The Must-See Top Celebrity Psychic In NYC

Fri, June 1, 2012 3:22pm EDT by 10 Comments
Thomas John psychic

If you’re not a believer in people being able to reach the ‘other side,’ I am here to tell you that Thomas John is the real deal. Read on to hear about my experience and why you need to check him out now!

Ever wondered if there are people out there who can truly cross over to the other side? Whether it was watching Ghost as a little girl, or countless episodes of Crossing Over With John Edwards, I’ve always been fascinated with idea that there are ones who can truly communicate with the dead. Trust me, I’ve been incredibly skeptical and I had never met with a psychic medium like Thomas John for a true reading. You’ll never believe what happened to me.

I got a call from a celebrity publicist friend of mine, and she asked me if I’d be interested in interviewing Thomas John, a psychic medium and clairvoyant. I immediately said yes but I had no expectations going in.

Thomas told me about his life and how he discovered his gift when he was four-years-old. He told me about how difficult it was for his parents to accept it because they were so devoutly Catholic and that he tried to ignore the urges to utilize his abilities.

“I had intuition as a kid … no one in my family is psychic,” he said. “My parents are really not into it and when I was a boy I started telling them stuff and they took me to a priest because they thought I needed an exorcism, but then when I was seven or eight years old they started to accept it.”

Thomas tried to explain that this isn’t like the movie The Sixth Sense, where you have ghosts coming into your room at night.

“I don’t really see dead people, although I have seen spirits,” he told me. “I start to get information that’s like relevant to a certain person or information from my guides to give them. I get it symbolically, it’s not like a conversation.”

But if you’re skeptical should you still try it? Thomas says he doesn’t try to push his gift on anyone.

“I don’t think readings are for everyone, I had a woman I told a bunch of things and a few bad things … some things were warnings and she was like ‘well this didn’t help me because I’m worried now,'” he says. “I like to try to empower people, I don’t like that as the end result. As far as readings go, everyone can do it for themselves … we all have intuition.”

Thomas opened his practice in 2010, and he has helped individuals connect with the other side, helped law enforcement, and is a published author. I won’t tell you too much, but I promise you this is legit. Thomas named my relatives dead and alive, named my friends and even knew all about my love life!

He’s had high-profile celebrities clients like: Jennifer Lopez, Courtney Cox, Lynne White, Donny Deutsch, Magee Hickey and Judy Licht.

— Chloe Melas

Crystal

Posted at 5:20 AM on January 22, 2014

I read everywhere that celebs visit psychics, not only here but also on openheartpsychic and other sites and was wondering why? Aren’t they all scam? I mean i want to think what they say is true and my aunt really is believing….also, if someone like jennifer visits a psychic, it must mean it is true???

advertise your business with us

Posted at 3:53 AM on June 12, 2012

Magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I am sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its helped me. Good job.

anne

Posted at 5:26 PM on June 1, 2012

Thomas is the absolute BEST!!!!!

PsychicAndi

Posted at 4:58 PM on June 1, 2012

I have worked as a psychic medium for over 15 years now and have been able to help thousands all over the world! I was born this way and have tried countless times to have a “normal” job.. but spirit always brings me back to helping others connect to their loved ones and what they need to know is happening in their lives! I wouldn’t have it any other way though now.. I enjoy writing my blog and on twitter and LOVE being able to help people!! Besides being a psychic and medium, I’ve studied astrology and tarot and the messages are just as cohesive. But there’s definitely no evil spirits I’m dealing with.. believe me, I’ve seen them! We all have loved ones around us.. why shouldn’t we be able to talk to them?! It’s like the saying goes.. You don’t have a soul, you ARE a soul.. you have a body! ;)

mea

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 24, 2012

do you have a website or reading rates or offers?
thanks,
megan

Nick Damone

Posted at 4:27 PM on June 1, 2012

Moron

AImee

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 1, 2012

All kinds of spiritsm is linked to wicked spirits (demons). You are getting your ‘information’ from them and when these innocent people reach out to you, they too are coming into contact with them. I feel so sad for these people that think they are speaking with dead loved ones and pay so much money..all to be decieved. So sick..

Lee

Posted at 4:46 PM on June 1, 2012

I disagree with you. Thomas has a lot of talent. Demons? He told me things about my sons death that he wouldn’t know about. Even gave me the name of the COWARD that took his life.

Juan

Posted at 3:51 PM on June 1, 2012

I would drink a gallon of her piss just to see where it came from.

BMH

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 1, 2012

I dont know what this story is about. But thanks for the pic of the hottest babe on TV.