Justin Bieber's Billboard Date Tweets She 'Can't Stop Smiling'

Mon, May 21, 2012 5:28pm EDT by 7 Comments
Justin Bieber Billboard Awards 2012 Date

The lucky high school student who Justin Bieber took as his date to the Billboard Awards in Las Vegas took to Twitter to rave about her night with her number one favorite celebrity. We have all the details!

Dreams really do come true — especially for dedicated Beliebers. Cady Eimer, an 18-year-old high school student from Virgina, asked Justin Bieber to her prom and because he couldn’t make it to the dance because of his schedule, he took her to the 2012 Billboard Awards instead. Isn’t that amazing?

“I can’t stop smiling,” Cady tweeted after the award show in Las Vegas. “last night really happened. I’m so so incredibly grateful. go after your dreams, you guys. ANYTHING is possible. I will never not go after another dream of mine for the rest of my life. I still can’t believe I made this happen. I’m a little 18 yr old from a small town that nobody knows about. it’s finally setting in haha. last night really happened. wow”

Justin, 18, flew Cady and her sister, Holli, out to Las Vegas to attend the event and meet his celebrity friends, including Carly Rae Jepsen. The girls seemed to have an absolute blast and said they would fill everyone in on all the details once they get back home.

Additionally, Cady is adamant about doing interviews about the experience and says they aren’t going to happen.

“I will not be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning,” she wrote. “I declined the interview. this was never about publicity for me.”

Are you impressed with Cady’s dedication to Justin? We love how he always looks out for his fans and encourages them to never say never.

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber: How Selena Gomez & I Keep Our Long-Distance Love Alive
  2. Billboard Awards 2012 — Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus & The 10 Best Show Moments
  3. Justin Bieber Reveals How He Explained Mariah Yeater Baby Claims To Selena Gomez

Nichollefu

Posted at 4:24 PM on May 26, 2012

She is prettier then sel and I wish I was her

Norma

Posted at 1:54 PM on May 24, 2012

thats soo cool ! i wish i was her

AL

Posted at 1:51 PM on May 22, 2012

Hmmm Do dreams really come true? Not for 11 yer old Kiki who is battling stage 4 cancer. :( Huge Bieber fan though she has a lifesize cut out of him that she takes to chemo treatments. This little girls last wish is to meet Justin…How can we make that happen? Hang in there Kiki mabye your your dream will come true!

kathy starke

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 22, 2012

This is nice…..but how bout never saying never to the 11 year old in Nj suffering from cancer who’s wish is just to have a pic with you !!!! Your camp has been contacted on more then one occasion by a number of people…Not even as much as an EMAIL back !!!!

bieberFan

Posted at 1:32 PM on May 22, 2012

ILoveee Justin Bieber So Much.. I Would do Anythinqq to Meet him Hes One of My Dreams to Meet Him..!!! I HOpee Its true.. i Belive In my Dreams..<3

liz

Posted at 1:12 PM on May 22, 2012

Hey Beiber how about not visiting a n 11 year old girl with stage 4 cancer. She’s a huge fan even has a lifesize cutout of you she takes to chemo treatment. Guess thats not exciting enough for you

Camille

Posted at 11:00 AM on May 22, 2012

That is so sweet! Good job Justin!