Miley Cyrus Still Cutting? Experts Believe So

Wed, May 30, 2012 2:35pm EDT by 28 Comments
Miley Cyrus Cutting Herself 2012

Cuts

Posted at 7:15 AM on June 6, 2012

Those are definitely cuts, I hope she gets the help she needs.

rapid weight loss diets

Posted at 2:41 PM on June 1, 2012

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with almost all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .

Anatalio Ohannaka

Posted at 7:37 PM on May 31, 2012

Those are just scratches from Miley’s new dog!

squiggs

Posted at 7:39 AM on May 31, 2012

seriously? like its probs her animals, even if it was her doing it to herself don’t you think you’re making it worse by posting puctures of it all over the interent ? and saying ‘experts say yes’ leave the girl alone! Let her have some privacy. everyday this website seems to be attacking her

smith.vivin

Posted at 4:43 AM on May 31, 2012

—–《blackwhiteplanet,C~om 》——- that’s all serious dating. Millions of members with good economic condition and high quality. Someone suitable is here waiting for u. with other single black, white girls and men in your city.. It is my favorite club for mixed love…

Kelsey

Posted at 3:58 AM on May 31, 2012

It Maybe Her Puppies Scratching Her, But If She Is I Hope She Stops, She Is Too Beautiful And Amazing To Be Doing that To Herself.

erika

Posted at 8:31 PM on May 30, 2012

This Is stupid it could jus be her puppies scratching her.. I have a pup and I always have scratches on my arms r u telling me that I’m depressed too?

Julie

Posted at 7:50 PM on May 30, 2012

I used to cut myself when i was depressed… and i can say that those do NOT look like a real cuts.. looks more like scratches maybe form one of her dogs …or like C.Olives says.. the scratches were caused by a bracelet to tight, she like were bracelets a lot.. But definitely are not cuts.

C. Olives

Posted at 7:35 PM on May 30, 2012

also if you look closely you can see that the shade of her skin between the lines is a darker shade that the skin outside of the lines, and even has a dark red tint to it. she had just taken off a bracelet that was a little nit too tight

C. Olives

Posted at 7:31 PM on May 30, 2012

if u look closely you can see the marks fade away around the inside of her wrists. so that proves that she obviously lost circulation on her wrists from tight bracelets or even wearing hair elastics on her wrists. it happens with me all of the time. after i take them off the leave red lines around my wrists that look like cuts.

rizza

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 30, 2012

I,m sorry ti disappoint you guys, but that is not a cut from personal injury..
My Aunt cuts when she’s depressed and is nothing like that at all..the cut looks like a scratch..stop doing making up stories and photo shop so you can talk about Miley..FYI now a days teens is worse than her and we have to realized and put yourself in her shoes, the paps are like vulture waiting for her any where…look closely its not a cutting ..cut her some slack and pray for those teens that really have problems…thank you

Jdelaney

Posted at 6:44 PM on May 30, 2012

Yeah, sure, they’re from bracelets, or her dogs. Hey, they’re photoshopped just like all her underwear and exposed breasts pics.
She obviously needs help and denying it only makes it worse.
Do Miley fans ever put one ounce of thought into their constant “everything is fine” attitudes?
Unlike many people who can’t afford professional help, Miley can afford a top psychologist. Maybe she should start worrying about her mind instead of her body.
Gee, I guess all her BS tweets can solve everything!

mtnddw28

Posted at 6:08 PM on May 30, 2012

Even think the cuts are from her MANY dogs when they were playing?!

Valentina

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 30, 2012

You do know that cutting leaves scars…right? I cut in 8th grade when my anorexia was at its worst and I, now going to 12th grade, still have scars. Sooo…just saying.

Elle

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 30, 2012

This is so obviously photoshopped….on several websites the ‘cuts’ are a lot darker…here they are redder….its the same pic. Stop trying to promote this it is wrong! You are just letting younger girls see their idols supposedly do this and its gonna make them think its okay.

Gillian

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 30, 2012

They really don’t look like they are, and even if they are, why on earth would you publish this as news. If a person feels the need to have to self harm, they are obviously very very upset and in a bad place, so why would you publish about it, without knowing if it’s true or not just for news. There is a fine line between gossip and invading someone’s privacy and this crossed it miles back.

Hailey

Posted at 4:55 PM on May 30, 2012

I dont think Miley cuts herself. She has a really good life she shows, and always talks about how happy she is and how shes at an amazing point in her life. If she is, i know she has a boyfriend who shes always with, lots of friends and family who woudnt let anythung bad happen to her. If she is, let her go through what she needs to go through to get better, and quit putting it under a microscope.

lexi

Posted at 4:07 PM on May 30, 2012

i don’t think she is, those cuts are too lined up like shawn said, when demi cut herself, they were kind of all over, but it could just be from wearing a lot of bracelets stacked up all the time

Holly

Posted at 6:16 PM on May 30, 2012

My scars were all lined up perfectly when I began cutting, so she COULD be cutting. But I totally agree with you. I think it’s just marks and the camera didn’t catch it in the right light.

Shawn

Posted at 3:44 PM on May 30, 2012

OMG people if you really look at the cut’s on her wrist they are perfectly lined up and looks more like Miley may of cut her self on something but I don’t think she did it on purpose it looks like maybe she cut it on a self that had 2 sharp edges. But if she is cutting her self then her family I hope will step in and get her to go for help.

zacharylovesmileycyrus

Posted at 3:32 PM on May 30, 2012

sorry i said she has marks from her bracelets.

Butterfly

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 30, 2012

I don’t know if she is cutting herself or not. I don’t think she is. But since we don’t know we need to give Miley all of our support.

zacharylovesmileycyrus

Posted at 3:26 PM on May 30, 2012

PHOTOSHOP!

zacharylovesmileycyrus

Posted at 3:25 PM on May 30, 2012

its just a mark on her bracelets.

zacharylovesmileycyrus

Posted at 3:23 PM on May 30, 2012

i think she had her bracelets on too long or i think it looks photoshopped but she not have cuts on her wrist because it looks nothing like a cut.

zoe