Kristen Stewart Vs. Jennifer Lawrence: New Feud Revealed

Sun, May 27, 2012 3:07pm EDT by 120 Comments
Kristen Stewart Feud

laser

Posted at 9:57 PM on December 6, 2013

just sleep with the director and you`ll get the part, kristen

Allie

Posted at 4:57 PM on October 29, 2013

Yeah, I’m sorry but Kristen is a really bad actress… I see no competition, Jennifer by far

Vhana

Posted at 3:46 AM on May 4, 2013

KRISTEN JAYMES STEWART!!!!!

ellie

Posted at 5:34 PM on July 10, 2012

i really like the two girls, but jennifer won me over. her personality is just stunning and she was great acting as katniss, whose personality was so different from hers. kristen kind of gets on my nerves… i love josh and jennifer so much more than kristen and rob. they just have an amazing personality. but honestly, kristen kind of seems like she’s naturally ‘dark’ and not as upbeat as jennifer. that’s why i think jennifer is a better actor.

stevia

Posted at 4:41 AM on July 4, 2012

hmm. I like both. However, i can see this being more of a kristen film is that makes sense. It seems dark. Jennifer seems more of a young not as good as Mcadams type of actress. idk.. It’s hard to explain. however, shes still so young. I can see her doing great things and fitting into many roles. Unlike Kristen, who’s strictly dark roles.

brooke

Posted at 6:13 AM on August 31, 2012

Have you ever heard of Winter’s Bone? A very dark, exceptional film, starring Jennifer Lawrence, for which she was nominated for an OSCAR and a GOLDEN GLOBE. So yeah, Jennifer can do dark. On the other hand, I haven’t seen Stewart on one above-average movie, dark or otherwise, so……

Berit Hogan

Posted at 11:55 PM on August 1, 2013

Hahaha exactly! Winter’s Bone is an INCREDIBLE film! Have you also seen The Poker House? Also an exceptional film, maybe not as good as Winter’s Bone, but still pretty damn good if I do say so myself! (Pardon my language.)

Berit Hogan

Posted at 11:54 PM on August 1, 2013

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. Jennifer’s career has been almost COMPLETELY dark films, The Poker House, Winter’s Bone, Silver Linings, House At The End Of The Street, The Burning Plain, and MORE. If you have ever seen The Poker House or Winter’s Bone (which I say are her darkest films, one of which (The Poker House) was her lead role performance) you’ll know that Jennifer is right and even perfect for the role. She does it so well, where as Kristen . . . well . . . maybe not so much.

Abby

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 1, 2012

I hope Kristen gets the part, she’ll be awesome. I mean, most people have never even heard of Jennifer Lawrence, maybe it will boost her career but still, Kristen has so much more experience being in nearly 25 Movies. I don’t like Jennifer in interviews and stuff, she can be really rude, patronizing and slightly stuck-up. Kristen is easy-going and slightly awkward but funny. I mean, whoever wins well done.
This is my opinion so plz don’t get offended.

molly chan

Posted at 5:59 AM on August 6, 2012

Kristen is one of the worst actresses in this world. And Jen was nominated for OSCAR.

Berit Hogan

Posted at 11:56 PM on August 1, 2013

Same

Berit Hogan

Posted at 11:57 PM on August 1, 2013

Okay well, A) 25 films is not a lot
B) Are you sure you’re not mixing up the names because you’re getting them TOTALLY flipped up.

killer queen

Posted at 4:03 PM on June 24, 2012

ugh can’t stand kristen i hope jennifer lawrence will got the part she is a phenomenal actress kristen stewart is bland and i don’t feel the connection between her and any character she plays.