Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Stress-Free Dinner After Paparazzi Incident

Hi selena love you

hhofg

Posted at 4:54 PM on June 19, 2012

loves elena ok

yohaira

Posted at 10:30 AM on June 15, 2012

i love you justin bieber and selena GOMEZ TOO AND YOUR SONGS AND HER SONG TO AND I WANT TO KISS YOU JUSTIN BIEBER AND I WANT TO SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE AND I LOVE YOU AND SELENA GOMEZ TOO WITH ALL MY HEART AND YOU TOO AND I LOVE HOW YOU SING AND SELENA GOMEZ TOO I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Gillian

Posted at 7:15 PM on June 7, 2012

Awwwwwww!! How romantic! I love Jelena! Both of them are perfect for each other!

shayna

Posted at 9:11 AM on June 6, 2012

yeah, I agree with yoOo ^__^

qeti-belieber forever

Posted at 11:42 AM on June 2, 2012

i think of justin he love selly but selly don’t love him……..and i hate selly be cose she has bad think’s

valentinea

Posted at 5:54 AM on June 3, 2012

well qeti-belieber forever if “selly” didnt like or love justin she would’nt have gone threw every thing with just like people like you sending her death treaths they are happily sstill together and if you cant handle that then just leave them both alone just beausejustin and selena are happy together doesnt mean you should come around ruinning it so just leaqvethem alone if your going to be like that

Bethanie

Posted at 8:13 PM on June 1, 2012

Justin is 18

go away

Posted at 4:31 PM on June 1, 2012

To the first poster…
Selena did NOT “date” Nick,Taylor or even Cameron. Neither of their “relationships” were confirmed. Yes, she was seen with both of them, they are/were FRIENDS.
Selena is NOT a “attention whore”. She has been famous longer than Justin and Taylor.
Justin’s had a crush on Sel for like ever. I wish people would leave her alone and let her live her life the way she wants to. She’s entitled to date whoever she wants. She’s almost 20 years old.

Mercy

Posted at 12:46 PM on June 1, 2012

Not that i’m hating on Selena Or Justin BUT in my opinion Selena ALWAYS has to date the new guy for example when the Jonas Brothers were the “thing” she had to go out with Nick Jonas and when Taylor Launter was the “big thing” she ALSO had to date him oh and might i say she also dated that kid from All-Star Weekend I think his name is Cameron or something she just makes me mad sometimes UUGGHH !! Thats just me tho -_- she is an ATTENTION WHORE!!! sorry Selena but i had to say it or someone else was going to. But like i said i dont hate you or anything… But YOLO ! hunny.

Sarah

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 1, 2012

You begin your comment with a ‘not hating’ and then go on to call her an ATTENTION WHORE,, How very mature of you. Selena is a popular girl herself, do you expect her to date your next door neighbour.? and in what alternate universe is ‘that kid from all star weekend’ a popular boy? and they havent even dated.
your comment just screamed ‘JEALOUS’ to me. sorry Mercy, but I had to say it.
P.S She did not kidnap or force any of the boys to date her. they chose to be with her.

Eddy

Posted at 12:53 PM on June 2, 2012

Hey you can’t say that, if you were right she would have being dating one of the guys in one direction by now!!

Hinna

Posted at 11:33 AM on June 1, 2012

I like Justin and Selena but I don’t think that they’ll last. They’re cute and they’re good for now but I think that they would be better off with other people. I like how they are together, though. They make each other feel safe and are comforting to each other but I think they would be better off as friends. I prefer Justin with Jasmine Villages and Selena with Taylor Lautner.
Respect to them for now. But they’re not forever.

debbie

Posted at 10:40 AM on June 1, 2012

Justin is 18!, this story was this week but the picture is old..i think the photographer deserved what he got, and im glad he left the country cus it means i still get to see him in London next week…long live jelena xx

Emily

Posted at 8:33 AM on June 1, 2012

THIS ISNT EVEN AFTER THE INCIDENT THIS EVEN BEFORE SELENA LEFT FOR BULGARIA. GOD STOP MAKING UP STORIES TO GET HITS.

Nana

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 31, 2012

Justin Bieber isn’t 17, he’s 18

thecat61

Posted at 6:43 PM on May 31, 2012

Blah, Blah, Blah!!!

bella

Posted at 6:03 PM on May 31, 2012

wow 0 no
i hope the best for them they are my fav couple ever!!

chanel

Posted at 7:56 PM on May 31, 2012

lLove how justin and Selena are so in love with each other. they are meant for each other. Love how justin is very protective of Selena. He also is very polite to her and treats her with respect. He also is very failthfully to her. Would never cheat on her. he adores and love her very much. She also has his security with her if she needs it.