'American Idol' Finale: And The Season 11 Winner Is…

Wed, May 23, 2012 10:02pm EDT by 98 Comments
Phillip Phillips American Idol Winner 2012

meanit

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 28, 2012

I do not think Phillip should have won or even be in the top two. Smh

summer

Posted at 8:36 PM on May 25, 2012

as predicted, the cute white boy won. females & gay men shouldn’t even bother to audition for this show. jessica and joshua sang circles around the cute white boy to no avail.

Luisa

Posted at 7:45 PM on May 25, 2012

The flawless Jessica is still the winner.I know the judges ran out of comments for you Jessica!!.Can’t wait for your new album release!!

Блог о путешествиях, секс и любви

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 25, 2012

О путешествиях ivansushkov.blogspot.com

Chris Truman

Posted at 4:16 PM on May 25, 2012

Maybe American Idol should require voters to be at least 16 if not 18. The person with the best voice should win it has happened in the past but not recently.

grammy j

Posted at 2:10 PM on May 25, 2012

It is obvious the several winners before Phillips, and including Phillips have all been Single white males who were all adorable. The main geographic of voters are the young 13-22 year female groupies. I couldn’t even get through to vote for Jessica all the lines were busy and I tried for 2 hours. How many more were there like me? I think the contest is rigged. Idol executives know just what they are doing. I wonder how much easier it was to vote for Phillip? I didn’t try but I have a feeling I would have gotten through to his line…. Just sayin!!!

Leylann

Posted at 9:40 AM on May 27, 2012

I got through every time on P2’s lines, every time!!!!!!

Dental Implants Expert 2012 - Professor of Dentistry

Posted at 6:40 AM on May 25, 2012

I just could not depart your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information a person supply in your visitors? Is going to be again continuously to check up on new posts

clothing shop

Posted at 4:16 AM on May 25, 2012

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

genel sağlık

Posted at 3:45 AM on May 25, 2012

I simply couldn’t leave your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the usual info a person provide on your visitors? Is going to be back regularly in order to investigate cross-check new posts

pampers swaddler review

Posted at 11:09 PM on May 24, 2012

Magnificent site. Lots of useful information here. I’m sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you to your sweat!

musician.las vegas

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 24, 2012

i’ve been in the music business for years like playing in a band in a casino lounges and audition a lot of singers. i will tell you guys who supposed to win if we are really talking about who’s got the best voice, the one who can really hold the note and hit the high notes, good vibrato and the one who can really sing the songs with feelings, overall, a true singer. phillip is not the one, he should have been eliminated long time ago. i wouldn’t even hire this guy to be in my band. a lot of karaoke singers will top this guy but you can’t do anything about it because he out voted jessica and joshua, remember, its american idol not asian/mexican or african idol. it should have been jessica against joshua in the final, these are the true singer not phillip.. even de andre will trash him in singing