Cynthia Nixon Marries Girlfriend Christine Marinoni

Mon, May 28, 2012 11:04am EST by 10 Comments
Cynthia Nixon Wedding

Congratulations are in order for Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni, who were legally married this weekend in New York!

Cynthia Nixon made the long Memorial Day weekend extra special this year by tying the knot with her long-time partner, Christine Marinoni.

“On May 27, 2012, Cynthia Nixon and her girlfriend, Christine Marinoni, were legally married in the state of New York,” Cynthia’s rep told People. “Nixon wore a custom dress by Carolina Herrera.”

Cynthia, 46, and Christine, 45, have been together for nearly eight years and have a one year old son, Max Ellington.

Congratulations to the happy family!

[People]

More Related News:

1. Jim Parsons Reveals: I’m Gay
  2. Tom Gabel Of Against Me! Comes Out As A Transgender
  3. Matt Bomer Is Gay: ‘White Collar’ Actor Comes Out At Awards Ceremony

ulimited hosting

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 4, 2013

Stunning story there. What happened after? Take care!|

Val

Posted at 11:47 AM on May 29, 2012

Big ladies really do not look good in shiny pants and a cummerbund.

Theresa

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 28, 2012

I am sick and tired of the media covering stories regarding same gender unions. I will not call it a marriage. These same gender unions go against the will of God. It is covered in scripture that a marriage is between on man and one woman, not between man and man or woman and woman.

Congratulations are NEVER in order when it is a same gender union. What they are doing is contrary to God’s laws.

I for one, am tired of these stories.

I will not wish Cynthia Nixon and her partner a long life together. I do not condone what Cynthia Nixon and her longtime partnet did.

I may not like what they did, however I am not the one to judge, only God can be the judge.

Sincerely yours

Theresa

Les Moore

Posted at 3:15 AM on May 29, 2012

it seems there are not many who actually think this way anymore…it takes courage to speak your thoughts on the truth anymore. they will bash and hate and call you “bigot” for something that has been around for thousands of years and the only true way for families to continue

Dianne

Posted at 8:07 PM on May 28, 2012

Made for each other, beauty and the breast

Ashley

Posted at 5:09 PM on May 28, 2012

Cute Couple

Andrea C

Posted at 2:44 PM on May 28, 2012

I don’t think that Cynthia Nixon is really gay. Her partner looks like a man to me. I wish them both well in life though.

Joey

Posted at 2:34 PM on May 28, 2012

The lady looks like a dude.

jj

Posted at 11:27 AM on May 28, 2012

I’m glad they look so happy but are you sure you are gay, because she sure looks like a guy.

cate

Posted at 2:08 PM on May 28, 2012

Jj…i was thinking the exact same thing!