Giuliana & Bill Rancic Send Out Blue & Pink Baby Shower Invites

Sun, June 3, 2012 12:30pm EST by 35 Comments
Bill and Giuliana Rancic Baby Gender

So far the couple have been tight-lipped about the sex of their baby, but their blue-pink shower invite for their gender reveal means they’ll be sharing the happy news soon!

Bill and Giuliana Rancic have been super-secretive about the sex of their baby (though we think we totally know!). They sent out this blue and pink shower invite to heighten the intrigue!

The invite, released to E! says — “Blue or Pink: What Do You Think?” meaning they’re totally going to reveal the sex of their baby at the party! How exciting!

And if you look closely at the invite, isn’t it so cutely convenient that Giuliana’s name starts with a G, like GIRL, and Bill’s is B, like BOY?

The parents-to-be are expecting their new addition via gestational carrier.

[E!]

– Lorraine Chow

More Giuliana & Bill baby news:

1. Bill Rancic: Giuliana Is Going To Be A Tough Mom
  2. Bill & Giuliana Rancic Baby Plans — Second Child ‘In The Works’
  3. Bill Rancic: Did He Reveal Sex Of Baby With Giuliana?

dora

Posted at 3:12 PM on August 11, 2012

thank God fore the rancic but pls just say sex of your bebe and no one will steal him or her from you.

S A

Posted at 12:01 AM on June 18, 2012

So everyone was guessing the gender of the baby? Are you kidding me? If anyone really listened to the segment on the Doctor showing them the sonogram of the baby she slipped and said the HE word as in male. What was their to keep secret after that..

I'm Standing Right Behind You

Posted at 6:57 PM on June 17, 2012

I’ve been thinking about the birth order of each. Bill is the baby…his sister is the oldest. Giuliana is the baby with Monica (I think) is the eldest of that family.

Whatever happens, I’m thrilled they’re gonna have a new addition to their family soon.

Amanda

Posted at 6:43 PM on June 17, 2012

So happy for them, just hoping the baby is healtby

Peaches

Posted at 1:11 PM on June 17, 2012

They have the best reality show on tv-they are both normal people who love each other a lot-they are honest about everything that they have been going through and had tremendous life changing issues happen to them in the past 2 years, we should appreciate the good Gulianna has done to bring breast cancer awareness to young women and really all women-best wishes on your lucky baby to have both of you as parents!

cborella

Posted at 11:05 PM on June 15, 2012

She is such a phony, all she care about is Hollywood, makeup, & phony friends, Poor Bill he is real. She should get back to her family values,

helen temple

Posted at 7:12 PM on June 8, 2012

I love your show guys when you had miscarriage l cried cause we did obdurate as well. And we have a lovely daughter and her name is Emily. I love you guys whatever you have you will be both great parents.

GRANDMA BARB

Posted at 2:51 PM on June 8, 2012

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE…….make sure that you both and everyone around your new baby have a TDAP vaccine…whooping cough is a life threatening disease…..and is on the uprise…..please research and ask your doctors ……it is so important to kep your baby away from people …i know how exciting it is to have a new baby..and to show off the beautiful new baby but i also know the pain of loosing a miracle baby……callie grace vantornhout was a miracle baby born to my daughter and lost to whooping cough at 5 weeks old……….tragic beyond words……….

JOAN

Posted at 1:58 PM on June 8, 2012

I believe they are having 2 boys… nothing in their registry is pink – all white &/or blue… Congrats to two very special people. God bless you all!

patricia

Posted at 8:17 PM on June 8, 2012

yes, nothing is pink on their registry that’s why for the girl they might have chosen white, if they put anything pink it would be very obvious. :))) I think its possible that they have 2 boys but its possible a boy and a girl as well…. I so wanna know. I love them so much and wish I could attend the shower …..

Lgreene

Posted at 8:38 AM on June 7, 2012

Hmmmm…watched ultrasound and gestational carrier appears to be farther along than just 12 weeks. She is either at least 22 weeks pregnant or pregnant with twins. Cannot tell the sex at 12 weeks either ??? So praying it is twins for them…they will be wonderful parents and may God bless them with healthy happy/safe delivery ! God bless their carrier !

patricia

Posted at 8:24 PM on June 8, 2012

yes, I agree you can’t tell the baby’s gender at 12 weeks. I am pretty sure I was told by my obgyn that its not possible, I think it was at least 20 weeks, possibly more…..but on the other hand the carrier was pretty small ( belly) as for twins at 20 weeks…..hmmmmm

DAWN 9504

Posted at 8:37 PM on June 17, 2012

You are wrong I found out at 12 weeks with my son and 16 weeks with my girl it is possible..

Brenda burns

Posted at 8:56 PM on June 6, 2012

I am so happy for the Ranic family. I love these kids as if they were my own. I have cried and prayed with them and for them. Thank you God for this blessing.

