New Mom Hilary Duff Has Over-Packing Problem — Pic

Wed, May 30, 2012 6:38pm EDT by 6 Comments
Hillary Duff Over-Packing

Stroller, tote bags, multiple suitcases! The new mom posted a pic of how she went overboard on a recent trip with her baby Luca! Do you have the same problem?

Hilary Duff loves tweeting adorable pics of little Luca Cruz Comrie, but this one has us raising our eyebrows! Did she plan on packing the kitchen sink, too?

Now that she’s a mom, the 24-year-old admits she might have a slight over-packing problem!

“I thought I was an over packer before… This is what traveling with a baby looks like!! Oy!” she posted on her Twitter account on May 29.

HollyMoms, do you have the same over-packing problem?

– Lorraine Chow

More Hilary Duff news:

1. Hilary Duff Tweets Adorable Pic Of Baby Luca
  2. Hilary Duff Keeps Her Son’s Umbilical Cord Stump
  3. Hilary Duff Shares First Family Photo — Cute Pic

Generator

Posted at 4:37 AM on June 17, 2012

I’m extremely inspired with your writing talents and also with the layout to your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self? Anyway stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to look a great blog like this one today..

Hilary Duff Shares Cute Pic Of Baby Luca Crying | NTCmagazine

Posted at 1:32 PM on June 14, 2012

[...] New Mom Hilary Duff Has Over-Packing Problem — Pic [...]

Teen Mom

Posted at 1:16 PM on May 31, 2012

Well by the looks of the pic I would say I pack a little bit more than her. Lol I pack like 10 outfits for my daughter and 7 tops and 7 shorts and 3 dress. Mine and her shoes are in one big suitcase and she has 3 big suit cases that have all kInds of stuff and I have 4 suit cases and 2 empty cases for clothes that I buy whereever we are. We are at Disney world and she has tons of stuff that is ready to go back home.

Trinity

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 31, 2012

I have four kids! Twin boys age five that will turn six in April, a two year old that will be three in March, and just had a baby in late November.
I DON’T PACK THAT MUCH!!
We just got back from a one week stay with my hubby’s parents in another state. My hubby and I shared a suitcase, the two oldest shared a suitcase, the two youngest shared a suitcase, a duffel bag filled with diapers for the two youngest, a small cooler for milk/juice boxes, a backpack for toys, a double stroller. That was it!
I adore her, and her son is the cutest in Hollywood… but she doesn’t have to pack the entire house.

Lorraine Chow