'Teen Mom' Cast Spill Amber Portwood Drama Details: 'It's Hard For Her Daughter'

Fri, June 1, 2012 2:41pm EDT by 10 Comments
Amber Portwood Drugs

In a new interview, Catelynn, Maci & Farrah frankly discuss the Amber Portwood drama and how her daughter Leah is affected. Find out what they said!

With Amber Portwood thrown back into jailCatelynn Lowell, Maci Bookout, and Farrah Abraham share their thoughts on the controversial Teen Mom star.

The cast (minus Amber, of course) recently sat down with E! to promote their final season of Teen Mom that will air in two weeks. The mothers shared some spoilers but also gave the interviewers some details about Amber.

“People just need to support her and stop bashing her all the time. I don’t understand how people can get better if you have people throwing your past in your face all the time,” said Catelynn.

Catelynn also shared how Amber’s drug and jail problems has weighed on Amber’s three-year-old daughter, Leah. “It’s hard for her to not have her mom around,” she said. “But she’s still young so Amber can have an impact when she gets it together.”

The girls do not seem to be phased by all the negative attention the show has received because of Amber. “People look at it so negatively, but our show has opened so many eyes,” said Maci.

Catelynn agreed — “Amber has told me before that she hopes that girls learn from her mistakes.”

Watch their interview below, HollyMoms!

[E!]

– Lorraine Chow

More Amber Portwood Jail, Drugs, & Drama:

1. Amber Portwood ‘Needs Help,’ Says Expert
  2. Amber Portwood Sent Back To Prison: Would Rather Do Jail Than Rehab
  3. Amber Portwood Released From Jail

California Workers Compensation

Posted at 9:49 AM on June 6, 2012

You understand therefore considerably with regards to this subject, made me in my view consider it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved unless it’s something to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. All the time take care of it up!

Your casque beat has an distinct high quality headsets having extended life-span that impact human eye the player as well as music anyone hear. The particular headphones plus mini headphones of the manufacturer usually are a great great playing choice whi

Posted at 3:01 AM on June 6, 2012

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I’ve really loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I’m hoping you write again very soon!

JB

Posted at 4:09 PM on June 3, 2012

uh, amber being a teen mom has nothing to do with her being an abusive, obnoxious, rude, mannerless person. give me a break. and why should people be nice to her or give her a break-she is MEAN and RUDE! you dont reward bad behavior! and someone said that she’s not a terrible mom, that a terrible mom would be someone that beats their child-give me a break on that one too! kids MODEL the behaviors that they see. if that little girl sees her mom beating on her father, guess what, there’s a chance that she will grow up to be a bully, too!

Leanne

Posted at 5:39 PM on June 2, 2012

Amber is a terrible mom.ending up in jail beating
a baby daddy up, swearing infront of a child.
She better offwith a dad.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 11:30 PM on June 1, 2012

Amber isn’t really a terrible mom. A terrible mom would be a mom hitting their kids (in my opinion).

sue

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 3, 2012

so, it’s an ok thing for a child to watch a mom beat on a dad? she is a terrible mom b/c she is teaching her daughter horrible things and horrible ways to treat people!

mystery identity

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 1, 2012

Catelynn thinks she sticks up.for Amber cuz she’s the only friend that Amber has. Catelynn, we can say whatever we wanna say about Amber cuz she’s a terrible mom
So, shut ur mouth, Catelynn!

Theresa

Posted at 3:31 PM on June 3, 2012

LMAO whewwww the big mystery identity!!

Mandy

Posted at 4:17 PM on June 1, 2012

Catylnn is right. I mean Amber can’t blame anyone else except herself, but I’m sure, from seeing through their experience that being a teen mom isn’t fun at all. I mean you do get a child and someone who will love you forever out of being a mom, but it’s not easy. I can tell you that. It’s like a baby having a baby. I am a married women with 2 children and it’s not easy for me, so I really can’t imagine how hard it is for a single mother and being so young. But back to Amber, I truly wish the best for her and hope she straightens up for her daughter. I don’t think her daughter deserves to not have a mother in her life. I will keep Amber in my prayers and hope that she turns her life around.

Elle

Posted at 3:46 PM on June 1, 2012

Well this is some non-newsworthy garbage that nobody cares about