Shocking 'Bachelorette' Spoilers: Does Emily Maynard End Up Alone?

Wed, May 30, 2012 4:30pm EDT by 40 Comments
Bachelorette spoilers

Uh oh! New spoilers from this season of the ‘Bachelorette’ have surfaced — and it looks like America’s sweetheart might end up alone. Read on for more details!

This season of the Bachelorette has been drastically different from previous ones. Not only is Emily Maynard filming in her hometown and a single mom –she’s also already sent home a couple of men before the final rose ceremony.

The trusted Steve Carbone from Reality Steve just released his season 8 Bachelorette spoilers — and we can see that it’s definitely going to be a rocky road ahead.

Caution: Spoilers Ahead

Episode 4: Bermuda

1-on-1: Doug Clerget and Emily tour around town and go dancing. He gets a rose at the end of the date

Group date: Boat racing!

2-on-1 date: Emily goes cliff-diving with John Wolfner and Nate Bakke. Nate is sent home at the end.

Final rose ceremony: Michael Nance and Charlie Grogan

Episode 5: England

1-on-1: Emily and Sean Lowe go on a bus tour around London. Sean gets a rose.

Group date:  Ryan, John, Doug, Kalon, Chris, Alejandro, Arie and Travis rehearse Romeo & Juliet for their real-life Juliet. Alejandro and Kalon are sent home during the after-party.

1-on-1: Jef Holm (finally!). Emily and Jef have a romantic, PDA-filled evening together. Jef received a rose.

Final rose ceremony: Alejandro and Kalon

Episode 6: Croatia

1-on-1: Emily and Travis go on a tour through Old Town Dubrovnik.

Group date: It’s unclear what this date actually is, but it has something to do with the Hunger Games. I can only hope Jef ends up being Peeta!

1-on-1: Ryan Bowers

Final Rose ceremony:  Travis and Ryan. Reality Steve reports that both men received roses after their dates with Emily, but took them back at the final rose ceremony, thus them being eliminated.

Episode 7: Prague, Czech Republic

This episode will take the group from 6 to 4 men.

1-on1: Arie Luyendyk Jr — pictures were leaked a few months ago of Emily and Arie kissing on this date.

1-on-1: John Wolfner

3-on-1:  Doug Clerget, Sean Lowe, Chris Bukowski go to a medieval castle with Emily. Doug is eliminated on this date.

1-on-1: Jef Holm!

Final rose ceremony: John and Doug.

Episode 8:  Hometown Dates

Emily visits the hometowns of Chris, Jef, Arie and Sean. Chris — from Chicago — is ultimately eliminated.

Which leaves us to the final three: Jef, Arie and Sean.

However, what’s interesting that Steve points out is nobody went home after the final three elimination because all three reportedly returned home after the final rose ceremony. Hmm!

Did Emily call it quits after the final three?

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think Emily ends up alone? Vote and weigh in below.

More Emily Maynard

1. New ‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard With Daughter Ricki — She’s Grown Up Fast
  2. Emily Maynard: What I’m NOT Looking For On ‘The Bachelorette’
  3. ‘Bachelorette’ Season Premiere: Emily Maynard Gives First Rose

Ophie

Posted at 8:18 PM on June 28, 2012

I don’t think she picks one of the final four, I don’t think anyone could please this woman!

Ophie

Posted at 2:48 AM on June 23, 2012

I think she ends up with Chris Harrison.

Jina

Posted at 4:24 AM on June 22, 2012

I wonder why people are still being unsure about Jef. He is obviously the last guy standing. If you read up on all the evidence it makes complete sense it’s him.

ki ki

Posted at 2:55 AM on June 22, 2012

This show cracks me up of course she will be engaged to Arie . You know this show has writers right? Its such a formula and its so sooooo obvious. All that said such great t.v. on a Monday night.

