Robert Pattinson's Shocking Admission About Himself — Do You Agree?

Fri, June 1, 2012 11:59pm EDT by 7 Comments
Rob Pattinson Interview

Rob makes an astounding confession in a new interview with ‘Empire’ magazine — we’re dying to know if YOU agree with what he says!

What does Robert Pattinson think is the biggest weakness in his personality? The  Cosmopolis star bravely opened up in a new interview –and we think you’re going to be surprised by his self-admission!

So what’s R-Patz’s issue? Confidence! “That’s my biggest problem: confidence,” Rob reveals.

But maybe that’s not such a bad thing.  After all, one of Rob’s most loveable characteristics is that he’s still so down to earth. Everyone who’s ever had a Rob encounter has reported that he’s remained sweet and normal – you’d never know he’s a huge movie star.

So now, we can surmise that one of the positive side affects of his “lack of confidence” could be his humble nature.

Humble Rob also confesses that he didn’t know he had his dramatic Cosmopolis role in him.

“I’m taking baby steps and hoping people keep employing me,” he says, adding that he’d love to maintain a career doing “small, interesting movies.”

Mr. Non-Confidence jokes that he’s unlikely to ever star as an action hero, what with his well-known complete lack of interest in hitting the gym.

“I’m not buff enough for robot movies,” he insists. Not that we’d agree. We think he’d rock in an action flick.

He hopes his Twilight fans will buy tickets to see the dramatic thriller, Cosmopolis, but doubts it will send them into a frenzy. “I can’t see tons of people watching Cosmopolis and screaming at it,” he laughs.

Well, we’ll have to see about that!

– Bonnie Fuller

More Rob Pattinson in ‘Cosmopolis’:

1. Robert Pattinson ‘Cosmopolis’ Premiere: He Wears Pink For The First Time
  2. Robert Pattinson’s New Life Motto: Stop Being So Scared
  3. Kristen Stewart: Robert Pattinson’s New ‘Cosmopolis’ Movie Is Confusing

Deya Gutza

Posted at 10:41 PM on June 2, 2012

Today in my country I bought Bel Ami movie, and liked the ambience, the locker room, the location, the theme of the movie it is a strong issue to deal with, but felt than not captured in the movie as strong as this in the book, I liked Uma Thurman performance, i like her face, her makeup, her dialogue and her social climber teacher.
I liked Christina Ricci performance, i congratulate her because she has a beautiful body and this impudence handles, her cynicism great interpretation.
I liked Robert Pattinson performance, i liked that feeling of scoundrel, calculator manipulator, and social climber, thanks for this work the entire team.

Rachel Garber

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 1, 2012

Having self-confidence and being humble are not opposites, humility and arrogance are opposites. I read an interview in my local newspaper with Kevin Costner, in which the interviewer states, “he’s still sexy and he knows it” and my immediate reaction was, wow, that is a real turn off. I have never been a big fan of his, nor have I had anything against him, just neutral I guess you would say. Loved him with Whitney, in The Bodyguard although that “Caesar” haircut left a lot to be desired. But that statement, he knows it, sorry lost me there. As far as Rob’s Twilight fans, I can tell you from facebook comments under his pictures, his original fan base may be lost, but his adult fans: we would pay to see him read from the telephone directory. . In fact, if you ever interview him again, tell him that; he has no worries about his maturer fans, we are waiting with bated breath for his next two movies to come out. And the film abt the man who interrogated Saddam Hussein, wow, that is an honor, so exciting, and Hate Mail we are going to be lining up to see his movies forever.

Elle

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 1, 2012

This guy is sooo ugly!

fran

Posted at 12:03 AM on June 2, 2012

Well now there’s an intelligent remark. May I suggest you visit an eye doctor AND a gynocologist? Sounds like either your vision or your hormones must be out of whack if you think Rob is ugly.

Charlotte

Posted at 4:51 AM on June 2, 2012

seriously get a life!!!!!!

Loui

Posted at 10:33 AM on June 2, 2012

then why are you here? get lost

jonna

Posted at 10:44 AM on June 2, 2012

from what planet are you?