Kristen Stewart's 'Snow White And The Huntsman' Is A Box Office Hit

Sat, June 2, 2012 10:51am EDT by 46 Comments
Snow White And The Huntsman Box Office

Amy

Posted at 2:00 PM on June 3, 2012

Yes I did and I took my 2 daughter with me…We loved every minute of it…Kristen Stewart did an awesome job playing Snow White….Just beautiful… I RECOMMAND those people that haven’t watched it to go…its worth the money :-) I hope there’s a secongd part to it…Love Kristen and Chris :-)

Amy

Posted at 2:02 PM on June 3, 2012

I mean second

uttib

Posted at 10:57 AM on June 3, 2012

I haven’t seen the movie.But I read Critics reviews.They were not so good and pointed out that kristen couldn’t live up to the mark.But the people who watched the movie are telling that it’s amazing and kristen did so well..Even the trailer itself is so interesting.I don’t what with these critics.They always say that she disappointed.But New york Times reviews told that the film is very good.These critics don’t have their own opinions matched.Anyways I love the movie and am going to watch it

CeCe

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 3, 2012

Close to the end of Snow White when the Queen is already dead, Snow White sees her reflection in the mirror. The camera lingers for a while with Snow White’s looking at her reflection. It seems a bit disturbing almost as if Snow White may at some point become vain and obsessed with beauty as the Queen did which proved to be her downfall. The movie leaves it kind of open to interpretation. What do some of you think? Do you think that at some point Snow White could also become a bit vain and be sucked into the beauty thing? If you didn’t see the movie don’t bother to comment or send hate towards Stewart, as many in this post often do. Thanks.

Amy

Posted at 2:11 PM on June 3, 2012

Yes I saw that part too…but I don’t think she will ever be like the Queen…She is too innoccent and good hearted to become so vain and evil.

noni

Posted at 4:30 AM on June 3, 2012

hey, im from malaysia. i watched swath twice… need more from chris & kris..(pronouce same rite??!!!). love the new version of snow white…

Victoria00

Posted at 12:00 AM on June 3, 2012

I just came back from seeing SWATH and I have to say “hats off to the entire cast, especially to ms Stewart she has proven herself to be an excellent actress”.

sue

Posted at 8:17 PM on June 2, 2012

my daughter and myself saw the film on wednesday night in the uk i thought it was awsome

Janna jones

Posted at 7:49 PM on June 2, 2012

Omg Omg Ong it was Everything Kristen promised it would be!! I cried laughed @ Yelled out in lots of parts! The whole cast did a great job. Cannot wait to Iwn ut

Janine

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 2, 2012

Its funny because every time Kristen’s movies doesn’t do well the haters blame her yet if a movie of hers does well it has nothing to do with her
-_-

Carmen

Posted at 4:26 PM on June 2, 2012

The movie is amazing and shows the enormous talent of kristen …… it is admirable as Snow White, complete success!!

jenna

Posted at 3:11 PM on June 2, 2012

She was hardly in the trailer. It wasnt a success because of her, it was because there was no other movie this weekend, and it had a huge budget. Sorry but thats true.

james

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 2, 2012

you are so wrong!!!!!! kristen is a perfect actress but you just don’t want to see the truth!!!!!!

jenna

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 2, 2012

er the truth is that she was hardly in the trailer, it was the only movie this weekend, and it had a huge budget. all those things are true.

sara

Posted at 4:28 PM on June 2, 2012

but she is a lot in the movie and she is the leader.just the fact that her fans know that she is in the movie will makes them go and see it again an again.and i have to say the movie is AHHMAZING

Daisy Tran

Posted at 6:55 PM on June 2, 2012

No matter what you say or hate, Kristen’s movie is a hit.
Small budget or big budget, the fans love her so much. Stop being a negative person, give credit to Kristen’s acting ability. You will feel better. Negative people get wrinkles a lot.

E

Posted at 11:25 PM on June 2, 2012

Yes and No. MIB3 was a sequel, which always does better. It had Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones…Will is one of the biggest box office draws out there today. It had 3D and opened on Memorial Day Weekend. The fact that this film, without 3D, someone like Johnny Depp or Will Smith, and with a weird premise did better than MIB3 both domestically (barely) and internationally is amazing. It also did better than Dark Shadows….MIB3 had no competition either. It’s not a huge hit, but it’s definitely a hit. Kristen is part of the reason (not the whole reason, but a part of the reason it did well). I love Charlize (she’s the best actor out of the 3) but she doesn’t really have box office draw. They used her in the commercials because she looked awesome. They didn’t use Chris or Kristen as much, even though they were the title characters, because their characters were not as awesome. Plus, people who are Thor fans and Twi fans already knew both were in the film…They were trying to get more outsiders in. So the success is due to all 3 equally.

