Kristen Stewart: Why I Let Robert Pattinson Take Control Of Me

Sat, June 2, 2012 10:22am EDT by 12 Comments
Robert Pattinson Loves Kristen Stewart

ARMANI

Posted at 1:25 PM on June 3, 2012

kiresten steWART is so ugly someone could tell her that she could kissmy but or suck my big FAT TOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 11, 2012

A: get a life B: like you are prettier C: you spelled butt wrong. :p

Flychick86

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 2, 2012

Wow. Interesting.

phoebe

Posted at 8:51 PM on June 2, 2012

they both do what they want to do and supports each other

Jane

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 2, 2012

I know this is an asinine article but if I had a man that looked like Robert Pattinson, he could take control of anything he wanted to.

frannie

Posted at 5:13 PM on June 2, 2012

Well, of course…that goes without saying, girl! But yeah, this is the one of the stupidist things they’ve written to date. However…I wouldn’t kick the man out of my bed for eating crackers, if you catch my drift. ;)!

fran

Posted at 4:07 PM on June 2, 2012

Oh for…seriously? Talk about taking things out of context and putting your own spin on things. This is the single most ridiculous article I’ve read on HL to date (and man oh man…is that saying a lot!) What a load of manure. I dunno (scratching my head here) why I even bother to click on the link.

crizo

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 2, 2012

go snow white gogo baby girl happiness to you always

Super

Posted at 3:17 PM on June 2, 2012

She said…absolutely nothing about Rob. I think she meant leaders as in her role models, people she looks up to.

starcrossed

Posted at 2:25 PM on June 2, 2012

I think that quote has absolutely nothing to do with Rob. I’m getting tired of made-up stories on this site.

lady

Posted at 12:27 PM on June 2, 2012

Rob has said he’s a control freak so it would not surprise me.

BuckleyWesley

Posted at 11:54 AM on June 2, 2012

my roomate’s ex-wife makes $66/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her pay check was $21685 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more CashLazy.*com
remove the *