'American Idol Finale' Recap: Phillip Phillips Should Win

Tue, May 22, 2012 9:01pm EDT by 137 Comments
American Idol Finale 2012

Tasia Bunton

Posted at 9:23 PM on June 3, 2012

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Arthur Schoenleber

Posted at 4:17 AM on June 2, 2012

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

通販 バッグ

Posted at 2:54 PM on May 25, 2012

人気エルメス 長財布偽物贅沢品

Linda Smith

Posted at 9:02 AM on May 25, 2012

I am sooooooooo very happy that Phillip won!!!!!! He is “himself”. He doesn’t try to be anythiing or anyone else. I love him~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ariel

Posted at 1:41 PM on May 24, 2012

We all love Jessica Sanchez !!! she deserved to win…….GO JESSICA GO GO GO !!!!

jhoss conunter

Posted at 11:34 PM on May 23, 2012

sincerely regard to American Idol is totally absurd not understand how they choose a person you do is write and sing what he sings much the same and as always very racist American Idol ‘phillip was not to be in that final person should be is joshua and not pure but as always looking screen idol has to be white American is a shame american idol

jesshouldwin

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 23, 2012

it’s clear that d writr is a huge fan of philip. dude i disagree wid you.jes is far way better than philip. philip is really a boring singer. but i am disappointed last nyt wen i saw Jes performance,d last song wasnt dat good.pft! f PP wil win aftr 2 yeas he wil b invisble lol Look at what happened to last season winner, I dont even know him. wat’s his name again? and wer s David Cook? d ja vu guys if Pp wil win.. same lyk wat happened to d 2 David.

Does it Matter?

Posted at 9:50 PM on May 23, 2012

Well it is clear by your name (jesshouldwin) that your a huge fan of Jess but that is irrelavent. Whether the writer is or is not a fan of Phillip it really makes no difference, they were being a critic and giving there sypnosis. Overall I agree Phillip did better, he won rounds 1 and 3, with Jess taking the 2nd. If you disagree that is your opinion but I doubt you find many people who disagree also.
Based off performances from the finale Phillip came out on top and would have on if it was decided on better performances on the night. But luckily for yourself (and Jess) it is decided by the public vote so she has a good chance of winning. However if she does she will need to change that awful winners song.