitropoulos

Posted at 4:07 PM on June 14, 2012

I’d like to see Joffrey as an undead past the ice wall :) Ah, and then burned by a dragon. :)

Iain

Posted at 3:54 PM on June 14, 2012

Actually in Book 5, Bran is a guest of the Children of the Forest & the Last GreenSeer (North of the Wall), who may or may not be Brynden Rivers (Aegon IV “The Unworthy” ‘s bastard). the Last Greenseer has appeared in the T.V. series already, in the form of a 3-eyed crow. While learning how to be a Greenseer, Bran uses the Weirwood trees to see into the past, and watches his father Nedd sharpening the Stark greatsword, Ice, in Winterfell’s Godswood. Bran tries to yell to his father, who obviously hears/senses something , but then decides it’s just the wind.

yours

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 14, 2012

I like to see more of the white walkers, specifically the history of them and why they kill normal people; also I would like to see the crazed teenage brat jeoffrey killed, I don’t care who kills him but he needs to go