Kristen Stewart Vs. Jennifer Lawrence: New Feud Revealed

Sun, May 27, 2012 3:07pm EDT by 120 Comments
Kristen Stewart Feud

Izabel

Posted at 8:27 PM on June 19, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence for the role. My last last shot of hope on Kristen’s out of Bella Swan portrayal was in Snow White and the Huntsman. She obsviously can’t and doesn’t want to get out of Bella. That’s why I’m sure that in some point of the movie she’ll incorporate this role. Her real great portrayal was Panic Room. On the road is still in the running for constructive criticism or applause and merits, but we cannot say yet. So I bet on Jen Lawrence.

Marissa

Posted at 7:14 AM on June 13, 2012

Kristen Stewart is an good actress..
i think she should gets the part..
but Jennifer Lawrence is an good actress also..

but i prefer Kstew rathen then JL.. i don’t know why

sorry JL

Gummy Bears

Posted at 9:39 AM on June 3, 2012

Very, very shocked to heart that 41% vote Kristen. It’s apalling.

Jennifer was nominated for an Oscar.
Kristen was nominated for a Razzie -_-

Jenna

Posted at 12:14 AM on June 3, 2012

Dude, this is freaking fake, they never said that, you can’t always believe the tabliods

Kathrine

Posted at 6:58 PM on May 29, 2012

I hate twilight but Kristen Stewart is really talented!i love all her movies and she puts a lot of work at her projects.JLaw was an oscar nominee and we always say that that’s why she is better but that depends.I think that Jennifer has more talent.She puts emotion and she is really powerful and she doesn’t really care if she has to be pretty or ugly for a role.She is just an amazing actress and i would chose Jenn.love both but Jennifer is just more….telented,funny and matture.!

ninali

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 28, 2012

. ❤❤blackwhiteplanet_com❤❤ The__ Best__ Dating___ Site___ For___ Interracial ___Singles ___And___ Admires! (βlαckwhitеPlanet).{C 0 M}

cris

Posted at 7:08 PM on May 28, 2012

No, no, kristen is better actress, she is fantastic in small productions and falls in love for the character ……. it is a great actress, better than the other by a large margin

delinda

Posted at 5:24 PM on May 28, 2012

kristen needs a good movie, good director, good script, everything perfect in order to get good/decents reviews that is the reason people say jennifer, emma, carey, michelle are better actress. they dont need that. they turn their role in to sth good even teens movies. jennifer took a movie no one knew to an oscar nomination with only 19yrs old. she doesnt have half number of kristen movies but all of them are critics success. i dont think kristen is bad actress but seriously you cant say she is on the same level as the others.

Ashley

Posted at 4:12 PM on May 28, 2012

Both actresses are amazing and have their own way of bringing it out but for this kind of role I have to say Kristen! It definitely fits her type of movie better!! Jennifer looks more like a funny person I think she would be great in comedy!!

Lit

Posted at 2:52 PM on May 28, 2012

BOTH Jennifer and Kristen are terrific, and it may be blasphemy to say this, but I think they are both ahead of Angelina Jolie when she was that age. Jennifer was the perfect heroine for “Winter’s Bone” and “THG”. Kristen was perfect for Bella and proved herself so well in “Into the Wild” & her small indie movies. I think Kristen would match up well with Daniel Day-Lewis with their dark intensity. Jennifer would be better with Colin Firth. (Watch out for Evan Rachel Wood being chosen though!)

Justin

Posted at 2:39 PM on May 28, 2012

Jennifer doesn’t have the range to play this she is pretty wooden I’m shocked ppl haven’t noticed yet, she’s been lucky and has talent of course but she’s not all that. Kristen has more experience for this part and she is getting better by the day she would pair up nicely with DDL.

Marie

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 28, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence was already nominated for an Oscar! True, Kristen may have won more soft awards (MTV Best Kiss, etc… but I don’t really think those count.) Trust me, even though I’m a huge THG fan, I was a big Twilight fan too! I just couldn’t get over how while watching those movies I thought Kristen’s acting was a little cheesy and that she kind of always makes the same face. Jennifer on the other hand has some real acting chops!

kiara

Posted at 1:52 PM on May 28, 2012

kristen stewart i mean dont get me wrong jennifer did awesom in hunger games but kristen brings that tension in a movie that just makes ur puplis grow. and u know whats stupid jennifer and kristen are cool with each other but the media and fans are the ones makeing it bigger than it needs to be.

