Ellen DeGeneres Embarasses Justin Bieber For Making Out With Selena Gomez

Wed, May 23, 2012 10:06am EST by 13 Comments
Justin Bieber Ellen DeGeneres

Amani Algarni

Posted at 3:20 PM on December 23, 2012

Hey guys well I have got to say that am huge fan of JB and Slena and I think they are so adoroble togther oh and I think that ellen degnres is so funny I mean every time Slena or JB hose to her show she always talking about there them kissing and lots of stuff like that

nia

Posted at 12:58 PM on May 30, 2012

you listen to me motherland and all you other haters i bet yall cant keep a man dats why yall haten so stop grttin high on hateraid

JustinBieberFan

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 25, 2012

Mannn ILovee Justin Bieber Till Death Im a hugee Fan of him I would do anything to Meet him i would soo Cry if i meet him I wish Justin Bieber Was my Boyfriend Im Sooo InLove with his Music And his song Boyfriendd..

mother land

Posted at 3:02 AM on May 24, 2012

they won’t last longer haha Jk

not impor

Posted at 6:12 PM on May 23, 2012

Did they break il or not!!!? Jam confused can they just go out n say no i dint bream up with her/him or ya I did… cuz it has everybody crazy!! Jam sick of it!!! ?gosh ppl worry bout urself Justin n selena aren’t the only ppm kn the world!! There more cute couples turn just them every sticking time…!!¡!!!#

JustinbeiberFan

Posted at 7:01 PM on May 23, 2012

nooo..!!! there still togther it was just a fan that put that…

MYOB

Posted at 8:06 PM on May 23, 2012

if you have nothing nice to say about them then SHUT UP…YOU’RE JSUT JEALOUS NIGGA…

nia

Posted at 1:00 PM on May 30, 2012

yes they are still dating okayyyyyyyyyyy u just keep loving the cute cuple thankuuu

agaist jelena

Posted at 2:43 PM on May 23, 2012

they should break up

rez

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 23, 2012

do you have a reason or you are just another belieber who hates every one or everything? just asking

Liz

Posted at 10:35 PM on May 23, 2012

I just want to stop heAring about them. I clicked here because this actually seemed funny, but what is it about Ellen and these relationship questions hahaha she is so nosy

nia

Posted at 1:02 PM on May 30, 2012

you listen to me miss aganst selena u need to shut the hell up causethey will be together forever but i know u cant keep a man sooooo emmm stop gettin high on hateraid

JelenaFan..

Posted at 10:59 AM on May 23, 2012

Well Look at that the stories are wronq like always.. They are still togther Ppl need to Keep their month Shut..!!! Stuped Haters