Charlize Theron Tells Her Baby Jackson To 'Go The F— To Sleep'

Tue, May 29, 2012 10:40am EDT by 10 Comments
Charlize Theron Go The Fuck To Sleep

Charlize shares her, um, creative parenting techniques! She reveals how reading the children’s book ‘Go The F— To Sleep’ helps her with the stress of being a new mom!

We know that Charlize Theron loves her baby Jackson, but the new mom needs to get her beauty sleep too!

“A lot of people have sent me these children’s books, and there’s this amazing book, a best-seller [called] Go the F— to Sleep. This book was fantastic for me because it made me realize that I don’t need to judge myself right now,”  shared the stunning 35-year-old Snow White and the Huntsman actress in an interview with MTV News.

“The whole book is just basically, ‘Please, go the f— to sleep.’ [Jackson] doesn’t understand anything right now, and so he just wants my face to look a certain way.”

HollyMoms — watch the video below! Is Charlize so relatable or a little harsh?

– Lorraine Chow

More Charlize news:

1. Charlize Theron: Her Biggest Surprise About Being A Mom — VIDEO
  2. Robert Pattinson Reveals: ‘Charlize Theron Sniffs My Socks & Underwear’
  3. Charlize Theron: ‘My Dogs Help Raise My Baby Jackson’ — VIDEO

r

Posted at 8:03 PM on June 21, 2014

If you stop reading this you will die. My name is Teresa Fidaglo, if you don’t post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever. A girl skipped this and 29 hours later her mom died. I am real you can google me.

Tim

Posted at 8:20 AM on July 5, 2012

white people of south africa were hunky,brute,cantakerous,irascible,acidic and supremacist and i expected charlize to write screenplays about this attitude of whites which they always justyify as christian!here,i`m specifically referring to the calvinist afrikaner,or hottentot-hollander or dutch or netherlanders!

sad to say its that this post`94 era has empowered them in that they turned that power into military power and now they have become militaristic!man,i recall in the past deceased helen suzman advising white kids of immibgrants to convert to satanism so that they can be declared mentally unfit and so unfit for military dutioes while blacks military call-up was the jail or exile!

i can organize a screenplay and she can just shoot it!her jerrymandering of patronising blacks to shake-off racism is not the answer but the world need to be shown that its not blacks that are genocidal but whites who have been even during apartheid!

social bookmarking

Posted at 1:31 PM on June 17, 2012

Hello very nice website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?I am happy to search out so many useful information here within the put up, we’d like work out extra techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

mystery

Posted at 7:29 PM on June 15, 2012

Thank you for any other fantastic post. The place else may anyone get that type of information in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the look for such information.

aragon

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 30, 2012

Everyone must have loved the blind side………

Renay

Posted at 12:13 PM on May 29, 2012

She seems to have a rude, unpleasant attitude. I would not want to be raised by her.

Debbie

Posted at 11:28 AM on May 29, 2012

She is probably just another one of those Hollywood moms who adopted a baby just because it seems like “the thing” and “cool” at the moment. Angelina Jolie, Katherine Heigl, Sandra Bullock, Sheryl Crow, Madonna, ect. have all already adopted babies and gotten a lot of attention for it. “Why not me”, I guess Charlize Theron thought.

Lesabre94

Posted at 12:03 PM on May 29, 2012

You’re all forgetting — first it was the rage to have small dogs to carry around. It seems now it’s babies as the latest accessory. Hope those babies are being raised by their moms and not just a crew of nannies, etc.

Britney

Posted at 12:12 PM on May 29, 2012

Yes. I agree.

Britney

Posted at 12:11 PM on May 29, 2012

That is what I was thinking too.