Chord Overstreet & Emma Roberts Split Again — New Report

Wed, May 30, 2012 10:00am EDT by 10 Comments

Are you bummed by this break up? Chord & Emma were really cute together!

Maybe some couples are just too beautiful to last. According to a friend of Chord Overstreet and Emma Roberts, the couple has decided to officially call it quits — again. “They’re done,” the friend tells Star. “The last few weeks have been really rough.”

Chord, 23, and Emma, 21, were last spotted together May 9 at Nylon‘s Young Hollywood party in LA, but apparently they spent the night on opposite ends of the V.I.P. section after briefly posing for pictures.

The couple was also seen packing on the PDA at Coachella back in April. We never would have predicted they’d split so suddenly!

Are YOU surprised by Chord and Emma’s breakup?

More Chord & Emma News:

1. Chord Overstreet & Emma Roberts Split: He Didn’t Want To Be ‘Tied Down’
  2. Demi Lovato Is Working On New Music With Chord Overstreet
  3. Emma Roberts At Coachella: Did She Bare Too Much?

JordinLake

Posted at 11:56 PM on August 11, 2012

Honestly i dont really care!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew they wernt gonna last very long anyways……….plus she found a new man already………and you know you really cant tell who Chord overstreet is dating cause he goes from Ashley Benson 2 whoever…….but i will admit he is pretty sexy………….

kim

Posted at 12:34 PM on May 30, 2012

Beautiful? I think Emma Roberts is as basic and plain as you can get. Even with all the designers and makeup in the world she is still very plain.

mayara

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 30, 2012

CHORD LOVE DIANNA!!
OH MY, OVERGRON!!!

lolrobertsstreet

Posted at 11:22 AM on May 30, 2012

I gotta agree with the comment before me. I’m not very surprised either; they hardly hang out and when they do, they walk 3 meters away from each other and never touch. I understand it might have to do something with the media or/and fans but..idk.
Don’t get me started on how wrong they are for each other from what I’ve heard from other people. They were just fooling around with each other until he wanted a serious commitment but she didn’t want to. And I don’t want to mention the spectulations to their last break-up.

emmu

Posted at 11:32 AM on May 30, 2012

To be honest, Chord can do much better. just saying.

lolrobertsstreet

Posted at 11:38 AM on May 30, 2012

I totally agree with you. Not going to hate on Emma; but she do seems like a bad person.

emmu

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 30, 2012

I know. Have you seen her in punk’d tho? Plus, didn’t she like dated someone already after their first break-up.. then they became a couple again? So i don’t see it as a long term tho. I see this as a PR stunt for Emma to let her look good. But this is a bad PR for Chord tho. just saying.

lolrobertsstreet

Posted at 12:13 PM on May 30, 2012

Yeah I saw Punk’d. And yeah, Kasper LOLOLOLOLOL

laurel

Posted at 11:19 AM on May 30, 2012

I think they broke up because they realized no one was interested in them as a couple (or even individually). Now they can both try to find other people who might be better for a PR relationship. Maybe Chord can “break-up” Lea and Cory’s PR relationship.

emmu

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 30, 2012

Are we really surprised though? We all know that this isn’t going to last when they became an item even from the start. PR, I say… PR relationship.