'KUWTK': Kourtney Kardashian Calls Kris Jenner A Homewrecker

Mon, May 28, 2012 12:32am EDT by 8 Comments
Kardashians Preview Video

Kourtney gets into a huge fight with her mom because she can’t get over the fact that Kris cheated on her late father Robert Kardashian!

Kourtney Kardashian isn’t very impressed with her mom Kris Jenner. On the May 27 episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kourtney Kardashian tells Kris that she’s disgusted by her cheating ways.

“I’ve definitely talked to my mom about her affair,” Kourtney says in a testimonial. “I’m not saying that my mom was being selfish on purpose, but I think her actions were
definitely selfish.”

That right there explains how Kourtney feels about her mom right now. After Kourtney reads Kris’ memoir she feels like she can’t trust her.

Kourtney screams at her mom and cries while saying she can’t trust her. Kris doesn’t understand, so she argues with her.

Kourtney goes to her therapist, and it helps her be more understanding. But when her mom brings over gifts for the new baby, she refuses to open them.

Meanwhile, Kim pulls a prank on Bruce Jenner. She let’s him borrow her Ferrari but then steals it back while he’s inside a go cart place. All because he threw a spider on her!

Tune in next week for an all-new episode.

JoeyMo

Posted at 10:02 AM on June 18, 2012

Kris is a dog. Her type is a dime a dozen ,Bruce should have more respect for himself and leave her.

Willy Wonka

Posted at 7:48 AM on May 29, 2012

It’s sad but true….Kris jenner -kardashian is old skank from way back in the day….My uncle from Cali told me that Kris Kuntrashian and Nicole Brown Simpson used coke whore out together……I Kourtney, seems have her stuuf together…She should keep away from skank momma.

Akhnaton

Posted at 6:42 AM on May 29, 2012

Kourtney is very disrepectful to her mother.’

YC

Posted at 4:35 AM on May 29, 2012

I’m acutally a huge fan of the Kardashians, and I really admire their business empire. But I’ve always thought that Kris was living through her children bi-curiously. She does try to act as if she is in the same age range as her daughters, but she pretty much runs the Kardashian empire and she’s doing a good job at it. How else is the Kardashian brand able to take in so much money. Without Kris Jenner, I doubt that the Kardashian and Jenner ladies would be where they are today.

trenas

Posted at 8:12 PM on May 28, 2012

Your mother needs to act like a mom.Her short slang words
are soo weird and make her look stupid,for a business so called lady she needs to act her age and her affair is her fault and her fault only,please do not think we the people think this is correct,she needs help
Feel sorry for Bruce????????????
Train wagon

Selena

Posted at 5:02 PM on May 28, 2012

If the shoes fits…

sesa

Posted at 11:25 AM on May 28, 2012

All for ratings my dear friends.

Me

Posted at 7:50 AM on May 28, 2012

Will I know one of her kids well say that