Tia

Posted at 12:54 AM on June 22, 2012

GO ARIE!!! He is so sweet…if she ends up with Jef I will scream….he is way way WAY to young to raise little Ricki! Like seriously…Arie and her are a perfect match made in heaven!!! WHOOP WHOOP ARIE

Susan

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 19, 2012

From what I have read, the show kept all three men (even the one elimimated) until after the final rose was given….by keeping the eliminated man, there are no way to know who it was, thus keeping the suspense of the final rose…also no previews of the final rose ceremony which is odd…seems the show has changed some things to help keep it a secret to the end…remember last season? We all knew it was Courtney way before the end…..no element of surprise.

callie

Posted at 1:11 AM on June 19, 2012

Go Emily! Sean or Jef are best. Sean is obvious but Jef seems to have a grace, wisdom and intellect to last forever. Either way, both guys seem good for you and your daughter.

Susan

Posted at 4:55 PM on June 14, 2012

My understanding is the show kept all three men until the final rose was given out and then they all went home at the same time to throw everyone off….the show changed this season and from what I have read, spoilers are having a hard time finding out anything…..I’m rooting for Sean….

Bonnie Sugar

Posted at 11:22 AM on June 14, 2012

I really really hope Emily ends up with Sean Lowe!! What a perfect match made in heaven!!! He’ll make a great husband and a great Dad for little Ricki!!!

All the best to you Emily!!!!! P.S. BTW..Jef is too young and looks like a little boy; NOT a good match for you!!!!!:((

Dean

Posted at 2:33 AM on June 27, 2012

I completely agree. He has it all and is on the same page, He is a winner. All three guys are better than most I think Arie is a player and Jef is not ready.

kg5866

Posted at 1:45 AM on June 12, 2012

I thought I would give this year a chance, but Emily whines a lot! Too much drama, I don’t think she can narrow the field if she don’t use the overnighters to try them out! I think this show should end, it seems to be rigged for ratings and not for choosing the “Right One!”

iPhone 5

Posted at 7:24 AM on June 7, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i’m satisfied to show that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most without a doubt will make certain to don?t fail to remember this website and provides it a look on a continuing basis.

Adele Galbraith

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 5, 2012

Bachelor and bachelorettes should not have been married and no children. Just complicates everything. I am sick to death of hearing about Emily’s child. The show should concentrate on relationships of unattached, single and no children people. Get it right producers. This season has been a bust.

Dean

Posted at 2:41 AM on June 27, 2012

I disagree. Many people are in Emily’s situation and it is an encouagement to them to see love can still come your way.. It has been interesting seeing real people asking hard questions.It has been one of the best seasons

karen

Posted at 2:03 PM on June 5, 2012

Emily is pretty but I am SO TIRED of hearing her say that she is a mom, we know that, after one hundred times, we know it! I like some of the men but I do not think you really can get to know someone until you are with them for ALOT longer than this tv show!

Jena

Posted at 11:43 PM on June 4, 2012

I hope she picks Aerie, because he isn’t that cute and that way Jef could be the next bachelor….but I thought J.P. would make a good bachelor and Ashley ended up picking him, so we know Emily will fall for Jef. Darn! And why did michael get eliminated??? And she outright says she wouldn’t end up with Ryan or Alejandro…but gives them a rose?? BS

Emily fan

Posted at 2:47 PM on May 31, 2012

Some of those guys give me the creeps! Sean and his big goofy smile. Is he for real? He comes across as someone who talks the talk but what is his deal? That Asisandro, was a complete jerk. He told Emily’s friends that he is a nomad lol and that he cheated on a girlfriend. What a fool. So glad she got rid of him. And Kalon? Seriously what is that guy’s problem? ABC you could’ve done a much better job casting men for Emily. The men you picked were all wayy too young and immature and poor for her tastes. I certainly hope Emily winds up alone so she can find a real man who is there for the reasons not to promote his job/business/self! Team Emily!!!!

Dean

Posted at 2:49 AM on June 27, 2012

I love Sean’s smile. He is the best!

