Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Reunited In 7 Days — The Countdown Is On

Mon, May 21, 2012 5:36pm EDT by 21 Comments

Justin and Selena have been separated for what feels like years — and now they’re closer than ever to being back together!

We can’t wait for these two lovebirds be reunited — and clearly Selena’s counting down the days!

The 19-year-old pop sensation took it to Twitter to let the world know when she’ll be back in Justin’s arms.

“Last week of filming then back home. :),” she tweeted.

Aww! Selena, 19, has been filming The Getaway in Bulgaria with Ethan Hawke for about a month now. We’re sure Justin can’t wait to see her too!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you excited for them to reunite? Weigh in below.

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber: How Selena Gomez & I Keep Our Long-Distance Love Alive
  2. Billboard Awards 2012 — Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus & The 10 Best Show Moments
  3. Justin Bieber Reveals How He Explained Mariah Yeater Baby Claims To Selena Gomez

Shelby

Posted at 10:15 PM on October 15, 2012

I wanna pound sleneas pussy because Justin doesnt dee server her!!he also doent derverse her pussy or her tites

lisette

Posted at 8:42 PM on October 5, 2012

I thought they were threw and done with they make a terible match

Whatever

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 24, 2012

All the rumors that they are break up is all FAKE! Justin never tweeted that thing its a photoshopped. They are still together.

ruks

Posted at 3:52 PM on May 23, 2012

hey
i ws so stress aftr listen tht nws frm tweetr they hv split up…..but thanks a lot to God they r still wit eachothr n just meant 2 b fo each other alwyz n 4evr…in life
luv u
selena justin bieber….wit luv ur fan

justinFan

Posted at 4:42 PM on May 22, 2012

Mannn this makes me soooooo damn madd, The twitter THing was FAKE….!!!!! GET IT THOUGH YOUR GUYS HEAD GOD DANG.. THERE STILL TOGTHER… PEOPLE NEED TO GET YOU OUT PPL LIFES AND GROW THE FU***KK UP ALREADY

rebecca

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 22, 2012

this is a freaking lie. Justin broke up with Selena via twitter, they are not back together

DAVID B CONWAY

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 22, 2012

HI MY NAME IS DAVID CONWAY

LINDA

Posted at 11:11 AM on May 22, 2012

Justin and Selena are the best couple in the Hollywood.I can’t wait to see them together and FOREVER in their LIFE.I LOVE you SELENA♥JUSTIN….

Monny

Posted at 8:22 AM on May 22, 2012

Selena is here .. in Bulgaria .. there is earthquake :xx

Areej

Posted at 3:12 AM on May 22, 2012

I’m very excited :)) .

chanel

Posted at 5:37 PM on May 24, 2012

Love how Justin and Selena are witrh each other so in love and better that they are with each other. Glad that they didn’t break up. They belong with each other. and so cute together. i hope they last a lifetime. they stay together forever. It would be a tragdy that they break up. hope they stay together forever. i don’t tnothing anything happen to those two. they belong to each other. I can’t see justin or selena dating anyone else. there like moth to flame. I hope they can last a long time nothing happens to those two. or having people in there business asking stupidest question about there private lifes. Should be between those two.No one else. Especially there camp or there security. its takes a toll on having people in your business when it doesn’t concern them.

Yani

Posted at 1:13 AM on May 22, 2012

Haters!!!!! They are so cute together n I can’t wait to see them back in each others arm…lacy the hate isn’t going to do you any good,sorry you don’t have anyone the love you like that!!!!! Haters back off and get a life!

lacy shanks

Posted at 12:25 AM on May 22, 2012

nope because she’s faking her love to him. and Justin is playing stupid to believe her slutty ways & lies.

David B Conway

Posted at 12:10 AM on May 22, 2012

dear hollywood life , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that i know how much justin bieber loves selena gomez , but i do,nt know just if selena gomez her self loves him it just feels like fake to me , love david conway

Kelly

Posted at 12:04 AM on May 22, 2012

I like Selena and Justin together too, but I’m not going to count down the days till they’re reunited again! Hollywood Life is way too obsessed with them. Give them their privacy and quit documenting their every move. This is verging on stalking.

jhgnurtnuiernter

Posted at 11:41 PM on May 21, 2012

yes… yes i am ;)

Moi

Posted at 11:28 PM on May 21, 2012

Omg. Their outfits …

I adore Justin but why..

noneofyourbusiness

Posted at 9:52 PM on May 21, 2012

You guys are OBSESSED. Why the hell do you need to do a countdown?…they’re just another boring couple who will probably break up. I am soooo sick of seeing pictures of the. I used to support them, but I don’t.
I like them as Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez and not “Jelena”. I support them individually and not as a couple.

Milk

Posted at 9:39 PM on May 21, 2012

Please love your guest you took to the billboard awards,she is cute and beautiful. She looks like you Justin. She is not a fame whore,I don’t mean Selena is but she did not want you for fame. You are a true star,kendell refused her prom guest thinking he wanted to make fame out of her while she is not a star and we all know her source of fame in the beginning. You and cady make a good couple,did you look at her face,her eyes was full of love,true love and bieber tell me am lying if you don’t love her. She is your age mate,am girl but I really love her attitude,very calm. You need a girl like that,not a girl who is famous to marry. She look smart and clever. She is also fun

alexa

Posted at 6:59 PM on May 21, 2012

Unman. I do count downs on new years eve but I ain’t gonna do a count down bout this crap……………,

Jessie

Posted at 6:24 PM on May 21, 2012

Count down? What the hell? You guys are like… obsessed.