Sakia David Had 'No Idea' Son Was Put Into Washing Machine & Wants To Press Charges

Thu, May 24, 2012 6:16pm EDT by 11 Comments
Baby Washing Machine

The New Jersey mother whose one-year-old son made national news after a video hit the web of him tumbling around in a washing machine went on the ‘Today Show’ on May 24 and revealed how she found out!

Sakia David is absolutely horrified that her son was placed in a washing machine on May 11 by her babysitter’s son. Sakia claims that the babysitter lied to her and said Saimier Bush fell down the stairs. It wasn’t until police showed her the video that she learned that her son was locked in a washing machine.

“I kept saying I know it ain’t my child,” she said. “I’m not over this, I’m pressing charges. I want her to be punished and sent to jail.”

Do you think she should be sent to jail?

— Chloe Melas

[NBC]

More Baby Washing Machine Horror Stories:

1. Police Hunt For Dad Who Put Toddler In Laundry Machine — VIDEO
  2. Two-Year-Old Boy Drowns In A Washing Machine
  3. This Monster Mother Killed Her 10-Day-Old Baby By Putting Her In The Washing Machine!

Howdy! This post could not be written much
better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

He constantly kept talking about this. I’ll forward this article to him.
Pretty sure he will have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

エターナル ボトムス ブーツカット フレア

Posted at 1:23 AM on June 21, 2014

You have made some good points there. I checked
on the net for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

Laurie

Posted at 5:06 PM on May 26, 2012

Nickie,
Why are you comparing a white who killed someone…that’s not what this story is about. It’s about stupidity – just like you!

Laurie

Posted at 12:23 AM on May 26, 2012

Yep, blacks at it again!!

Nickie

Posted at 9:11 AM on May 26, 2012

When I heard about that white man in Indiana who bludgeoned a little girl to death when he was supposed to be babysitting her a few months ago, I said “Yep, whites at it again”. They seem to have a thing for killing kids, sadly. Many of them also make famous serial killers.

jordan

Posted at 9:52 PM on May 30, 2012

AGREED!

whitney

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 25, 2012

how can they do such thing , those people should be killed and i can’t believe they would put this video as a joke .its sure not a joke the poor baby could have been killed those ppl r horrible and should be ashame of them self

mom of 3

Posted at 10:24 AM on May 25, 2012

The video is from the laundromat. Many of them have cameras in them for safety reason, and good thing this one did.

Elaina Amelia

Posted at 12:21 AM on May 25, 2012

I agree with the mom! THEY TRIED TO KILL THE CHILD! THEY WILL DIE IN THE UNDERWORLD AND SHOULD SUFFER NON STOP FOREVER!

JENSPAL

Posted at 8:24 PM on May 24, 2012

The babysitter and the guy who put the baby in the washer need to at least be prosecuted for neglect, child endangerment and failing to seek medical attention for a minor. I saw the mother on the news the other night and I thought she said the “babysitter” was actually the baby’s fathers’ new girlfriend and that she didn’t know who the man was who put the baby in the washer. I question all of their judgments in caring for that baby. And kudos to the laundromat attendant whose quick thinking saved that baby’s life! He swung into action and unplugged the machine!! I do hope his heroic actions will be recognized by that community.

Shelly

Posted at 8:23 PM on May 24, 2012

I don’t blame Sakia, I would press charges too. I saw the tape and it was horrific. Why would they put that child in a washer in the first place???