Miley’s makeup was one of the best she’s debuted! You can copy her look with tips directly from the master who created it!
Miley Cyrus channeled her inner 60s bombshell with a sultry look thanks to the work makeup artist, Denika Bedrossian for Tarte. “To complement her Jean Paul Gautier tuxedo dress, we wanted to keep Miley’s makeup fresh with a dewy cheek and summer peach lip: Brigitte Bardot meets bronze goddess,” says Denika. The makeup she gave Miley, 19, can be easily copied with a few tips and tricks.
Here’s how to get Miley’s look:
• For a flawless complexion, Denika smoothed Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush over her skin.
• Then she brushed on Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Ave Princess, and highlighted her cheekbones with Tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow Brightening Luminizer and Cheek Tint in Sunlight.
• To brighten her cheeks, she buffed Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy onto the apples of her cheeks.
• To keep her look in place, she then dusted Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder over her t-zone.
• To create Miley’s sultry eyes, she used Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Shimmering Moss as a base, then layered Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Shimmering Bronze over top and blended up into her creases.
• Under the brow, she dusted matte pink cashmere shadow from Tarte NeutralEYES Eyeshadow Palette Volume 2 to brighten her arches.
• To enhance her lashes, she drew Tarte SmolderEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner in Bronze along her upper and lower lashlines.
• She finished with several coats of Tarte Gifted™ Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Miley’s look? Vote below!
— Jennifer Tzeses
More Billboard Awards Beauty!
- 2012 Billboard Music Awards: Best Red Carpet Beauty
- Taylor Swift’s Sleek Strands At The Billboard Awards: Love Her Look?
- Katy Perry Looked Glam & Goth At The Billboard Awards