Flip

Posted at 1:50 PM on May 28, 2012

Kristen does better in dark movies like Speak. And I honestly don’t like JL’s acting. Besides, this goes into production next year. JL should focus on THG’s sequals.

rick

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 28, 2012

Jennifer is an ACTRESS, and Kristen is a simple movie star with the same expression in her face for every movie

Kelly

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 28, 2012

I AGREE whole-heartedly. Jennifer Lawrence is an amazing actress, she really does bring characters to life in the way that when you watch a movie, you don’t see Jennifer Lawrence, you see the character. Whenever I watch movies with KStew in them.. All I see is KStew and it pisses me off because I can’t get past that.. Probably the reason why I never got into all the Twilight crap..

kiara

Posted at 1:33 PM on May 28, 2012

Kristen is MUCH BETTER!

Awkward

Posted at 12:59 PM on May 28, 2012

Kristen has the edge to play this role, JL no!

whiteajk

Posted at 11:40 AM on May 28, 2012

Charlie

Posted at 10:51 AM on May 28, 2012

Twilight is stupid, and it is only popular because of weird, vampire-wannabe freaks and Robert Pattinson’s crazy, little teenage girl fans. Kristen Stewart looks like an awkward, anorexic teenage boy. Jennifer Lawrence is a real woman, and a beautiful woman at that.

Constance

Posted at 6:45 PM on May 29, 2012

Exactly.

Anna

Posted at 10:25 AM on May 28, 2012

As much as I love Twilight, Jennifer is a better actress. And she has already been nominated for an Oscar for Winter’s Bone….Kstew has not. I like Kristen, I really do, but she is the same in every movie, She doesn’t have a lot of diversity. Her voice is so monotone and her expressions always the same. I have a feeling Jennifer will win this one…..

E.

Posted at 10:20 AM on May 28, 2012

Really? People saying that Kristen is more interesting than Jennifer… I completely disagree. I was a huge Twilight fan, absolutely loved it so I know what Kristen is lik and I definitely wouldn’t say that she’s more interesting than Jennifer. Jennifer is funny, goofy, beautiful, talented. She’s a better actress and has a more interesting character.

E.

Posted at 10:21 AM on May 28, 2012

like*

Jennifer

Posted at 10:26 AM on May 28, 2012

Yeah ‘E.’
Every body has a different opinion and you have the right to think the way you. But facts are facts.
Kristen, according to you, might nt be dat intresting.
But she is very powerful!.

Really???

Posted at 10:36 AM on May 28, 2012

“I was a huge Twilight fan”Really? Hahaha.Ridiculous. Who’s JL? I dont know her.

lexi

Posted at 9:54 AM on May 28, 2012

i think kristen shoule get the part, she is really good in dark roles, but i can’t wait to see cali because she plays like a sexy role, would love to see you switch it up

Jordan

Posted at 7:46 AM on May 28, 2012

For those of you saying Kristen is “more famous” are completely wrong. She is attacked by Paps because she goes out a lot in public. Jennifer Lawrence tries to stay away from that mess. I don’t blame her. There are plenty of famous actors that you don’t see in the papers everyday because they know how to keep a low profile.Lastly, Jennifer is an amazing actor. I wasn’t a huge fan of the “Hunger Games” movie but she was excellent in it and I would watch it again because of her acting skills. Kristen however is not as professional as Jennifer. She definitely doesn’t do the “Twilight” series justice. She is not that great at acting or being dramatic. I couldn’t stand to watch any of the “Twilight” movies because I found her silly and difficult to watch. She did do well in “Speak” but over all her newer/recent movies show that she doesn’t have the acting ability like most great actors. Let’s face it, Kristen is a desired action because she brings fans because she’s in a popular book series movie with crazy fans and in a relationship with Robert Pattinson.

cris

Posted at 7:40 AM on May 28, 2012

You can not compare the two, kristen is much more interesting ….. and speaking of talent …….. Kristen is the most talented by a large margin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash

Posted at 9:32 AM on May 28, 2012

If they want this movie to be a success they had better select Kristen, because crazy Twilight fans (like me) come out in droves to see our twilight stars! Yep we are crazy in love with them!

anon

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 28, 2012

And you don’t think all the crazy Hunger Games fans will come out in droves? Haha silly pathetic twihard..

Marjory

Posted at 7:38 AM on May 28, 2012

Anna

Posted at 10:26 AM on May 28, 2012

its seems hollywood doesn’t agree with you, as Jennifer has already had an Oscar nomination and Kristen has not. Just sayin.

kiara

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 28, 2012

but who has more awards. (kristen) just sayin

Katarina

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 29, 2012

I don’t think MTV golden popcorns and kid’s choice awards count much.