Phillip Phillips: How I Overcame My Pain To Sing & Win 'American Idol'

Thu, May 24, 2012 7:22am EDT by 6 Comments

anna Quigley

Posted at 10:49 AM on June 27, 2012

I think that Phillip is a fabulous singer and represents a true American Idol. He has a wonderful way about him. I enjoyed his personality and musical talent. I especially enjoyed the performances with Alice. They sound great together. I had no idea he was ill. I am so happy things are going well for him and that he will be well for the concert. My family and I enjoyed him so much. Much good luck to him.

carma

Posted at 6:49 PM on June 7, 2012

I am so glad the surgery went good. Now he can go do what he does best(SING). Best wishes to him and his family. Don” change.

Cameo

Posted at 12:33 AM on May 31, 2012

Kidney pain is terrible and I know as I too have had multiple surgeries to correct a struggling kidney. I wish Phillip well and I admire his ability to continue with the show.

natasha

Posted at 11:10 AM on May 26, 2012

Isnt it nice to have such a nice young man win once again. Scotty is for family and God, and so is Phillip. He is really a kind and gracious man. Hope he can keep his beliefs. Stay strong Phillip.

June shannin

Posted at 5:25 PM on May 25, 2012

I am so happy for him. I have been pulling for him all season. God bless him and his family.

Alberta Lance

Posted at 12:15 PM on May 25, 2012

I am so glad Phillip won. He truly is an awesome preformed. I voted for 2 hours for Phillip. Can’t wait for his album.
I will be praying for guided surgery and a complete healing. God is able!