Chris Brown Loves Rihanna More Than Karrueche Tran

Sat, June 2, 2012 11:37am EDT by 33 Comments
Chris Brown BET Awards

SEO for Wordpress Sites

Posted at 5:15 AM on June 17, 2012

I feel this is one of the most significant info for me. And i am happy studying your article. However want to observation on some normal things, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is truly nice : D. Good activity, cheers

Convert your website in to Wordpress

Posted at 4:30 AM on June 17, 2012

certainly like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I’ll certainly come again again.

slang for penis

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 16, 2012

Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and brilliant design.

unknown

Posted at 10:00 PM on June 9, 2012

There is no restraining it is dropped Chris and Rihanna can be together . Chris and Rihanna belong together they love eachother very deeply . I hope chris brown propose to Rihanna soon I can’t wait until Rihanna is mrs.brown
bye karrueche tran chris brown and Rihanna forever and ever

electlady1

Posted at 8:44 PM on June 9, 2012

Chris knows what to say how to stroke Riri in the right way some man have it and some man don’t. Chris know what he is doing if he can’t have her he don’t want nobody to have her Drake, Meek Mills, JR, Ashton. The same with Riri she don’t want to share either and u can’t blame her all the hell she went through behind woman thats why she is like she is and woman u need to stop saying what u wouldn’t do because if u were in love we all say what we wouldn’t do but let it happen to u you’ll do anything for what u want so never say never….And if a restraining order is still on Chris that can’t be but so many feet from each other so they can’t get close to each other in public that will send Chris to jail and Riri not going to let her man go to jail thats why he didn’t go in the first place so we need to thank Riri for being mature in everything she has done in forgiving him and pumping up his career again by singing Cake and Turn up the Music with him I applaude her in everything she has done because that takes a real woman to go thru what she has been going thru but they can’t hold her down or Chris King and Queen of R&B King Chris and Queen Rhianna

okon05

Posted at 9:20 AM on June 8, 2012

there relationship luks alito immature and wud find beta if they remained apart

Forevur

Posted at 6:42 PM on June 6, 2012

They will and should get baq together

C'zwe

Posted at 4:45 AM on June 4, 2012

True that!!

C'zwe

Posted at 4:43 AM on June 4, 2012

Chris n Riri, Damn!! They look so perrrrrrrrfect together…..

D.J.

Posted at 11:47 AM on June 3, 2012

They need 2 get back 2gether like 4real!
cuz it looks like chris likes sexii women and karruche is not she’s just cute

soza

Posted at 10:09 PM on June 4, 2012

absolutly true!!!!!!

Hi

Posted at 1:49 AM on June 3, 2012

I hope they get back together so the riri and Chris news stops.

savannah

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 2, 2012

e_e Really how fake is this website … I’m not saying that they won’t get back together that i don’t know about but not anytime soon. Chris seems happy with his girl and Rihanna is into her career and they should be left alone I’m sick of all this Chris and Rihanna bull if they gonna get together they will the only thing that is putting these two is the media .

Dinnyq

Posted at 1:22 AM on June 4, 2012

AMEN! You’re 100% right. The media fabricates all this bullsh!t

Trini

Posted at 5:01 PM on June 2, 2012

Wow…. another RiRi and Breezy story….. lmao @ this article!!!! Love all of y’all!!!

nikki

Posted at 4:15 PM on June 2, 2012

I hope they get back together..They could be a power couple like Bey and J..only problem is I think Chris will not be faithful but I think Rihanna will..I hope they make it for the long run

Corae Marie Brezzy

Posted at 2:46 PM on June 2, 2012

ayye idk y they talkin bout them. they needa be talkin abt the fact that it dosent matter. chris is 23!!!!!!!!!!! and not even he just turned 23 on may 5th so he soudnt even be thinking abt getting married all this crap. man its fake!!!!!!!!!and who ever said that chris should hit them hella hard. obviosly he hit rihanna. hit someone that deseves it.

unknown

Posted at 2:22 PM on June 2, 2012

Rihanna and Chris brown are perfect for eachother.
I hope they get back together soon

Stacy

Posted at 2:19 PM on June 2, 2012

Kae friends are always around it seems, she needs to grow up plus she is a pretender.

kiera

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 2, 2012

How do u Know?

Trini

Posted at 4:58 PM on June 2, 2012

Do you not see the pics SHE posts???? She isn’t ready for that life….. I guess tho, time will tell

ff

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 2, 2012

I am officially tired of hearing about this. Unless Chris actually breaks up with Karruche or whatever for Rihanna, then it’s all gossip/nonsense.

chianne

Posted at 9:47 PM on June 2, 2012

If you’re sick of it why do you check out this site? It’s all a soap opera at this level – seems your checking in out of habit

nikkil

Posted at 1:58 PM on June 2, 2012

rumors

Scorpio13

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 2, 2012

.Ahmmp.. “true love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying i love you.”
..Love yah chriS :)
…Like ya RiHanna,
,and to Karrueche :)

pam

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 2, 2012

I hope they do get back together….they are perfect for each other!!

henny phenny

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 2, 2012

If chris brown know what is really good for him he just accept and apologize bcos rihanna is d only lady that can love him dway e want. I believe. D break up is just to build them both. I was once in this shoe with my fianace b4 n. We both realise wat it mean LOVE

Unknown Lover

Posted at 12:57 PM on June 2, 2012

Okay…..
I think that they are probably not going to get together because Rihanna might diss him cause what he did to her. Also Karrueche and him seem to be in love.
BUT….
I think that they are probably going to get back together because they had a lot of history but might not last as long cause they are going to have other flings.
Chris Brown- Confused; Doesn’t know what he wants
Rihanna- Depressed’ She doesn’t know what she wants either…

unknown

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 2, 2012

Yes. Chris brown loves Rihanna more than karrueche tran he always will love rihanna more no matter what it will never change . Chris brown and Rihanna will get back together again no one can change that. When Rihanna and Chris brown are together they are so happy he makes Rihanna happy she make Chris happy no one can’t stop them from getting back together soon.

BuckleyWesley

Posted at 11:52 AM on June 2, 2012

my best friend’s step-aunt makes $76 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 7 months but last month her pay was $14663 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site CashLazy.*com
remove the *