Robert Pattinson: I'd Love To Make Another Movie With Kristen Stewart — 'I Admire Her'

Thu, May 31, 2012 3:26pm EST by 16 Comments
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart 50 Shades Of Grey

Is this another hint that they want to star in ’50 Shades of Grey’ together? Plus, Rob reveals in this new interview that he and Kristen are writing a script together!  Read on for more details!

Robert Pattinson is in total awe of his girlfriend Kristen Stewart – and it’s totally adorable.

“Kristen is really ambitious,” Rob told Belgium news outlet Ciné Télé Revue. “She knows how to find good scripts, she has the nose for that. I admire her.”

Such a good nose (and hand?) that the 26-year-old revealed he and K-Stew are going to pen a script together!

“We’re trying to write a script together,” Rob told Ciné Télé Revue. “It won’t be for now, but we’ve thought about it for a long time.”

Aww! Kristen previously said that she is “dying” to work with Rob again too when asked if she would star in 50 Shades of Grey.

“I haven’t read the book yet, so I don’t know,” she told Celebuzz. “But I’m dying to make another movie with Rob. I think we’re a good team, and whatever it is needs to be so ridiculously ambitious … but I’d love to work with him again.”

So ridiculous that we’re hoping it will be 50 Shades of Grey. Hello, Hollywood producers! These two are CLEARLY your leading stars!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are Rob & K-Stew trying to hint that they want to star in 50 Shades of Grey? Vote and weigh in below.

Read more about Kristen Stewart:

1. Kristen Stewart Kicks Butt As A Thoroughly Modern Heroine in Snow White & The Huntsman
  2. Kristen Stewart Cannes Film Festival: Which Glam Gown Did You Like Best?
  3. Kristen Stewart Proudly Hugs Rob Pattinson After ‘Cosmopolis’ Premiere

lexie

Posted at 12:09 AM on June 19, 2012

Dear god please don’t let these two any where near 50 shades of grey! They have already ruined twilight don’t let them butcher another great book with there acting! I honestly would not even watch it if they got cast.

Michelle

Posted at 2:47 PM on June 15, 2012

Ian Somerhalder would be great as Christian Grey and Nina’s Dobrev as Ana not Kristin she is to whiny and Robert Patterson is to short and not muscular enough. Ian’s is dreamy and you can put grey contacts in.

peg

Posted at 10:48 PM on June 4, 2012

It’s okay for him, but not her. I don,t think she could pull it off.

***

Posted at 4:32 PM on June 1, 2012

This interview came from a foreign tabloid, take it with a grain of salt. They like to make things up.

milrose

Posted at 8:26 AM on June 1, 2012

OMG! BIG celebration for me if this well happen Rob & Kristen to die
For! Omg! What is on the book i see it Rob & Kristen.

Ajirah Anran

Posted at 6:14 AM on June 1, 2012

oh my ! 50 shades of grey is the perfect story for Robsten to be in ! ~ i wish words come true ! its damn gorgeous , for sure it’ll be AMAZING !

bluebird

Posted at 11:34 PM on May 31, 2012

ROBERT PATTINSON and KRISTEN STEWART tandem is practically G-O-L-D-M-I-N-E in movie production industry!!! Do you know what I mean!? That they have already millions of fans all over the world! The popularity is not only because of TWILIGHT! It’s a perfect combination of the vampire love story and the fantastic on and off screen chemistry of Rob and Kristen! At this stage of their career, they already have advisers who knows which film is going to be next after SWATH, Cosmopolis, OTR, and Bel Ami…. plus you have to consider that parents of Kristen are both knowledgeable of producing and scriptwriting! If ordinary people thinks 50 Shades of Grey is crap, then maybe mother of Kristen, Jules Stewart has much more to say about the supposed script!

ana

Posted at 8:38 PM on May 31, 2012

fifty shades of grey is a twilight rip-off. And there were so many flaws that I stopped reading after page 68.How does a girl from Georgia think and talk like she’s British? And the constant repeats of ‘OH My” I don’t like it. But the kinky parts are good though. But that was about it.

AJ

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 31, 2012

So true….I don’t know how she is making money and not getting sued. No, she didn’t use the same script. But the ideas are the same.
Christian Grey-Edward Cullen
Ana Steele-Bella Swan.
Caramik?-Carlisle.
I forget the mothers name…But that is Esme.
Jose-Jacob
Kate-Rosalie
Mia-Alice
Elliot-Emmet. Gee, she got creative with that name.
Ethan-Jasper….
The list goes on an on. What I find HILARIOUS…Is she stole the leader name for Christian Grey, after the Secretary movie…OR…Dorian Gray. Both have SIMILAR PERSONALITIES PEOPLE….LOOK IT UP!

anonymous

Posted at 5:12 PM on June 3, 2012

Yeah she took elements from Pretty Woman too. Hmm, Christian orders Ana a sample of everything on the breakfast menu because he doesn’t know what she likes…the piano scene and how about Christian’s job?? He buys companies and either breaks them up or fixes them. Don’t get me wrong I love the book but part of me thinks it’s because it’s a mash up of a whole bunch of other romantic movies I like…..

ROBSCHERRYBOMB

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 31, 2012

OMG that would be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. if Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart were to star in 50 Shades!!! I know Millions of Robsten fans all over the world in EVERY Country would be dying to see them star in another film together and 50 Shades is the Perfect film for them!!! Rob & Kristen are So Gorgeous!!! No one can do it like Robsten!!!! :D

Emma

Posted at 5:28 PM on May 31, 2012

Love them!

really!

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 31, 2012

I’m sure you guys are trying to sound funny and cheeky but I’m so tired of all the 50 shades comments but seriously can we get a break from that same line .. please ! they are not gonna be in that movie … who knows with any luck they will cancel the whole movie thing …or make a straight to DVD movie…

delaney

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 31, 2012

does anybody think robert pattison is moving away from kristen i hope not but i think there relationship will end after all the cosmopolis stuff dies down sad but just a feeling

fran

Posted at 5:33 PM on May 31, 2012

Absolutely nothing indicates that this is the case. By all accounts they are very much together and are madly in love. Didn’t you read the articles, see the pictures, or watch the video? Don’t be ridiculous.

ROBSCHERRYBOMB

Posted at 5:45 PM on May 31, 2012

Thank you Fran I was going to say the same thing!!! They are completely Head Over Heels in Love with Each other!!! They’ve just finished supporting each other at Cannes, they’re finally sharing their Love with the World & saying they are together (Kristen’s idea to keep their private lives private & understandably so) But it’s all out in the open. He’s even made it clear that he completely believes that ppl can be in love & happy being with the same person for many years b/c his parents have been together since his mom was 17 & dad 25. I Hate when ppl make negative comments. #RobstenForever