Is 'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Pregnant Again?

Wed, May 23, 2012 10:01am EDT by 21 Comments

samantha

Posted at 3:56 PM on June 8, 2012

I think she is just a young and immature girl she is not ready to be a mother I do not think that she should be able to have anymore kids. when I watched the show all I heard about was men she never cared about her son she needs to stop and grow up. that is 1 reason why I hate watching that show, she got on my nerves she is a liar and I hate watching the show because of her. that’s all I have to say about that.

laura

Posted at 4:31 PM on June 10, 2012

i totally agree with what you said samantha, she spends more time thinking of herself than her son shes already got, she treats her mother like dirt!! she has alot of growing up to, she does not deserve that little boy and would be very irresponsible to have another.

TOYA

Posted at 12:40 PM on June 3, 2012

i think it is a rumor but even if she was pregnant i think that she would try in get her life back togther for her kids that’s if she was you never know what a person would do jenelle if you are reading this im a 28 year ol single parent n know what you are going threw just do whats right for ur son cause i know you can do it love you girl always in even doe we dont know each other i can tell that ur a great mother in love ur son to death so keep ur the great work love latoya perkins

Mystery Identity

Posted at 7:24 PM on May 29, 2012

I think that’s a rumor!

annunci

Posted at 8:42 AM on May 28, 2012

This is really interesting, You’re an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in search of more of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

no_name

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 26, 2012

She may have gained weight…but she is definately NOT fat. She Looks More healthy!

Die Cut Letters

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 26, 2012

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some percent to drive the message house a bit, however instead of that, that is excellent blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

Cm

Posted at 4:13 PM on May 24, 2012

Gary likes geese? You mean jace? Autocorrect fail.

start losing weight today

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 23, 2012

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to offer something back and help others such as you aided me.

Erika

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 23, 2012

im so glad that i wasnt the only one who noticed that seh had gained weight .

i hope she is not pregnant , because she needs to fix her current life and be a better mother to jace before she brings more children into this world

Dre

Posted at 5:23 PM on May 23, 2012

First of all, before a surgery like that they make you have blood work done.It not only includes any major medical issues, but if you are in
fact pregnant. Any responsible Dr, will not take a patients word for it.
She has gained weight, because all she does it smoke weed and munch. Seriously, where this website gets their “facts” “inside information” is beyond me.

gbtw

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 23, 2012

she just got fat. tho i’m sure she’ll be pregnant again soon enough… or maybe not, now that she thinks she’s hot to trot with the boobs and isn’t in a “trap him” state of mind… who knows. she’s a mess, that’s about the only thing for certain.

Hillary

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 23, 2012

She has CONFIRMED HERSELF THat She is on Her SECIND Year Of Implanon

gbtw

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 23, 2012

oh great. all this girl needs- an excuse to have unprotected sex. sigh…

Lol

Posted at 1:13 PM on May 23, 2012

The title only says what it say because earlier her pic, someone commented on how she looked pregnant. Therefore this article

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 11:35 AM on May 23, 2012

Awesome, another kid for her mom to raise. Good Job WHORE!!!

Val

Posted at 11:24 AM on May 23, 2012

Who the hell really cares if she is pregnant again or not? It would be a tragedy for the child just like it is for the son she already has. The extra poundage she is carrying around shows that she doesn’t even care about herself. She looks like a fat slob. Guess she only cares about what her fake boobs look like.

jj

Posted at 11:14 AM on May 23, 2012

she just had breast implants-they would not have done the surgery if she were pregnant.

JB

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 23, 2012

You people are crazy…she just had surgery!!! There is no way she could be pregnant…stop making things up and use your brain for a change.

Noname

Posted at 11:07 AM on May 23, 2012

@JB i was just going to say this
Yea she gained weight but she would have to be pretty far along to have gained 20lbs. Far enough along that a responsable doctor would not do an elective surgery like breast implants

It wouldnt be a shock if she is but it is very unlikely

Noname

Posted at 11:10 AM on May 23, 2012

I spelled responsible wrong my bad