One Direction's Zayn Malik Sees Girlfriend Perrie Edwards 'Quite A Bit'

Thu, May 24, 2012 11:16am EDT by 66 Comments

Teen heartthrob Zayn is officially off the market! The singer opened up about his steamy relationship with Perrie Edwards.

Things are definitely heating up between One Direction crooner Zayn Malik and his girlfriend Perrie Edwards! The two were spotted kissing May 23 and the singer couldn’t help from gushing about the blonde beauty during a recent interview.

“Obviously I see Perrie quite a bit,” the 19-year-old singer told OMG!.

When asked if he had any advice for Perrie’s band, Little Mix, who won last year’s X Factor, Zayn said, “The only piece of advice I can give her is to just work hard and hope for the best. Because that’s what we did and that’s pretty much all there is to it. And to be nice to people.”

Zayn is currently touring in the US with the rest of One Direction — Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne — and says there’s a noticeable difference between American and British fans:

“They’re a little bit more confident,” he revealed. “They’ll just come over to you and speak to you. Maybe cause they’re used to being around famous people. They’re just a bit more forward and a bit confident.”

Do YOU think Zayn and Perrie make a cute couple?

[OMG! Yahoo]

— Jennifer Kamm

More One Direction News

1. Niall Horan Shocker — Calls Fans ‘A Bit Too Much’
  2. One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s Sad Goodbye To Girlfriend Eleanor Calder
  3. One Direction’s Zayn Malik Plays With A Baby At The Airport — Too Cute

Danny

Posted at 10:22 PM on August 13, 2013

Kids these days, right?

Mrs. Malik in my dreams

Posted at 9:56 AM on February 19, 2013

Directioners…Vas’ Happenin’ with you? Remember the rule? “Don’t hate on 1D’s girlfriends because they keep them happy.”

zayn malik lover

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 8, 2013

Ewwww. Perrie is seeing her self alot by saying zayn loves me and everyone is jealous from me. Ohhhhhh-sweet perrie no one is jealous from you. And do not see your self alot because maybe someday you and zayn will gona split cause what i am reading from news that your relationship between zayn is getting lower and lower cause of zayn work this is the first thing. Second your make up is desgusting and even you do not know how to wear brilliant clothes. So do not get so optimistic do not. I love ,adore and from the biggest fans for zayn i have alot of pictures and posters for you in my room and i also download all your songs

Love you zayn,hate you perrie
Zayn is cool as perrie is fool.

That fan with common sense.

Posted at 10:18 PM on August 13, 2013

I’m Zayn Malik’s fan. I admire him. But no, I don’t hate his girlfriend. I don’t care about her looks at all. I don’t care about her personality too. You know why? Because I don’t know her. As long as they’re happy, I’m happy. If they’re not, than that’s their problem, not mine. I like Zayn, but it’s not like I’m obsessed with him ir anything. I don’t own any posters if him in my room. He just seems like a nice guy. And honestly, you’re really, really dumb. It’s almost impossible for me not to curse at you. Perrie obviously has better personality than you. Atleast she’s not around internet hating on people who she doesn’t even know, making a fool out of herself. What happen to you, directioners? Please, can you stop being so ignorant and selfish? Aren’t you suppose to be in school or something?

Mrs.MalikMtz

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 7, 2013

I dislike her but you know I am Zayn Malik Biggest fan And I would do anything and agreee on anything he said so if he says he is happy and loves Perrie I will try to like her as much as I can

Jenni Avila

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 29, 2012

First she looks to old for Zayn next she wares too much makeup and she looks like my old creepy Barbie doll

zayn malik lover

Posted at 2:38 PM on January 8, 2013

Hahahaha.you are true jenni avila 100% she puts a lot of make up. Eww.ewwww.

marufa

Posted at 4:45 AM on December 7, 2012

they are no a cute couple. she is bloody ULGY AS HELL.

marufa

Posted at 4:47 AM on December 7, 2012

not*

yolo

Posted at 4:41 PM on December 26, 2012

you’re right!!! zany said he does’nt like barbie’s with kilo’s of make-up !!!!

lhamo

Posted at 5:13 AM on November 20, 2012

zayn dun copy justin~s style yub….he is much more smart…handsome….sute n everything…but by the way i like him

lhamo

Posted at 5:12 AM on November 20, 2012

yah u guys are cute together…..n selena and justin luks more cute

Daniela

Posted at 11:06 PM on September 5, 2012

But I feel happy for him that he got a girlfriend

Aryanna

Posted at 4:46 PM on November 16, 2012

I like Zayn

Daniela

Posted at 11:03 PM on September 5, 2012

No I don’t I think zayn and Perrie r kind of bad together but it’s

His desision.
I love zayn but I’m not like a huge fan I’m just a fan
Sometimes I think she’s using zayn I just get thafeeling
It really gets me mad :(

