Lea Michele Wants Matching Tattoos With Cory Monteith

Tue, May 22, 2012 12:59pm EDT by 11 Comments
Lea Michele Cory Monteith

Tadeja

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 28, 2013

Am I the only one who thinks this is a stupid idea? What happens when they break up? I doubt he next boyfriend or his next girlfriend would like to see someone else’s tattoo on their body. I would say great idea if they were together for say 20-30 years. Getting a tattoo now is just stupid and they will regret it in the long run

perla

Posted at 6:54 PM on August 16, 2012

I Love Cory to Death but I can’t stand Finn!

Low Cost HTML to Wordpress Conversion

Posted at 9:30 AM on May 31, 2012

Somebody essentially lend a hand to make severely articles I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular put up extraordinary. Wonderful activity!

metrologic bar code scanner

Posted at 7:33 AM on May 23, 2012

Hi there, just become aware of your weblog via Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful when you continue this in future. Many people shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

LeaHarris

Posted at 5:16 PM on May 22, 2012

She also said on Letterman that she was done with tattoos… So, update your sources! Not the first time you guys screw up!

whatever

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 22, 2012

I love how you write this crap the day after she said on national tv that she’s not getting any more lol Is this how you get those crappy ‘glee exclusives’?

Ally

Posted at 3:02 PM on May 22, 2012

I don’t know why I even bother to comment here anymore but you and/or your ‘source’ obviously haven’t watched Lea on Letterman last night because she said she doesn’t want to get any more tattoos because she ran out of secret spots.

Jake

Posted at 2:30 PM on May 22, 2012

so what they basically did was take what Lea said on Letterman twisted it completely around and made their own crazy story wow

WebbAlexandra

Posted at 2:22 PM on May 22, 2012

my best friend’s step-aunt makes $61/hour on the computer. She has been laid off for 8 months but last month her income was $12354 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here CashLazy.*com
remove the *

nice try

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 22, 2012

but its really hard to believe this article when Lea herself said yesterday that is done with them

wrong

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 22, 2012

i don’t know if you watched lea michele on david laterman yesterday, but she said she has 14 tattos and she is done with it because she doesn’t have any secret spot anymore so she will not get anymore tattos