Kanye West Wants Kim Kardashian To Abandon Her Family For Him

Wed, May 30, 2012 12:17pm EDT by 13 Comments
Kanye West Kim Kardashian

redmill

Posted at 7:10 AM on May 31, 2012

If Kanye starts to put pressure on Kim it will backfire on him. Her mother does not want any man taking Kim from her because Kim is the family’s meal ticket. Whether this story is true or not the fact is Kris Jenner is controlling a large part of Kim’s life and Kim is probably feeling guilty to let the family down. However, I do not think that she and Kanye will last.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 30, 2012

Lies, Lies, Lies

hannah

Posted at 6:28 PM on May 30, 2012

Lies… is today make up Bull stories day? i swear Wednesdays must be the days tabloids send out stories.

Break

Posted at 3:37 PM on May 30, 2012

The real news is that Kimi doesn’t want to sign for her adoring fans a LAX. Kimi, you should worry when they don’t want it.

jayjay

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 30, 2012

I said this months ago. I knew it. I kind of think it’s a good thing believe it or not. Her mom has used Kim to grow her empire. She’s the one that convinced Kim to allow Vivid Ent. to go ahead and release the sex tape(and gor 5 million) for it. So what does that say about her mom: she sold her daughter for a price. She since has been using Kim to make not only herself but her other kids rich. This is all at Kim’s expense. So yeah, I think it’s a great idea for Kanye to get her away from that woman!

Lisa

Posted at 9:02 PM on May 30, 2012

I agree with you totally about Kris, but if Kanye is doing it just because he wants control of her then its just one bad situation to the next. He shouldn’t ask her to cut anybody off. He can voice his opinion out of concern & try to get her to see a different side, but he shouldn’t “force” her into anything.

Shelly

Posted at 1:47 PM on May 30, 2012

LOL…this story is so fake. End of story.

Lisa

Posted at 1:36 PM on May 30, 2012

I dont know if i believe this but i do believe hes telling her how to dress & that needs to stop immediately. Hopefully, Kim isnt blinded or insecure enough to let it go that far if this is true.

Audrey Stearn

Posted at 1:25 PM on May 30, 2012

I am not sure if this article is true or not, but the fact that Kanye West has lost his mother means nothing. I have just lost my mother two months ago and all I am thinking about is me and my loss. i think it is quite possible for Kanye to want Kim all to himself inspite of losing his mother.

I actually do think that Kanye and Kim are very much in love but I have a feeling that it is Kanye that is going to get hurt. I think that Kim has shallow emotions when it comes to love. She has said a million times that she is in love with the idea of being in love.

missy

Posted at 1:08 PM on May 30, 2012

Another BS tabloid story!!!

Controller/Freak

Posted at 1:06 PM on May 30, 2012

Kanye is not boyfriend material. He is a thug and a controller. Maybe just maybe KK will see this before the relatioship goes any further, although I do have to say it is long time KK cut the apron strings.

Lisa

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 30, 2012

Bullsh*t!! Kanye lost his mom so I cannot see him trying to pull anyone away fromt theirs. Shut up and stop the foolishness.

Mercy

Posted at 1:06 PM on May 30, 2012

He shouldn’t be doing that because just like Lisa said Kanye lost his mom and he SHOULD know how hard it is to lose you mom. HE IS CRAY !