Justin Bieber Visiting Europe — Will He See Selena Gomez?

Thu, May 24, 2012 9:08pm EDT by 10 Comments
Justin Bieber Believe Tour

Justin Bieber is prepping for his ‘Believe’ promo tour, which will take him across the pond…which coincidentally is where Selena Gomez is too!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have never been apart for this long, so when they do reunite, it’s going to be glorious — and it might be happening outside of the U.S.

Justin, 18, tweeted today he’s leaving the country very soon. “rehearsals today for the #ALLAROUNDTHEWORLD promo tour starting next week in Europe! here we come. #NewMusic #BELIEVE,” he wrote.

Meanwhile, Selena, 19, will wrap The Getaway in Bulgaria next week too, which makes us think she’ll make a pit stop to wherever Justin is to say hello and hang out for a bit.

Don’t you think it’s time for Jelena to be back together again?

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez:

1. Justin Bieber: How Selena Gomez & I Keep Our Long-Distance Love Alive
  2. Billboard Awards 2012 — Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus & The 10 Best Show Moments
  3. Justin Bieber Reveals How He Explained Mariah Yeater Baby Claims To Selena Gomez

Mona

Posted at 6:43 AM on May 31, 2012

I really wish that Selena Gomez and Justin bieber marry

Mirja

Posted at 10:29 AM on May 30, 2012

I thought Selena already got back from Bulgaria cause I’m pretty sure I already read that JB picked her up @ LAX and I saw pictures, too!!! So what was that about then???
And I also read and saw a picture that on May 26th, I think, they left through the back door of a restaurant after lunch holding hands, so they must have been together past weekend already!!!

justin bieber

Posted at 10:12 AM on May 27, 2012

justin sos el mejor pero para estar con selena es inposible yo te amo mejusta tus cansiones y vos tambien me justa las cansiones de selena es buena y te com biene selena besotes a selena y a vos justin

Elle

Posted at 1:52 PM on May 25, 2012

I hope Selena likes little ween ies

Steph

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 25, 2012

LOL :) I know!!!!!!!!!!

nia

Posted at 12:54 PM on May 30, 2012

elle i hate ur guts they will be together forever and u need to stop drinking so much hateraid

noneofyourbusiness

Posted at 9:56 AM on May 25, 2012

Selena said this week was her LAST WEEK of filming. Not next week. She’ll be home, and he’ll be on his European tour.

Emily

Posted at 2:34 AM on May 25, 2012

I hope they will see each other this time and break this rumor.

karla

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 24, 2012

I knew they never broke up

hnt

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 28, 2012

I know they will stay together they love each other a lot.