Kristen Stewart: Why I Don't Talk About My Love For Robert Pattinson

Tue, May 22, 2012 7:46am EDT by 10 Comments

K-Stew keeps her personal life pretty private and we totally respect her for that! Read on to find out WHY K-Stew likes to stay out of the limelight.

Kristen Stewart is all about staying true to herself — and this means not publicly tweeting about her love life.

“I think it’s weird when actors start to believe they’re interesting and cool because they sell themselves. I don’t have a problem with Twitter, and probably if I wasn’t in this position I’d have one, but when you start giving away pieces of yourself, you stop being you,” she told Milenio, a Mexican newspaper.

We totally think it’s cool that she doesn’t want to give parts of herself — and her relationship — away because that would take away from the authenticity of them.

Don’t you agree, HollywoodLifers? Weigh in below.

More K-Stew:

1. Kristen Stewart’s ‘SWATH’ Look: She Wears A Crop Top & Neon Pumps
  2. Kristen Stewart: I Was Terrified To Be Sexy
  3. Kristen Stewart Talks About Kissing Other Men Besides Robert Pattinson — Video

carol

Posted at 9:38 AM on May 23, 2012

i understand about keeping your privacy but when you love somebody it really shouldn’t matter if anyone will see some kind of affection, ie: hand holding, is it just me because i don’t see it between them except at premiers

Roz

Posted at 11:18 PM on May 22, 2012

I don’t like her at all. She’s annoying and won’t ever stop with that ‘I’m too good to breath with my mouth shut’ face, but I like that she isn’t in everyone’s face about her life. No publicity stunts. Just her. However annoying.

gemini

Posted at 8:22 AM on May 24, 2012

if you are annoyed then don’t read any article abut her. that simple”,

Lucy

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 23, 2013

You’re so right :)

serena

Posted at 9:36 PM on May 22, 2012

i really like all her answers in all her interviews especially when shes asked about her relationship with rob.. and when asked about her life as a famous actress…shes so direct and down to earth… very professional indeed…

nikki

Posted at 3:14 PM on May 22, 2012

Sshe just answers what she’s asked about. She’s still not giving away too much and leave something behind our imagination.

uttib

Posted at 11:38 AM on May 22, 2012

She doesn’t talk about her private life often.and when she mentions it ,it is only bcoz she is asked about it.

LOL

Posted at 9:30 AM on May 22, 2012

She has no room to talk, she has been selling herself more than ever lately. If she really wants people to stay out of her private life she should shut up and quit talking about it.

Robsten

Posted at 9:08 AM on May 22, 2012

Vote rob and kristen teen choice award and MTV movie award

edward stewart

Posted at 8:30 AM on May 22, 2012

of course i respect her for keeping it private because people i mean fans haven’t the right to know every thing about their relationship…