Miley Cyrus First Look: Is This Her Next Music Video?

Fri, June 1, 2012 11:04am EDT by 14 Comments
Miley Cyrus music video

It looks like Miley is in full swing recording her fourth album and this pic looks like it could be ever for her album cover — do you like this laid back Miley?

Miley Cyrus looks all grown up in this new photo that she posted on her Twitter. Despite her recent career slump, it appears she’s full speed ahead in cranking out her fourth studio album. Do you think this pic is a glimpse into a new music video?

“Such a glorious day making sweet tunes,” she tweeted on May 31. “Couldn’t think of people I’d rather share this beautiful sunset with.”

Miley hasn’t released an album since Can’t Be Tamed in 2010. We bet this album will feature a much different and more grown up Miley. So for everyone that has given her a hard time for her new movie L.O.L for going straight to dvd, it’s clear Miley is on her way back to the top!

More Miley News:

1. Miley Cyrus Admitting To Cutting Herself? — Her Cut ‘n Dry Tweets
  2. Miley Cyrus Depressed? — Threatens To Quit Hollywood
  3. Miley Cyrus Flash In The Pan? — Not If The Crotch Shots Can Help It!

lexi

Posted at 7:07 PM on June 3, 2012

i love miley, i hope this is a music video with a little more rock influence, miss her music

Brandon

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 2, 2012

If she is making a new album, I’ll be happy as hell. I’ve missed her music so much <3

ALI

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 2, 2012

I LOVE YOU Miley
me live iran_tehran

Flychick86

Posted at 1:15 AM on June 2, 2012

I saw that pic earlier. I don’t think I remember it being for a new music video, but I know she said something about music.

M.J.

Posted at 5:45 PM on June 1, 2012

She has such an astonishing voice! Can’t wait to hear her new music!

David Torres

Posted at 3:56 PM on June 1, 2012

MiCy, I can’t wail for your next CD to come out, especially LOL on DVD.You go, girl.

Mahima salunke

Posted at 2:50 PM on June 1, 2012

Miley will hit the stage

jDelaney

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 1, 2012

Hey, if it’s only half as good as…what was the name of her last album again?
I mean, it had so many memorable songs, right?

Face it, even in the world of pop music she’s just another dim bulb; when she “rocks out” she’s just plain pathetic…God only knows what’s up with that spastic head-banging thing she does; and she’s more than once said she hates the “politics” of country music so don’t expect “Just A Girl From Tennessee…Miley Comes Home” anytime soon.

katty

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 1, 2012

yay!! i hope she keeps singing, and the movie L.O.L i bet thats a good movie i wanna see it soo badly! and guys shes all grown up! give her a break for those who are trashing her! i will always love u miley!! keep doin what ya love!!

Naomi

Posted at 1:03 PM on June 1, 2012

I’m not a fan of Miley’s, but if she is making new music, I hope she goes country. She should have gone country a while ago. Or make the same type of music Taylor Swift makes. Country pop.

roselyn

Posted at 12:30 PM on June 1, 2012

Yey! No side boobie!

thecat61

Posted at 12:10 PM on June 1, 2012

What career slump? She took a break just like everyone and their mother suggested. Now she’s back. As for LOL this site also gave her a hard time about the role she played, LOL was never given a chance from Lionsgate they just tossed it aside. But y’all (HL) are praising Selena for her new movie Springbreakers. (please)

Chloe

Posted at 6:23 AM on June 2, 2012

Gosh, Selena just always needs to be dragged into every do Miley Cyrus justice comments, doesn’t she?
This fued is just like like Angie and Jen, nobody will ever get over it and sadly, Miley is exactly like Jen, pity me pity me I’m just being human!
Psh.
Can’t act smart? Then get the hell out of Hollywood. Simple as that.

javi g

Posted at 11:37 AM on June 1, 2012

i hope she goes country pop is overcrowded with little kids and gay boy bands. but i think is good that she’s doing something i was tired of seen pics of her coming out of the gym.