Ngs

Posted at 11:30 PM on June 2, 2012

Sorry but you wrong. Movie was great and so was Kristen. Two showings were packed and crowds waiting for next showings when we got out. Grow up Jenna your hate is showing.

Yeah

Posted at 5:40 AM on June 3, 2012

Kristen was barely in the trailer because they wanted the action to appeal to the non-Kristen audiences, since her fans need ZERO convincing. Besides, the first and main trailer was made very early on, when Charlize’s scenes were being filmed before a lot of Kristen’s…

casey

Posted at 2:35 PM on June 2, 2012

Vote Robert pattinson and kristen Stewart at 2012 mtv movie awards for best kiss and movie of the year 1 day left to vote please:

Darcy

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 2, 2012

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! BABY KRISTEN FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

serena

Posted at 12:31 PM on June 2, 2012

i’m an avid and loyal fan of hers… i like coz shes unique and down to earth,,,, shes simple in her usual everyday life yet when you dress her shes so glamorous and shes always the best or one of the best dressed… love her covers in magazines,, shes a great model too…

european fan

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 2, 2012

I went to see it yesterday and the theater was full of people! Kristen and Charlize killed it <3 It was so worth it (I ditched a party to go see it) and I'm glad the fan support is evident in the box office

Lita

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 2, 2012

I think it’s is a good movie
Kristen is amazing i really love her when she smiles

kay

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 2, 2012

Hell yes! $95 mill? Way to go fellow kstew fans! I haven’t seen SWATH but I want to soooo bad.

Mary Sario

Posted at 11:43 AM on June 2, 2012

My kids and their friends love kristen so much, so I was so curious and watched the movie with them. She is amazing, she has this charisma that other actress her age don’t have. I believe this is just one of the reasons that she really shines. haters will really be annoyed for a long long time because for sure kristen will shine even more brightly.

starry

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 2, 2012

wow SWATH COULD DESTROYED
THG
KRISTEN AMAZING…..!!!

Kate

Posted at 3:13 PM on June 2, 2012

Lol it isn’t gonna make anywhere near Hunger Games. Keep dreaming.

Rushaunda

Posted at 11:36 AM on June 2, 2012

The movie was incredible the whole cast did an excellent job

emo253

Posted at 11:32 AM on June 2, 2012

So far my friendly neighbor that saw SWATH yesterday said…the movie was amazing!! So I can’t wait and really excited to see this movie with husband & my two teens children today!!

Anouk

Posted at 11:20 AM on June 2, 2012

First, I am not a crazy fan or Kristen or Twilight but my girls love her. I saw Snow White last night and I loved it. I went to see for myself why all the hate for Kristen. I liked Kristen in Snow White very much and I think she did a really good. I think she captured the emotions that Snow White goes thru in the different stages. Kristen showed sadness, loneliness and being terrified as a young girl locked up in the tower. When she escapes and the Huntsman is out to capture her she also looks terrified and when he captures her and takes he side she still shows distrust as she should. Pay close attention to Kristen’s eyes to see how terrified she looks. She then changes her emotions and shows courage, determination and strength as a warrior. She looks really good and brave when riding horses. Don’t expect Kristen look beautiful during most of the movie since she has a dirty face, hair and nails, and is dressed in torn and dirty-looking clothes that are mostly dark and ugly. Charlize gets all the beautiful clothes. Both actresses nailed their characters.

tessa

Posted at 11:39 PM on June 2, 2012

well said!!!

philly31

Posted at 11:19 AM on June 2, 2012

Going to see it today. Soooooooo excited

claire

Posted at 11:10 AM on June 2, 2012

The film was amazing the whole cast was great also Kristen proved that she is so much more than Bella swan (I love Bella swan)

tyler

Posted at 11:09 AM on June 2, 2012

Saw this film the day it came out. I love kristen stewart and she was so good in this film also I’m from the UK and thought her accent was amazing

cris

Posted at 11:02 AM on June 2, 2012

I have not been, but I’ll be there with the whole family …. ……..

Young

Posted at 3:30 AM on June 3, 2012

Now the comments are all good because they are all fans who would like to watch the film at the first few days. I believe after several days, there will be more negetive reviews.