Kristen Stewart's 'Snow White And The Huntsman' Is A Box Office Hit

Sat, June 2, 2012 10:51am EDT by 46 Comments
Snow White And The Huntsman Box Office

Willow

Posted at 4:35 PM on June 10, 2012

This movie was awful! Kristen was terrible! The movie has to make 460 millon and noway is it going to make the target. Kristen fails again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chè tân cương

Posted at 2:42 AM on June 7, 2012

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really one thing that I feel I’d never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely huge for me. I am looking ahead in your subsequent publish, I’ll attempt to get the hold of it!

kof wing 1.8

Posted at 12:41 AM on June 6, 2012

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and stay up for searching for more of your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

bluebird

Posted at 12:31 AM on June 4, 2012

KRISTEN with SAM CLAFLIN is cute and adorable too! KRISTEN STEWART is the Queen of Fantasy Movies!!! Hurraaaayyy for SWATH!!!! Congratulations!!!

noa

Posted at 4:50 PM on June 3, 2012

Swath is amazing movie!

gracie

Posted at 3:11 PM on June 3, 2012

Charlize Theron was the only saving grace of the film. Total letdown.

bluebird

Posted at 12:26 AM on June 4, 2012

CERTIFIED S-O-U-R-G-R-A-P-E!!! hahahahahaha!!!…… Congratulations KRISTEN STEWART!!!! SWATH is number 1!!!

Hailey

Posted at 3:05 PM on June 3, 2012

Although this was the first movie of Kristen Stewart’s that I was not only looking forward to seeing, but think she did an excellent job of, the movie itself dragged on too long, and I saw all the people in the seats ahead of ours squirming. Several people even walked out of the theatre, never to return. What a shame.

selena xavier

Posted at 9:31 PM on June 5, 2012

shut ur mouth hailey KRISTEN STEWART is marvoulous i love her so much i m frm los angeles and i know that she haves so many fans and i m the top of all,sorry but r wrong.please send me a reply soon………………………………………………………….