Newellynn

Posted at 8:45 PM on June 6, 2012

So excited for the two of you!!! I have been on the journey with you both and just wish your baby is healthy. Congratulations!!!
P.s. I love your show and I love your family!

Mommy of two

Posted at 4:24 PM on June 6, 2012

Looks like they are going to have twins!! Since on their Bel Bambini baby registry, each item is wanted 2 pieces. Congrats guys! Can’t wait to see you babies :)

Mom of Twins

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 13, 2012

I don’t think it is twins…. as a mom of twins I noticed on their doctor scans it seemed just one sac; when you have two sacs it is pretty clear. Also, two of everything on the registry makes sense for them, why would they drag everything back and forth between Chicago and LA. They have two residences so two of everything is reasonable. They registered for single strollers not doubles.

Jacs

Posted at 5:44 AM on June 6, 2012

TWINS! I can’t believe no one saw it diuring the finale show. I was also able to pause the tv. There’s TWO babies and the dr. confirmed it when she said they can ever suck their thimbs. Go back and look slowly its on plain view! I even took a pic of it on pause. They’re having
TWINS remember they implanted two eggs! Congrats to them both they both rock.

Kimme

Posted at 5:58 AM on June 6, 2012

I saw it too, yes, they’re having twins! Both eggs survived and during a episode Bill said “girl, you are furtile” Good catch Jacs! Congratulations to the wonderful couple and what a great invite.

bebe

Posted at 8:26 AM on June 9, 2012

yeas and the ” mini van” comment ……. she wouldnt mention a mini van if there was 1 baby :)))) EXCITED !!!!!!

robert hall

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 6, 2012

I agree!

MamaBear

Posted at 5:51 PM on June 5, 2012

I think it’s twins – The doctor transferred the two embryos and they never confirmed or denied if the second embryo survived. I know Giuliana & Bill’s initials are G&B but look at the corners of the invite: G&B…maybe instead of standing for Giuliana & Bill it stands for Girl&Boy. Guess we will all have to wait and see! :)

Janice Glazier

Posted at 1:00 PM on June 5, 2012

You should have had “One of Each” on your poll. I think it’s twins. A boy and a girl. ;)

grandma bonne

Posted at 12:37 PM on June 5, 2012

God bless, God bless! I think it’s a girl but who cares. We are all praying for a healthy happy baby. You two have been “in labor” for the last three years so enjoy. God bless and prayers for all your wonderful parents and siblings. They have done a magnificent job raising two such wonderful lovinghard working and honest christian. Can’t bless you enough! I also think it’s twins but can’t guess the second baby’s sex. Love the invitaions. Jill would be a good name. Kind of after Giuliana and Bill.

norma

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 5, 2012

aww….love yall guys :) congrats on ur baby,, yay finally gonna be parents,so happy for yall,, i think yall the best couple ever and gonna be great bn a mommy and daddy for thats little boy/girl..good bless yall

Lilly

Posted at 10:06 PM on June 4, 2012

Keep the faith, like Bill says” the Big Man has Plans” for you.
Enjoy the enchantment of parenthood and the beautiful love you have for each other. This IS your year.

Erika

Posted at 8:44 PM on June 4, 2012

thats a really clever idea ! and i seriously didn’t realize the initials match the first letter of the baby’s gender lol

but im sooo happy for them althought i wished from the bottom of my heart that they cwould have been able to conceive a baby the traditional way !

congrats to them both :)

Barbara

Posted at 1:49 PM on June 4, 2012

I love them! and hope they have a healthy happy baby!

Amy

Posted at 10:35 PM on June 3, 2012

I think their having a one boy and one girl.

Jessi

Posted at 8:32 PM on June 3, 2012

I don’t understand the obsession with needing to know the sex of the baby. Does it really matter? I found it so magical to not know until the birth but nowadays most people look at you like you’re crazy if you tell them you’re not going to find out the sex.

lisa

Posted at 11:47 AM on June 11, 2012

that’s just your opinion ! Long time ago people did not have the opportunity/ chance to find out and believe me if they had they would just like people these days. Yes, there would be a small % of people waiting but not high… like these days. No point to criticize …. I happy they found out, they deserved some joy after what they have been through

Selenator

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 3, 2012

I think the baby could be a boy since most of the invitation is blue

sonia

Posted at 2:37 PM on June 3, 2012

Hi guys just wanted to wish you the best and hope for healthie baby live your show I laught a lot and cry with you guys thank for sharing everything with your fans, my life has being really hard but I love it because the nothing is easy I am not rich but I am happy

Well love you guys god bless you

carol

Posted at 5:07 AM on June 6, 2012

I think twins, but if not, then a boy.

triplets would be a hoot………just as long as they or it is healthy and well everything will be good.

All is in God’s hands………..congrats both of you and trust in God and you will be fine.