Ellena

Posted at 12:25 PM on May 31, 2012

I think she ends up with Chris Harrison.. have you not seen the way they look at each other!

Julie

Posted at 7:39 PM on May 31, 2012

I totally agree!!! Did you see the way he looked at her when she first arrived and his smile from ear to ear? Then the two of them were together at the Dancing with the Stars finale.

Susan

Posted at 4:58 PM on June 14, 2012

The bachlor/bachlorette are always in the audience of Dancing with the Stars….

arlamay

Posted at 2:22 AM on June 5, 2012

Glad you mentioned this as my mom and I have been giggling over that since the start..PS mom did not know Chris H was divorced at the time she started comments…MMmmmmMMM…makes ya wonder…he glows when he smiles at her.

Susan

Posted at 5:00 PM on June 14, 2012

CHris was still married at the taping of the show….if you notice he was wearing his wedding ring, plus he is older than her….they were friends from the Emily/Brad season.

chloe

Posted at 3:04 PM on June 5, 2012

I agree,. But he is still wearing his wedding ring. I checked!

wanda stinchcomb

Posted at 12:40 PM on June 6, 2012

I totally agree – I think she and Chris Harrison would be a great fit!!! I would love to see them end up together!!

Bonnie Sugar

Posted at 11:18 AM on June 14, 2012

Apparently..those two had a fling together?????

Susan

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 14, 2012

Oh come on….Chris Harrison was still married at the taping of the show, plus he is older…..

Lee

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 18, 2012

I said that too,,, He did just leave his wife after 19 yrs,,,,hhhhmm Something is up with those two…

Kathy

Posted at 9:21 PM on June 19, 2012

I thought that very thing when I heard he split with his wife. Maybe a good match.

Marie

Posted at 8:49 AM on May 31, 2012

If she keeps grilling them they way she does, she might! lol

sarah

Posted at 3:27 AM on May 31, 2012

no , she will not end up alone af the end of the show but she will be alone about 6 months after the finale is aired. yes!!!

MARILYN SNOW

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 30, 2012

Love Jef also. With the googly eyes and touchy feely going on with Emily and Chris I would say the same as Julie. They were also seen at Dancing with the Stars in MAY. Chris also just announced his divorce. We can add. Helllooo…!!! If she picked one of the guys what was she doing out with Chris…Friends…??? Yeah ok. I forgot she likes “alone time”. I just think it an aweful waste of time if she ends up not picking one of the guys. Maybe she decided to do the show so her and Chris closer. Who knows.

marie

Posted at 9:21 PM on May 30, 2012

love jef

Shirley Caltron

Posted at 9:18 PM on May 30, 2012

What is emily going to tell her daughter about finding her next Daddy on a reality show. Sickening and hypocritical. Do you care that regular viewers cant’ stand to watch this season?

julie d

Posted at 7:40 PM on May 30, 2012

I think Emily ends up dating Chris Harrison.

Izzy

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 30, 2012

Don’t know whether she chose someone or not but from what I heard they actually kept all the final 3 guys sequestered until the final rose was handed out. I guess they didn’t want the final guy to be spoiled (if she did in fact choose someone). Just thought I would point that out there.

Erin

Posted at 6:17 PM on May 30, 2012

Someone reads reality steve…

cindy

Posted at 5:57 PM on May 30, 2012

I hope with the choice of guys she has, as there seems to be some keepers, I am ultimately rooting for Jef…we need more of the things that make her who she is, like the making of cookies with Ryan…I know she is looking for the right person and she needs to keep an open mind and her ears and eyes open.

Gail

Posted at 10:00 AM on June 19, 2012

I like Ari the best. Jef seems sweet but I think she needs an older man. I have always found Chris Harrison the host much more handsome and nicer than any of the men on the show. If he didn’t cheat on his wife and things just ended then I would love to see he and Emily try dating. They seem very giddy around each other.