Jennifer Aniston, 'The Hunger Games' & More: 2012 MTV Movie Awards List

Sun, June 3, 2012 11:01pm EDT by 32 Comments
2012 MTV Movie Awards Winners

killer queen

Posted at 9:41 PM on June 13, 2012

the hunger games should’ve won best movie it made the most money out of all the others in that category

Boo

Posted at 9:25 AM on June 7, 2012

Jennifer anniston is afake, high manitenance junkie and and an alcoholic!

super games

Posted at 8:13 AM on June 7, 2012

certainly like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth however I’ll surely come again again.

zdjęcia ślubne pszczyna

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 6, 2012

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

obesimed

Posted at 1:11 PM on June 4, 2012

Fantastic post, very informative. I’m wondering why the other experts of this sector do not understand this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help different users like its aided me. Great job.

SEO for Wordpress Sites

Posted at 4:41 AM on June 4, 2012

I’m now not positive the place you’re getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while studying much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

hey

Posted at 3:16 AM on June 4, 2012

Fine, Fine, Fine, Breaking Dawn did win Best Movie, but The Hunger Games won twice as many awards . So Ha!!!!!! Just wait til next year. The Hunger Games wil be the dominating movie of all !!!!!!!!!!!

Katarina

Posted at 12:19 PM on June 6, 2012

Unfortunately Catching Fire does not come out until the end of 2013 so it does not come out until after next years MTV awards. In other words – one more Twilight for the twihards to vote on without any Hunger Games competition. Looks like after November of this year the world as they know it will end. Besides with domestic BO for THG closing in on 400 mil compared to 218 mil for BD1 I would say THG already won what is most important.

bigfatrhino

Posted at 2:43 AM on June 4, 2012

woohoo Hunger Games and Twilight all the way!! IMMA HUGE FAN

bluebird

Posted at 2:07 AM on June 4, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS ROBSTEN AND TWIHARD FANS!!! WE WON!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!! SORRY HARRY POTTER and HUNGER GAMES fans! ROBSTEN GOT THE MAJOR MTV MOVIE AWARDS!!!! let’s watch Snow White and The Huntsman, Cosmopilis, On The Road, and of course Bel Ami!!!

Leah

Posted at 12:53 AM on June 4, 2012

YEAH! TWILIGHT! WE STILL GO IT!

tokiro

Posted at 12:40 AM on June 4, 2012

BEST KISS & MOVIE OF THE YEAR AWARDS! WHOOOO! m/

mariaNNa

Posted at 11:35 PM on June 3, 2012

TWILIGHT WON! HAHA THG FANS!!!

Aria

Posted at 12:04 AM on June 4, 2012

Hey I am a twilight fan too but please don’t mock other people’s effort in making other movies.

Butterfly

Posted at 11:31 PM on June 3, 2012

I am so very proud of everyone who won and that was nimattied. Lol sorry I can’t spell.

Boo

Posted at 9:23 AM on June 7, 2012

Nimattied????……..

kate

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 3, 2012

it blows my mind that twilight won! i dont mind the movies but there shouldnt even be a competition between anyone, harry potter should have won the best movie, its this generation thats picking crappy movies!

Cico

Posted at 11:30 PM on June 3, 2012

Couldnt agree even more! Twiligt cant compare to Harry Potter

celine

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 3, 2012

male performance should go to daniel and the female performane shold go to emma watson.

Jenn

Posted at 11:02 PM on June 3, 2012

I love The Hunger Games and Harry Potter, but I believe that Daniel Radcliffe should’ve won Best Male Performance, i mean it’s 10 years in the making, seriously. As long as it’s not Twilight, I’m happy. pitiful movies and pitiful acting.

katie

Posted at 11:19 PM on June 3, 2012

i couldnt agree with you more, its honestly shocking that harry potter didnt win.

Kathrine

Posted at 10:45 PM on June 3, 2012

wow Elizabeth Banks was such a beauty!

Ally

Posted at 10:44 PM on June 3, 2012

I HATE THE MTV MOVIE awards this year.

someoen

Posted at 10:44 PM on June 3, 2012

where the hell is the best movie???

Michelle

Posted at 10:18 PM on June 3, 2012

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rob and kristen won the best kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

Posted at 11:12 PM on June 3, 2012

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ella

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 3, 2012

love em or hate em, Breaking Dawn’s kissing scenes are undeniably the best!!!!

Sierra

Posted at 9:27 PM on June 5, 2012

Or rather; kissing and fluff were the ONLY things happening in Breaking Dawn, as well as the whole “saga”. No plot, just fluff and reasonings that don’t make sense. Bella is always the exception, the Mary Sue. No matter what they say, she always has things the easy way, having the heroic part, but taking out the pain and the change it takes to be a strong female. She’s bland, a fill-in-the-blank person for Fangirl readers to fill their own name in place, and live out their perfect fantasy/romance life: all the good parts of life without consequences. Have you noticed that Charlie NEVER questions Bella closely enough? He NEVER finds out when she has a huge accident? There’s never that “oh no, how’s she gonna explain THAT?” moment. Her lying is supposedly horrible, but people buy it anyway. She is supposedly NOT beautiful, but all boys chase after her anyway. Real girls don’t go suicidal over a breakup, they don’t marry at 18, they don’t simply ACCEPT that their boyfriend is a vampire! They have to scared at first. Elena, from the Vampire Diaries, never wanted to be a vampire. she wanted to have a normal, happy life, the one she had before supernatural interferences. Bella justs “falls in love” and jumps in claimin she wants to be with Edward FOREVER. Painfully unrealistic. And vampires sparkle? I can just see Dracula shaking his head at Edward ans how he disgraced the whole vampire legend. Really? They burn in the sun. There’s supposed to be some drawback of being immortal. And there supposedly is one, but our precious Bella doesn’t need to withstand the guilt of killing. NOOO. of course not. And sparkling on a sunny day is a drawback? I thought it was a fairy princess little girl’s dream.

karen

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 3, 2012

any one going to comment on the fact that Jennifer Aniston was drunk or high when accepting her award.. it was pretty obvious. Even people on twitter are talking about it..

Tric12345

Posted at 10:32 PM on June 3, 2012

Did anyone catch what was yelled out when Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg presented the “Dirtbag” award???

Kathrine

Posted at 9:52 PM on June 3, 2012

yayyy the Hunger Games rule!

THG

Posted at 10:20 PM on June 3, 2012

Yah! I absolutely agree I hope thy keep dominating!