Kristina

Posted at 10:22 PM on September 14, 2012

Your hella stupid

Aryanna

Posted at 4:47 PM on November 16, 2012

Zayn I like u and be with me

Michelle Malik

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 11, 2012

SHE HAS ALWAYS REJECTED HIM IF SHES DATING HIM SHE ONLY WANTS FAME. BECAUSE SHE DIDNT DATE HIM ON THE X FACTOR SHE DENIED HIM AND ITS NOT RIGHT HE DESERVED SOMEONE BETTER.

Saba Hussain

Posted at 3:53 AM on August 23, 2012

yeah right she z using zayn…am a directioner but not like others tht dont want to have 1D girl friends but i dont mind if 1D have girl friends but the thing tht makes me feel bad z just tht they should have a nice girls …..have u notice tht when zerrie r together …it seems tht they r not made for each other……they look like mother n son…..nowadays zayn z receiving alot of hate but if he choses a cutest girl then all become fine

Michelle Malik

Posted at 3:30 PM on August 11, 2012

I think this is not right, perrie does not deserve him. Zayn has MILLIONS of fans out there that are WAY prettier than her and that have a WAY better personality. Just because hes famous doesnt mean he HAS to date a not so famous girl, from a girl band. I hope that they break up as soon as possible, he should date someone better. Shes gonna recieve hate. He should of thought before he started dating little mixs perrie.

Sam

Posted at 12:38 PM on July 10, 2012

I like all of one directions other girlfriends but PERRIE IS USING ZAYN..i mean she rejected him while they were on the x factor and now since hes famous shes all lovey lovey with him. She just wants people to be wondering whos perrie edwards? and go research her and listen to her music for publicity, all she is fake and uses her face as coloring book. Zayn deserves a better girl than Perrie the plataPUSS

one direction infection

Posted at 9:09 PM on July 29, 2012

ur soo right im always wondering dat </3

Harsimran Kaur

Posted at 5:14 AM on July 10, 2012

im real hapy for zayn and perri … but it would be nice if people didnt take pics of them doing their own thing..i mean its their life so dont interupt in it.. lOVE 1D

MRS. MALIk

Posted at 8:03 PM on July 8, 2012

Im really happy for ZAYN and I think perrie is really pretty. Im totally inlove with ZAYN I even say hes my husband but I cant be a hater just cause hes taken. If you really are a one directioner you should be happy for him like I am ….<3

Aryanna

Posted at 4:52 PM on November 16, 2012

I like Zayn so back off

Cheyenne

Posted at 7:47 AM on July 7, 2012

Hey 1D
Huge fan love your music. Can imagine its quite
Stressful with all the fans and everything. I hope you guys
Enjoy your tour and hopefully you will be heading more south soon
Perform well and I will be keeping my fingers crossed
For a peformens well done. Good luck ;D

Cheyenne

Posted at 9:19 AM on July 7, 2012

we have the same name!!! lol

i had to put that

Ren

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 6, 2012

I’m not a One Direction fan and don’t fancy any of the guys in the band so can’t be accused of ‘jealousy’ but honestly, I don’t think Perrie is pretty. It’s just my opinion. She might be a nice person though and that is what matters. I think fellow member Jade in Little Mix is stunningly gorgeous and tons of celebrities, but genuinely not her.

1D

Posted at 3:27 AM on July 7, 2012

I agree she’s not pretty, she reminds me of marylin rose but uglier (not being rude) & if he happe s to like blonde i rather him with Rita Ora she’s waaaaaaaay prettier..now that’s a relationship I wuldnt trash at all

Aryanna

Posted at 4:50 PM on November 16, 2012

something maybe be wrong with u

smb

Posted at 6:17 PM on July 4, 2012

jealousy much LOLing at the comments :L bejaysus its some people need to get a grip on reality! just causes he’s not single shes ugly, a user and a slut? :L:L

Mikayla

Posted at 7:36 PM on December 23, 2012

What I would like to say is ,
1. Not a hater
2.Perrie looks like she could be Zayn’s mother
3. Not working out
4. Zayn has the looks and talent. I love him and want the best for him but he needs a UPGRADE! That chic is slowing him down. Maybe he should date that red headed girl from Perrie’s group. Honestly i Thought Perrie was 29 from all her photos.
5. Anyone who reads this commet and trys to dis me better think twice. No.Lie.