‘America’s Got Talent’: Issac Brown Could Be The Next Michael Jackson

Tue, May 29, 2012 11:12pm EDT by 18 Comments

Did ‘AGT’ witness the rise of the next Michael? Meet the winner of one of the best auditions in TV history!

The May 29 episode of America’s Got Talent found Howard Stern, Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel in St. Louis, where they found an incredibly talented six-year-old performer who just might be the best thing to happen to prime time television (but more on him later). With the assistance of Nick Cannon, viewers were also treated to eye-stretching talent that ran the gamut from breathtaking antics to life-threatening shenanigans.

Let’s break down the top three acts, shall we?

3. Cut Throat Freak Show
This trio consisted of walking barefoot on broken glass, lifting a chair up by the eyelids, and swallowing a sword. Are you in any way squeamish? Yea, you don’t want to watch this then. The best thing about this act was their unabashed determination. They have guts, that’s for sure. My only gripe? It was a tad idiotic, but more power to ‘em!

2. Spencer Horsman, 26 – Escape Artist
This daredevil took the stage in a straightjacket, was dangled just below a giant metal claw, and had one minute and twenty seconds to escape. Did he do it? Also, did I mention it involved fire? Yes, once the fire burnt through the rope across the top of the contraption, it snapped and closed the metal jaws of death. Fortunately, for him he made it just in the nick of time. He had the audience (and me) on the edge of our seats. He had me mesmerized. Frightened? Check. Scared for his life? Check. Intrigued? Double check.

And the winner of one of the best auditions on any reality TV competition show:

1. Issac Brown, 6 – Singer/Dancer
This little bundle of energy took the stage and left with a piece of America’s heart. (And mine). Was his vocal that unique? No, but he has years to perfect that. He was a true entertainer. He took pride in his performance, was humble, and showed that passion is what matters most. Best kid act ever? (I think yes). Bonus, he reminded me so much of Michael Jackson that I immediately had to go listen to my Jackson 5 collection.

Hollywoodlifers, what do YOU think? What was your favorite act of the night? And could Issac be the next Michael Jackson? Watch Issac in action below, then drop a comment with your review:

recipes

Posted at 5:15 AM on July 10, 2012

That is very fascinating, You’re an excessively skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and stay up for searching for more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

help me lose weight

Posted at 5:06 AM on July 10, 2012

Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the last section :) I take care of such information much. I used to be looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Main Line Real Estate

Posted at 3:19 AM on July 9, 2012

of course like your website however you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality then again I will surely come back again.

zaleout, shopping, onlineshop, Gunpla, Gundam, bandai, playgundam, modeltoy, figure,

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 3, 2012

I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It’s beautiful value sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the net will probably be much more useful than ever before.

a food documentary

Posted at 4:36 AM on July 3, 2012

It’s really a great and useful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

home remedies for the gout

Posted at 4:30 AM on July 3, 2012

Thank you all for the tips.I just want to tell you that I found this site really useful to me. I will visit this blog regularly to read more.

how to treat gout naturally

Posted at 2:27 AM on June 8, 2012

relating to this issue. Im impressed.

Aashley«3

Posted at 8:58 PM on June 2, 2012

Michael jackson is his own person. Issacs energy is amazing, a truely natural performer, like many people have said he may not have prefect voice but has many more years ahaed of him to perfect it. He will not be the new MJ. But will be the new issac brown that everyone will be talking about. He has a very bright future ahaed of him, similar to jackson, but he will do it his way and not copy michael I’m sure if it.

Madison

Posted at 11:31 PM on June 8, 2012

I think you are very right. No one can copy another human but can very closely be like him. He will be a wonderful singer and i hope that we will all be talking about Issac brown in the future.

Andy

Posted at 9:58 AM on May 31, 2012

The next Michael Jackson, why, because he’s black and an MJ song? His voice wasn’t even good.

Madison

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 8, 2012

HATER!!!!

MJfan

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 30, 2012

NEVERRRR EVER NEVER!!!!! NO ONE WILL EVER REPLACE THE KING. MICHAEL JACKSON = MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! NO ONE WILL EVER BEAT HIM!! HE IS NUMBER 1 AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!! ♥

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:06 PM on May 30, 2012

We got it okay!!

RREN

Posted at 11:59 AM on May 30, 2012

i think hes more like the next EVLIS?

Why is their no NEXT ELVIS remarks?..Their will NEVER be anyone like MJ

NEVER

Posted at 11:53 AM on May 30, 2012

NOBODY WILL EVER BE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON… WE WAS UNQIUE!!! A TRUE ARTIST! that kid could sing, dance, be awesome and really cute BUT don’t compare him with MJ … NOBODY will be like him!

Jason Edward

Posted at 10:21 AM on May 30, 2012

If anyone should be the next Michael Jackson is should be Marcus Joseph Williams his voice is very like Michael’s

ILoveMJ

Posted at 11:47 PM on May 29, 2012

No one will EVER be the next MJ. He is in a category of his own, and while the kid is very talented and charming, I very highly doubt he will reach the fame and success of Michael Jackson. I also highly doubt that he will be as philanthropic as MJ. I do wish the kid the best of luck though.

Jason Edwad

Posted at 10:20 AM on May 30, 2012

If anyone should be the next Michael Jackson it should be Marcus Joseph Williams his voice is very close to Michael’s.