Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Romantic Lunch Date

Sun, May 27, 2012 9:12am EDT by 14 Comments
Justin Selena Pics

Debbie

Posted at 4:42 PM on May 28, 2012

I love this site. They report the stories that we really want to read about.

Sofia

Posted at 8:51 AM on May 28, 2012

Why is this news? When I have a romantic lunch date again, should I notify the presses? It might become front page headlines, since so many people seem to find such stuff so interesting these days.

Me

Posted at 7:45 AM on May 28, 2012

They are the most cute couple i ever saw

debe

Posted at 4:50 AM on May 28, 2012

blackwhiteplanet,C~om that’s all serious dating. Millions of members with good economic condition and high quality. Someone suitable is here waiting for u. with other single black, white girls and men in your city.. It is my favorite club for mixed love…

Josh

Posted at 3:07 AM on May 28, 2012

Selena looks so hot in that shirt, justin is really lucky to have her. She’s beautiful, funny, humble and smart, i would kill to have her as my girl.

Mari

Posted at 7:48 PM on May 28, 2012

I agree

thecat61

Posted at 12:44 AM on May 28, 2012

Looks like she put on some weight in the mid section. Pilates anyone!

Michelle

Posted at 3:40 AM on May 28, 2012

I was thinking the same thing!! LOL

Also, She will wake up eventually and decide that she wants to date a real man

Mari

Posted at 9:55 PM on May 27, 2012

What happened to Selena on his lip? Seems to hurt

jen

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 27, 2012

zoya ”why do this teens kiss all the time”?i think you just answered your own question.they are teens duh lol.also probably because they just cherishing they’re relationship for all long as they can.sadly a lot of relationships don’t really last long but hopefully they’ will.

Mona

Posted at 8:51 PM on May 27, 2012

I love this couple, I hope they always together forever and get married soon, the last they have babies cute !!

Kelly

Posted at 5:20 PM on May 27, 2012

While I don’t know about Justin and Selena being together forever (I don’t mean anything negative about it, I just don’t know), I knew that that rumor was fake and I am glad that they’re still together.

zoya

Posted at 2:56 PM on May 27, 2012

this is really stupid…o’cmon they are just teens. And Peter the octopus predicted that JB will get married at least 3-4 times but lets see and why do this teens kiss all the time

omg

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 27, 2012

Omb!! Ppl u cant predict that they will be together forever!! A stupid pole cant predict that!!! Who knows..hmmm